Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,129 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

The Age That Is Ripe For You To Indulge In Sexual Activities And Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Age That Is Ripe For You To Indulge In Sexual Activities And Why (427 Views)

Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday / PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) / Bill Cosby Found Guilty On All 3 Counts In Sexual Assault Retrial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Age That Is Ripe For You To Indulge In Sexual Activities And Why by Hoodites(f): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2018
So today you will be seeing why there is an appropriate age for everyone to "indulge in sexual activities" on the 'Let's talk sex' episode with yours truly.

You would want to ask why there is a certain age for us all as humans to start enjoying sex and the answer is simple.

Sex is an act design by the creator for everyone of us to enjoy in a due time, which in these post of mine, you will find out the amazing WHY there is a certain age, though i will not talk too deep about these topic but my forthcoming book "Let's Talk Sex" will discuss these in detail and more about the gift of sex and why we should not abuse it but appreciate it.

18 seems to be the approved age by law in our 'civilised society' for anyone to indulge in sexual act,

Read more ยป http://www.timelessaproko.com/2018/04/lets-talk-sex-age-that-is-ripe-for-you.html?spref=tw

Re: The Age That Is Ripe For You To Indulge In Sexual Activities And Why by Pointblank09(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2018
ok

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Iyanya, Bisola To Work With Evicted Housemate, Teddy A On A New Song / Davido Poses On A Jet To The Warri Mega Fiesta (photos) / Lautech Lost 100LVL Chemistry Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.