Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) - Properties (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) (180224 Views)

Need A Roommate in Lekki Phase 1 / A roommate needed in chevron, Lekki. / Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by SissyAda: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Lol..

I just tire

70,000 X 12 = 840,000

Bout it is still somhow a good deal.
Its 4 bedroom duplex, if 4 interested persons com together is (70000÷4)= N 17,500 monthly *12 months per head is N 210,000 per annum. And in most cases the houses come semi furnished.
I wont mind taking a space thou but that is if the above plays out
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Chrisbella24(f): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
SissyAda:

Bout it is still somhow a good deal.
Its 4 bedroom duplex, if 4 interested persons com together is (70000÷4)= N 17,500 monthly *12 months per head is N 210,000 per annum. And in most cases the houses come semi furnished.
I wont mind taking a space thou but that is if the above plays out
Lol
Did you even read it at all?

He said 0ne person 70,000 A month
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by SissyAda: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Lol
Did you even read it at all?

He said 0ne person 70,000 A month

Lmao. My bad... I read it intially without the 'a room in'
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Chrisbella24(f): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
SissyAda:

Lmao. My bad... I read it intially without the 'a room in'

cheesy cheesy
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ladeeey:
Good evening, am looking for someone to take my room in Lagos, ketu Alapere. I am traveling and i need a replacement. It's a 2bedroom with separate toilet and bath for each room. Big sitting room and a kitchen. So I only share the sitting room and kitchen. You can send me a mail if you want or call 07082092701. This is the person living in the other room.

How can you quote a room in ketu for 350k, haba!! Fear God o!

4 Likes

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Ohbabyhoney(f): 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
HopeAlive16:

I sent you a dm, please reply via your mail
didn't get your mail please send directly to kingcrown002@gmail.com
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Adeyemi09(m): 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
A working-class female or male needed to Share an apartment at Alagbole Akute, Berger axis
A 3-bedroom apartment but the owner want to give out one of the room . Shared toilet, kitchen and parlor.
Light(prepaid meter) and water very much available. Compound is secure and safe.
(100k but negotiable) . Pls reach the person on 08096783202, if you are not ready don't bother to make enquiry
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 27, 2020
Ohbabyhoney:
Please who needs a roommate in Ikorodu

Where in Ikorodu?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Ohbabyhoney(f): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
Obingene:

Where in Ikorodu?
anywhere not too far from Ikorodu garage,am a female I need someone that need a roommate.....
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by missyge(f): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Interested
But ur number is off
Adeyemi09:
A working-class female or male needed to Share an apartment at Alagbole Akute, Berger axis
A 3-bedroom apartment but the owner want to give out one of the room . Shared toilet, kitchen and parlor.
Light(prepaid meter) and water very much available. Compound is secure and safe.
(100k but negotiable) . Pls reach the person on 08096783202, if you are not ready don't bother to make enquiry
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by missyge(f): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Am urgently in need of a Room in a flat
If u have a room In a flat that u want to rent out on the mainland pls call or WhatsApp me on 07064783448
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 28, 2020
Ohbabyhoney:
anywhere not too far from Ikorodu garage,am a female I need someone that need a roommate.....

Thought you have your own place.

I've been making enquiries, seems Igbogbo is the available location.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Ohbabyhoney(f): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2020
Obingene:

Thought you have your own place.

I've been making enquiries, seems Igbogbo is the available location.
no I don't, is igbogbo not too far from garage
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 30, 2020
Ohbabyhoney:
no I don't, is igbogbo not too far from garage

It's far o! Very far.

How about something closer, say Ketu?

1 Like

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Sandyyy(f): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by missyge(f): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Yes
Adeyemi09:

The phone is on ooooo
Always on 24/7
Do you still have interest
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Ladeeey: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2020
So whoever you are, I paid 700k with my neighbor for 1 year before my visa came and I had to travel. So it's not a matter of fear God or anything. Am not the landlord of the house or in the country. There are receipts for the payment, so If you have a problem with the price keep it to yourself. Thanks

How can you quote a room in ketu for 350k, haba!! Fear God o![/quote]
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2020
Ladeeey:
So whoever you are, I paid 700k with my neighbor for 1 year before my visa came and I had to travel. So it's not a matter of fear God or anything. Am not the landlord of the house or in the country. There are receipts for the payment, so If you have a problem with the price keep it to yourself. Thanks

How can you quote a room in ketu for 350k, haba!! Fear God o!

Lol. "Whoever you are" Guess you just got outside so you think you can talk to anyone anyhow. It won't be necessary for me to tell you who I am but don't think because I signified interest in your place that makes me a pauper.

We don go there come back and we still dey go. I am somebody, somebody that adds value to himself and society, so take a back seat and drop those shoulders down.

5 Likes

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Temidola12(f): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Anyone interested to share a roommate in a room self-contain at Ketu?
Apartment is available, just a lady in need of roommate. Total package 120k to be shared apiece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Limitless72(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
I'm in desperate need of an apartment to share with anyone living around ajah, lakowe, lekki, obalende, CMS. Anywhere close to the island

I can be paying monthly
My budget is within 15-20k monthly

Pls help a brother
My job is on the line

Pls note, i said monthly payment. Now, I'm so financially rich that I can't afford to pay a wholesome amount.

So if you've got a apartment around this axis I mentioned above or know someone that has, please don't hesitate to contact me

It's really urgent fam
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Limitless72(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2020
I'm in desperate need of an apartment to share with anyone living around ajah, lakowe, lekki, obalende, CMS. Anywhere close to the island

I can be paying monthly

Pls help a brother
My job is on the line
Pls note, i said monthly payment. Now, I'm so financially rich that I can't afford to pay a wholesome amount.

So if you've got a apartment around this axis I mentioned above or know someone that has, please don't hesitate to contact me

It's really urgent fam
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Eauxclaires(f): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
Limitless72:

I can be paying monthly

Pls help a brother
My job is on the line

It's really urgent fam

PS: I don't have an apartment though.
But... Where do you stay and where do you work??
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Limitless72(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Eauxclaires:

PS: I don't have an apartment though.
But... Where do you stay and where do you work??

I reside in the mainland but work in Lekki-ajah axis. The continuity of my job is hanging by a thread

So please if you've got a place or can help me, don't reserve your heart. S'il vous plaît madame
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Eauxclaires(f): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Limitless72:

I reside in the mainland but work in Lekki-ajah axis. The continuity of my job is hanging by a thread

So please if you've got a place or can help me, don't reserve your heart. S'il vous plaît madame

I actually don't have..I am looking for too...But was just curious about your desperation...I wish I could help tho
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Limitless72(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Eauxclaires:

I actually don't have..I am looking for too...But was just curious about your desperation...I wish I could help tho

Ohhhhhhh
Toh.
Thanks
It's alright
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by LanceTrend: 8:48am On Oct 05, 2020
0ubenji:
Anyone interested to share a roommate in a room self-contain at Ketu?
Apartment is available, just a lady in need of roommate. Total package 120k to be shared apiece

Just females?

1 Like

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Itystiches: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2020
I have one in eleko
OgiPrincess:
Anyone needs a roommate around Ajah/Sangotedo/lakowe?

Working class

Will pay monthly

Budget not above 20k
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
LanceTrend:

Just females?
yes

1 Like

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by OgiPrincess: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Itystiches:
I have one in eleko

Oh no, thank you. I don't need a place anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (136) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level / How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.