Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker (46010 Views)

UFC: Israel Adesanya Was Paid $500,000 For Defeating Marvin Vettori / Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz / Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by DavidEsq(m): 2:30am On Apr 02, 2018
doyinisaac:
first of all go to oshodi under-bridge and fight at least one agbero...thank me later
grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by emmydollars4life(m): 5:11am On Apr 02, 2018
swiz123:
smiley what are the procedures to become a professional boxer
Go to barracks and slap a military man then we can start from there
Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by ITCareerINxtGen: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2018
To get on board in pursuing an IT Career, how to IT-enable your career, the steps and paths - The book “IT Career: A Roadmap” is designed to provide guidance, clarify confusions and enumerate recommended pathways into the information technology industry for various categories of interests such as aspiring high school leavers, undergraduate students, graduate students, professionals in IT or other sectors who wish to IT-enable their careers as well as job seekers.
Ebook: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074FPRTD5
Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1533508852/ref=sr_1_2?

Idle, at home, never worked, student, graduate without job; working but underpaid or lost my job but thinking of what business to do. No financial capital! Is any of this your status? What you need is a service business that puts money in your pocket. How?
See here: http://www.mondraim.com/index.php/mondraim-blog/332-smartphone-repairs-as-a-lucrative-business"
Get it here: http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Phones-Tablets-Repairs-Professionals/dp/9789534116/ OR go to Booksellers bookshop Abuja for a copy!
Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2018
Jackossky:
It seems boxing is now the new way oo.
I have seen a career path to follow.
Trust me, I will be hitting 'gym' this evening.
10.something billion naira in my mind.

but remember 99% of boxers have never made 1million naira from boxing in their lives. I have a boxer neighbor in my house with muscles similar yo Anthony Joshua or even bigger and he's a baba Ijebu shop attendant
Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by Angel1696: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2018
sinaj:
Shey females do boxing too sad
yes ask Ronda rousey
Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2018
Sparkle777:
Wonderful, abeg una men wey dey punch una wife anyhow. Come and see easy way to make cool cash ooh. grin grin grin
AJ, our all time celebrity crush kiss kiss
women crush on success,we men crush on beauty. but that crush on him is because he's a Nigerian shinning over there,there are still better fighters and yet you chose him as your crush,patriotic Nigerian indeed. But the point of correction is "mine" instead of "our".
I personally have a crush on Juliet Ibrahim till the extent that any girl that doesn't have her facial features,I consider unattractive,till the extent that I started seeing girls that are not multiracial(half caste) as less attractive and substandard to halfcastes. and yet,I consider her as "my" own crush and not "our" crush
Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by Jackossky(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
but remember 99% of boxers have never made 1million naira from boxing in their lives. I have a boxer neighbor in my house with muscles similar yo Anthony Joshua or even bigger and he's a baba Ijebu shop attendant

Aaargh. Don't be a kill joy
Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by Sparkle777(f): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
women crush on success,we men crush on beauty. but that crush on him is because he's a Nigerian shinning over there,there are still better fighters and yet you chose him as your crush,patriotic Nigerian indeed. But the point of correction is "mine" instead of "our".
I personally have a crush on Juliet Ibrahim till the extent that any girl that doesn't have her facial features,I consider unattractive,till the extent that I started seeing girls that are not multiracial(half caste) as less attractive and substandard to halfcastes. and yet,I consider her as "my" own crush and not "our" crush

Lol, easy inugo.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:03am On Apr 02, 2018
Jackossky:

Aaargh. Don't be a kill joy
thats the fact bro,,if you want to start boxing career,its just a waste of time. there is every tendency you will just waste your life on it making no dime. You are not Anthony Joshua and you know not what he gave to be a successful boxer. its not as easy as you think. professions like this are extremely competitive and the chances of making it is extremely slim.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by BoiGrammz: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
marieolae:
I need to meet Anthony. I just want to talk embarassed grin
I am his personal assistant! What do you want to tell him? angry Marieolae where have you been all these while? This is yungchop wink I'm glad to see you online!
Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by Jackossky(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
thats the fact bro,,if you want to start boxing career,its just a waste of time. there is every tendency you will just waste your life on it making no dime. You are not Anthony Joshua and you know not what he gave to be a successful boxer. its not as easy as you think. professions like this are extremely competitive and the chances of making it is extremely slim.

It seems I will start my boxing career with you cool
Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by marieolae(f): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
BoiGrammz:
I am his personal assistant! What do you want to tell him? angry Marieolae where have you been all these while? This is yungchop wink I'm glad to see you online!
Hey love! I remember you, hope you’re good?
Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by otamiri2: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
some other facts you need to know about Boxing in Nigeria check out this
https://grandmarketsquare.com/category/sports/
Re: Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker by BoiGrammz: 3:22am On Apr 03, 2018
marieolae:
Hey love! I remember you, hope you’re good?
I'm good dear, I'm sure you're good too! I thought you've left nairaland like others too. The whole place became boring so man had to stop commenting on threads. I only reqd front page threads and off I go! I'll resume commenting now that you're back grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo Highest-paid Footballer In 2020 Forbes List, Messi Ranks 2nd, Neymar 3rd / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr / ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.