Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) (42470 Views)

Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Inauguration In Grand Ceremony (photos/video) / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Son's Birthday With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by CeoNewshelm(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
The embattled Kogi senator, Dino Melaye shared this photo with the caption:

Easter lunch with my crew. Best kids in the world. Love you kids

http://newshelm.ng/photo-dino-melaye-%e2%80%8fcelebrates-easter-with-his-children/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by olawaleplus(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
SDM

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by Pointblank09(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
I know this would make it to the Front Page.

I have nothing against DMelaye nor his children. My sympathy is to people that that would come and argue for and against.

BTW: Those "shildreN" will attend big school abroad. When they eventually return to Nigeria to work, they will be big oga.
The guy above me is using 3D and and 6G internet service grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
No food..,,, see as the fat boy dey. vex,

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Beautiful and handsome kids.
Simple and clean settings. I like.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by afonjabreed(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Beautiful and handsome kids.
Simple and clean settings. I like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by swiz123(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
cheesy that place looks like mama rukewe's canteen.

Dino is hiding after all

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by Homeboiy: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
I see one baloon
Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by deomelo: 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
Look at the useless clown, the hunter is now the hunted...No more silly music video.?

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by alphacyborg(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by midolian(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
Why is it that the children always look super composed in every picture with him. Its either Dino's blood isnt flowing in their veins or the children are being forced to take these pictures grin

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
na my children he go use before?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
Casted father
Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by Amirullaha(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Enjoy your easter dino!!!
It's your time...
Time waits for no man!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
can u see the one that will take over among his children?
Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by QueenDeborah(f): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
See as dinning table be like mama put table....
Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by Avedonn: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
I thought the police were searching for him

Nigeria police are the most useless police in the world even Afghan police are far better than them

Bunch of empty barrels.
Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by Kockane(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
That's Wakkis restaurant, Wuse 2, Abuja.

Trust me, that's one of the best restaurants in town.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
see as he dy alert for d pix...any noise like dis, e don run comot
Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by Engraced2020: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
But Naija police are confuse o. Shey it is the same Dino that went for condolence visit and still spending tyn with fam that dey are looking for? Confused pipo

But wait, have you looked at my signature, you need to do that now
Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by wellmax(m): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
Na lunch be that abi empty table

Criminal Dino
Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
Please nairalanders, I need a job at the airport, preferably Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport abuja. I am even willing to work for less or nothing so long as I can get the experience of being a flight agent and possibly earn commission's from the sales of my ticket. I am a Bachelor's degree holder with vast experience in computer science and able to use all social media platforms comfortably. Please any kind hearted Nigerian with links can assist me.
Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by veacea: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
Dino
Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by tunary(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
I will impregnate his little daughter and nothing will happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
He looks responsible here....
Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by castrokins(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
Yahoo Yahoo Bello, How Market?
Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by guuudy87(m): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
With empty table?? He should have waited for the food to come before taking the pic
Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by PStacks(m): 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
Eediot using his kids as a political bait.

now that u are wanted by the police u now want sympathy reminding us you have children.

you will face ur crime charges and if u go prison, ur children would wait for u.

visit u in kirikiri
Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by otokx(m): 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
The settings looks like outside Nigeria, typical Nigeria politicians.

Where is the lunch?
Re: Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) by veave(f): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Wife beater. That's who you are Dino

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBC: Nigeria's Top Five Governor Battles / Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government / Buhari Launches Calabar-Kastina-Ala Super Highway Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.