Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal (39470 Views)

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Letenwam: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nigerian celebrity stylist and Payporte creative director, Toyin Lawani has weighed on the controversy sparked by the cloth Cee-C used a scissors to cut, a cloth meant to be her outfit for this yesterday's Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party.

Toyin Lawani who denied making the cloth, however stated that the cloth wasn't a fashion accessory and Cee-C was supposed to play her part as simple as 'abc'. Toyin Lawani further called out Cee-C for disrespecting a whole tribe, and also not appreciating the effort of the Payporte team in making them look good on the show. She concluded by saying Cee-C will now get ugly clothes from her, or nothing at all.

Here's what she wrote;

https://lailasnews.com/payporte-creative-director-toyin-lawani-weighs-on-cee-cs-cloth-scandal/

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Nutase: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
#pray for ceecee

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Oyenike01(f): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
cee-c don finally enter Ham o..

16 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by potbelly(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Letenwam:
Nigerian celebrity stylist and Payporte creative director, Toyin Lawani has weighed on the controversy sparked by the cloth Cee-C used a scissors to cut, a cloth meant to be her outfit for this yesterday's Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party.

Toyin Lawani who denied making the cloth, however stated that the cloth wasn't a fashion accessory and Cee-C was supposed to play her part as simple as 'abc'. Toyin Lawani further called out Cee-C for disrespecting a whole tribe, and also not appreciating the effort of the Payporte team in making them look good on the show. She concluded by saying Cee-C will now get ugly clothes from her, or nothing at all.

Here's what she wrote;

https://lailasnews.com/payporte-creative-director-toyin-lawani-weighs-on-cee-cs-cloth-scandal/

Lalasticlala

*drops pen*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by ObservantFellow: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
She concluded that she'ld be sending her ugly clothes from now on?
Does that mean there are indeed ugly clothes in their stock?

Besides, this photo of CeeC does not do that cloth any favours undecided

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2018

I've said it earlier, she is very stupid for ripping that cloth off. It was a game, she supposed to play along. But if na to kiss and chase man she will know its a game. You can not fight the hand that feeds you. I feel she is finally confused, and hopeless. She is the next to be evicted

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by CastedAyo: 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
Everyone is saying what she did is bad but simple kwesion is WHO ARE THOSE MOÐAF'CKÄ VOTING FOR HER?

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by tstx(m): 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Abegi the cloth bin ugly die. When i saw it the first tot that came to my mind was. "e be Like the person wey choose this cloth hate cee cee"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Sheuns(m): 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
grin grin grin

Stamford Bridge has fallen down, fallen down, fallen down, Stamford bridge has fallen down my dear Blues fans.

9 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by alphacyborg(m): 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Cee c is the definition of DOUBLE WAHALA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything about her spreads faster than electricity!!!! Like yo!

Love you cee-c.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by BlackPeni5: 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Rubbish. I Totally support Cee Cee on ripping that shit called a dress.
We encourage mediocrity too much in this country. It's the same attitude that make us suffer and smile with useless government officials. The dress was shapeless, styless and do no justice to the rich culture of the Efik people.
I don't care how many people spent how many hours to sew the dress but it was shabby. Payporte should be ashamed with their costumes at times.
Personally if I was a fashion brand, I would make Cee Cee an ambassador based on her creativity. She turned scrap to gold in just a few hours.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Engraced2020: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
What she did was so wrong and can affect a brand rep. I believe Big Brother should call her out or sanction because she is killing the brand rep by bad mouthing their attire..

But wait, Look at my signature, you need to do that now

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Johnbosco77(m): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
Cee c this, cee c that..

Evict her na pls...
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by tstx(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
CHESTER48:

I've said it earlier, she is very stupid for ripping that cloth off. It was a game, she supposed to play along. But if na to kiss and chase man she will know its a game. You can not fight the hand that feeds you. I feel she is finally confused, and hopeless. She is the next to be evicted

No she isn't... she has more fans than Teddy A, Teddy a is next followed by Anto, lolu, alex, then Her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Alejob: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Let he without sin, caste the first stone!

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by cantok(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
ben4y:
CCTV Spy Recording Pen. Get this quality CCTV Spy recording pen. This pen can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The pen is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court. Price is #12.000. To buy pls call the phone number berlow. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.
How much does this cost bro
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Differentkaro: 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Cee c might be wrong, but payporte is taking the matter too far sef undecided

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by OldBeer: 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
I am from "Calabar."
And yet I am not offended by Ceec's action.
That rubbish they gave to her was not representative of the Efik's Oyonyo dress.

The only people angry about this are fuckers that do not give a shît about calabar people on a normal day.
Go look for something to be tribalistic about.

We don't give a shît.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Houseofglam7(f): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Bundaweber: 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
hmmmn
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
alphacyborg:
Cee c is the definition of DOUBLE WAHALA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything about her spreads faster than electricity!!!! Like yo!

Love you cee-c.

Her eyes turns me on

Wont mind her stabbing me so I can just for once die in her arms. Will be a privilege

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by alphacyborg(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
Euouae:

Her eyes turns me on

Wont mind her stabbing me so I can just for once die in her arms. Will be a privilege

Stabbing you ? I no support that one ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by LesbianBoy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nigerians don't forgive I wonder why.

These are the same people that go to church and ask God to forgive their sins angry

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by mylove4God(f): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
Despite all these Cee C issues, she is my favorite hm

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
That's the way to deal with the foolish girl.

By the time they are done uglifying her, she will think the calabar cloth was a blessing.

Since she is an unabashed tribal chauvinist, let them first hit her with the worst of fulani fashions.

Ediat

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Prettyyemi(f): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
Better!!!...
But wait a minute,if u keep on sending her ugly clothes..
She will keep on adjusting d clothes to her desired style..
DAT cecee is a witch...
She has a lot of bad characters...
Thank God tobi is no longer with her...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by akevic: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ceece is shameless, arrogant and ungrateful

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by maxwell767(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
Cecee is the bbn game, is all about wahala
And double of it at that

So she got the double wahala, and wahala does not spare anyone, not even the sponsors and biggie

So guys look beyond and watch....

Though I haven't watch bbn for ones, but I can smell every activities... grin

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by amazon14: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Toyin lawal No Wonder the outfit didn't look good.

Anyway Ceec rocks, she is a in creative art than toyin lawal.
If you quote me i wont reply

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by bigtt76(f): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
This is rubbish. Organizers, their staff and close relatives are NOT and should NOT be seen partisan in a show. buh I guess .....this is a Nigerian show. Toyin Lawani's comment could sway support positively or negatively or even be seen as punitive. We lack ethics in this country. I want to believe this will be the last BB Naija edition. Too much controversies.

Letenwam:

Here's what she wrote;

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look / How DSS Saved Timaya From Bayelsa Youths / Olamide And Tayo Sobola Stun In Ankara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.