Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal (39487 Views)

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by bignero: 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Differentkaro:
Cee c might be wrong, but payporte is taking the matter too far sef undecided
grin

the money whey dem use sew the cloth de pepper their body grin grin

payporte whey never land, them go throway money for bb

ok

mistyebby:
I think Cecee just killed her modelling career, no brand will want to hire some one who isn't versatile.

The world is filled with human beings, therefore we must someway, somehow learn to COMPROMISE.

I have no issues with Cecee, but her attitude makes me wonder about her upbringing, how her family was like growing up, who she feared or respected as a kid....

no i disagree

in show business all atenntion is good, whaether good or bad and as long as shes being brought up day and night for good and bad reasons..so is her popluarity, hence you will easily notice a product she will market or model for...leave all this attitude talk, shes popular already and thats what all these agency want to know

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by mistyebby(f): 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
I think Cecee just killed her modelling career, no brand will want to hire some one who isn't versatile.

The world is filled with human beings, therefore we must someway, somehow learn to COMPROMISE.

I have no issues with Cecee, but her attitude makes me wonder about her upbringing, how her family was like growing up, who she feared or respected as a kid....

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by alobright17(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
BlackPeni5:
Rubbish. I Totally support Cee Cee on ripping that shit called a dress.
We encourage mediocrity too much in this country. It's the same attitude that make us suffer and smile with useless government officials. The dress was shapeless, styless and do no justice to the rich culture of the Efik people.
I don't care how many people spent how many hours to sew the dress but it was shabby. Payporte should be ashamed with their costumes at times.
Personally if I was a fashion brand, I would make Cee Cee an ambassador based on her creativity. She turned scrap to gold in just a few hours.
You're an evil person if you can destroy a gift before the person that gave it to you .
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by BlackPeni5: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
alobright17:
You're an evil person if you can destroy a gift before the person that gave it to you .

That's why people shouldn't give me rubbish. I won't take rubbish just because I'm not paying for it. I'm not a begger and people should also show respect with the kind of gifts they give me.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Does Payporte wish to pick on Cee C? Bring it on already.
Is it because of that poorly designed efik dress?
Lawani could lose her job for that insensitive statement.

Instead of her to go get quality designers to make dresses that represent ok ur various tribes, she'd rather promote mediocrity.
It's alright, we are watching

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by mistyebby(f): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
alobright17:

I totally agree with you. Where I come from destruction is a sin!

What baffled me was the way she ripped that cloth without guilt.
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Wizzycuti: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
wat is ur problem, must she like the dress? wen u c people actin real u complain, u see people being fake u also complain. she must not like d dress abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by mistyebby(f): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
And between Toyin Lawani' s revenge statement was uncalled for. We are watching her, her deal was with BBN and not Cecee.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by alobright17(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
BlackPeni5:

That's why people shouldn't give me rubbish. I won't take rubbish just because I'm not paying for it. I'm not a begger and people should also show respect with the kind of gifts they give me.
It is called gift , So when you goes to wedding and souvenir is shared you'll then destroy it before the giver since you're not a beggar or those that collected souvenir at wedding are all beggars abi Just listen to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by nuggard(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
BlackPeni5:
Rubbish. I Totally support Cee Cee on ripping that shit called a dress.
We encourage mediocrity too much in this country. It's the same attitude that make us suffer and smile with useless government officials. The dress was shapeless, styless and do no justice to the rich culture of the Efik people.
I don't care how many people spent how many hours to sew the dress but it was shabby. Payporte should be ashamed with their costumes at times.
Personally if I was a fashion brand, I would make Cee Cee an ambassador based on her creativity. She turned scrap to gold in just a few hours.

Well said. This Lawani lady is so unprofessional. Instead of letting BBNaija issue a statement on whether or not Cee Cee broke rules (and absolving the stylist), she is out there making it personal.

As a representative of PayPorte, a business, her comments always have to be dignified. Making a statement that she will only send CeeCee ugly clothes paints the image of the Pay Porte brand as being vindictive if criticized.

It's so frustrating to see in 2018, Nigerians in business and politics still acting like they are running a neighborhood beer parlor.

My argument isn't even on whether or not Cee Cee is wrong or right in what she said, but it as undeniable right that she retains the freedom to wear or not wear an outfit.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by BlackPeni5: 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
alobright17:
It is called gift , So when you goes to wedding and souvenir is shared you'll then destroy it before the giver since you're not a beggar or those that collected souvenir at wedding are all beggars abi Just listen to yourself.

I don't keep GIFTS I don't need. Even when I collect for courtesy sake, I give them out to those who need them.
I think you are missing the point here. The girl needed to wear the dress. The style was messed up. She was upset...she changed the design and wore something more presentable.
I'm not joining issues with you anymore. When your grand ma gifts you oversized Agbada, you can wear it to your next interview since it was a GIFT.
Good night.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by nuggard(m): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
alobright17:

It is not a gift, it is her branding. Cee Cee also has to look out for herself as a brand.

This whole naija culture/group think, of how people should behave is so stiffling. If someone gave me a gift that I don't like, I will tell you to your face. Let's stop beating about the bush and accepting nonsense. You are worth better

I am not even a fan of Cee Cee but I like that she is blunt.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by BlackPeni5: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
nuggard:

Well said. This Lawani lady is so unprofessional. Instead of letting BBNaija issue a statement on whether or not Cee Cee broke rules (and absolving the stylist), she is out there making it personal.

As a representative of PayPorte, a business, her comments always have to be dignified. Making a statement that she will only send CeeCee ugly clothes paints the image of the Pay Porte brand as being vindicative if criticized.

It's so frustrating to see in 2018, Nigerians in business and politics still acting like they are running a neighborhood beer parlor.

My argument isn't even on whether or not Cee Cee is wrong or right in what she said, but it as undeniable right that she retains the freedom to wear or not wear an outfit.

Thank you very much. Glad to see people still look at things without sentiments in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
ObservantFellow:
She concluded that she'ld be sending her ugly clothes from now on?
Does that mean there are indeed ugly clothes in their stock?

Besides, this photo of CeeC does not do that cloth any favours undecided

In fashion there is no ugly cloths as long as effort was put into it. it's all perception. Don't u see the rip rags looking jeans dats now fashion and even more ridiculous stuffs on international fashion runway shows.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by SleekHoyeen(f): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Elnida: 12:24am On Apr 02, 2018
cantok:
How much does this cost bro

they say 12 thousand yet U ask how much again? phew
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 02, 2018
ceec oversabi house girl even alex managed her clothes like dat yeye girl

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 02, 2018
Euouae:

Her eyes turns me on

Wont mind her stabbing me so I can just for once die in her arms. Will be a privilege

Senseless and extremely useless post
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by caprini1: 4:56am On Apr 02, 2018
BlackPeni5:

I don't keep GIFTS I don't need. Even when I collect for courtesy sake, I give them out to those who need them.
I think you are missing the point here. The girl needed to wear the dress. The style was messed up. She was upset...she changed the design and wore something more presentable.
I'm not joining issues with you anymore. When your grand ma gifts you oversized Agbada, you can wear it to your next interview since it was a GIFT.
Good night.
In my opinion,Payporte should even give Ceecee a job for making them trend for this.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by EmmyDJourno: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2018
Aunty go look bush abeg, the end product was shit and the opinionated lady made a good ending for herself

Rant all you want but the cloth would have made a mockery of her and she would not have it

That is called character and it out lives BBNaija or even Payporte
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by Emperorone(m): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2018
OldBeer:
I am from "Calabar."
And yet I am not offended by Ceec's action.
That rubbish they gave to her was not representative of the Efik's Oyonyo dress.

The only people angry about this are fuckers that do not give a shît about calabar people on a normal day.
Go look for something to be tribalistic about.

We don't give a shît.

it's not about the Oyonyo, I guess you watched when she said she is a proud Ibo girl and also enquired who told payporte she is an Akwa Ibom girl. The point is that she just portrayed what has been holding us back as a nation in an international TV show, ethnic bigotry.
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by alobright17(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2018
nuggard:

It is not a gift, it is her branding. Cee Cee also has to look out for herself as a brand.

This whole naija culture/group think, of how people should behave is so stiffling. If someone gave me a gift that I don't like, I will tell you to your face. Let's stop beating about the bush and accepting nonsense. You are worth better

I am not even a fan of Cee Cee but I like that she is blunt.

Which brand are you talking about BBN Brand, or what It remain a gift from the same Brand or sponsor of the brand, Saying you'll tell someone that a gift is not good before him is not what Cee C did, Why not say you'll destroy the gift before the person without telling the person Have you seen how you lost it

If you go to a function and they give you food you don't eat or drink don't tell the person you don't drink or eat it, just before the person break the drink or throw the food away because you don't take nonsense as a gift. Stop justifying bad thing.

All this while they've been giving her nice once abi

I'll say it again anyone that throws a gift away before the giver is an evil person, gift must not be exactly what you expected .
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by alobright17(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2018
BlackPeni5:

Good night.
If you want to go the learn of bringing family into this , then I'll gladly accept it , Now if your father give you food you don't eat or drink, just insult the gift and throw it away before him just because you don't eat it.

Gift must not come just the way you wanted it. You don't destroy gift before the giver, even in your statement you never said you'll insult the gift and destroy it before the giver , you end up saying you'll accept it then maybe give it as a gift to another person who may end up liking it, that means the gift is not entirely bad.
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by phintohlar(f): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2018
Johnbosco77:
Cee c this, cee c that..

Evict her na pls...

I tire oh
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by cantok(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2018
Elnida:

they say 12 thousand yet U ask how much again? phew
Doxology
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by BlackPeni5: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2018
alobright17:
If you want to go the learn of bringing family into this , then I'll gladly accept it , Now if your father give you food you don't eat or drink, just insult the gift and throw it away before him just because you don't eat it.

Gift must not come just the way you wanted it. You don't destroy gift before the giver, even in your statement you never said you'll insult the gift and destroy it before the giver , you end up saying you'll accept it then maybe give it as a gift to another person who may end up liking it, that means the gift is not entirely bad.

My father will not give me stone when I need bread. If my father gives me stone all in the name of gift, I will disfather him. The lesson here is to respect whoever you are giving gifts to. Don't just give anything just because you are the one giving and the benficiary is not paying.

All stupid gifts should be discarded so the giver will learn.
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by alobright17(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
BlackPeni5:

My father will not give me stone when I need bread. If my father gives me stone all in the name of gift, I will disfather him. The lesson here is to respect whoever you are giving gifts to. Don't just give anything just because you are the one giving and the benficiary is not paying.

All stupid gifts should be discarded so the giver will learn.
I know you have no matured excuses to give other than fighting hard to justify evil act. So out of the same bad gift she made another dress right Abeg do dey make bread out of Stone

Just tell me if they gave her plantain leaves in the name of cloths, How on earth can you bring such stone bread comparison. Tufiakwa.

If someone give me cloths that doesn't size me or I don't like the style or color .I'll not make the person feel bad by insulting and tearing the gift just before him. The act is evil.
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by BlackPeni5: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
alobright17:
I know you have no matured excuses to give other than fighting hard to justify evil act. So out of the same bad gift she made another dress right Abeg do dey make bread out of Stone

Just tell me if they gave her plantain leaves in the name of cloths, How on earth can you bring such stone bread comparison. Tufiakwa.

If someone give me cloths that doesn't size me or I don't like the style or color .I'll not make the person feel bad by insulting and tearing the gift just before him. The act is evil.

Please stop quoting me. Let this discussion end. Thanks.
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by alobright17(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
BlackPeni5:

Please stop quoting me. Let this discussion end. Thanks.

Shatap , Who are you that you're giving me warning , The retard lady you're supporting for her stupid and amateur and silly attitude is in the BBN house now saying sorry for her stupid and arrogant and senseless behavior after BB told her what the dress were meant for , saying if she knew she wouldn't have tore the dress, and you're here comparing Stone and Bread and looking for who to warn. SMH.
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by BlackPeni5: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
alobright17:

Shatap , Who are you that you're giving me warning , The retard lady you're supporting for her stupid and amateur and silly attitude is in the BBN house now saying sorry for her stupid and arrogant and senseless behavior after BB told her what the dress were meant for , saying if she knew she wouldn't have tore the dress, and you're here comparing Stone and Bread and looking for who to warn. SMH.

Ever since this discussion started, I haven't insulted you. But thanks to the kind of home training you received, you are calling me names over somebody that knows neither you or I.
Wish you the best sir you. You no reach the type wey I dey insult.
Re: Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal by alobright17(m): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
BlackPeni5:

Ever since this discussion started, I haven't insulted you. But thanks to the kind of home training you received, you are calling me names over somebody that knows neither you or I.
Wish you the best sir you. You no reach the type wey I dey insult.
Listen you first insulted me by bringing my Granny, listen again read and read carefully all the insult was directed the lady you're supporting for her irresponsible act.

Shatap , Who are you that you're giving me warning , The slowpoke lady you're supporting for her stupid and amateur and silly attitude is in the BBN house now saying sorry for her stupid and arrogant and senseless behavior after BB told her what the dress were meant for , saying if she knew she wouldn't have tore the dress, and you're here comparing Stone and Bread and looking for who to warn. SMH.

All the bolded are for the lady, now show me exactly where I insulted you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie / "2-Year-Old Imade Adeleke Is Sexy" - Fan Thinks. Sophia Momodu Fires Back / Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.