Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (25948 Views)

That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet / Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by MuttleyLaff: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I'll paste here, what you missed.
Tomorrow is another day, my friend
budaatum setting off now, if you can make it
Its Squires and not Esquires
"Abula" - Before and After
Just got back in
budaatum

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Primesky(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=Maamin post=71105055]

Trinity is not the way to salvation, it is neither not how Jesus taught us to be redeemed. That is your own teaching.[/quote

If you understand what is talked about here, you won't say what you've just said.

Someone comes to you and tells you, look I believe in Jesus Christ, but that Jesus was a created person, Michael, the archangel.

The person comes again and tells you, that the Jesus he believes in, is not God, but a god. As if that's not enough, the person also believes that this Jesus Christ he believes in, has already come back the second time to earth, and is here!.

I want you to tell me, would such a person go to heaven still based on what Jesus Christ taught us, because he says, I believe in Jesus Christ?.

Attempt at addressing this major obstacle, is what has led to these arguments. So where as it may look ordinary, the fact is, it is never ordinary.

And it will be very wicked for any true Christian to see others wallowing in such falsehood and false teaching and not point it out, while praying that God will change such persons, because only He can do that.

From what I have said above, is the discussion still worthless?. I think it will be nice if you say what you believe in, what I see here is a gang of Jehovah witnesses, frantically trying to defend their religion.

If any man says he believes in God, and does not believe in Jesus Christ as God the son, and believe in the Holy Spirit, how can he say he believe in God?. Such believe and the person believed in, must be thoroughly investigated, because it is contrary to the scriptures!. Therefore understand the matter at hand.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Auki: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
Fredmatic:
You need the help of the holy ghost to understand the deep things of God, is not sth u go to theological school or mere reading it.

Jesus is God the son not God the father and both are equal in status, but Jesus don't count on it( just like twins childrend that you can hardly differentiate).

Also while on earth he made it clear to us as a father and son relationship, which are clear in all the example he gave and demonstrated

You actually need help. I mean it with all my heart.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by budaatum: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
"Abula" - Before and After
Just got back in
budaatum
Pig! I fasted today damn it! shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by MuttleyLaff: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
budaatum:
Pig! I fasted today damn it! shocked shocked shocked
Sheep rather, and not to be mistaken for sheeple
You could have safely broken the fast with me.

See. If you had said, I would have "sare keremọsa" told you to break it.

I dont usually flaunt menu pics or take pics of them.
I hate doing it and hated myself for doing those two

Things I get to do for country and you budaatum sha

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by budaatum: 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
Primesky:

Why did the Jew's pick up stones? Stop twisting scriptures.
The Jew's picked up stone because Jesus was a rabble-rouser who inflamed the emotions of people and made them question their own understanding. The people started questioning why they had to keep paying the priests, not exactly all "the Jew's', primesky, just a few, mainly the priests, and the merchant class at best, all together swindling the people of their hard earned resources with promises of fake afterlife and hell and damnation if they didn't acquiesce.

Jesus told the people not to pay the 'taxes' anymore because the priests were thieves giving stone in place of bread, teaching ignorance in place of God, and that no one is going to hell, "I, Jesus will go to God and tell God to forgive you for free", the peoples' eyes' opened and they stopped paying the tax and levies, so the revenue of the priesthood went down and they couldn't pay the interest on their already heavy debt, so it was added to the principal, then the interest went up and they got further into debt, they said to Jesus, "stop spoiling market", but stubborn Jesus that he was, he told them to go fuq themselves, and they weren't happy about it, so they picked up stones, a few, primesky! And they threatened to stone him.

Do you know what Jesus said to those who picked up stones and threatened to stone him? I bet your version says, "he went and hid"? A whole Son of God! Hiding!!?!

Jesus Christ, the Son of God, with his chest stuck out like he himself was Yahweh, said, "If na tru tru na papa bon you!"

And since they didn't really know the Father, they just slunk away.

Twisted Scripture!
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by budaatum: 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Sheep rather, and not to be mistaken for sheeple
You could have safely broken the fast with me.

See. If you had said, I would have "sare keremọsa" told you to break it.

I dont usually flaunt menu pics or take pics of them.
I hate doing it and hated myself for doing those two

Things I get to do for country and you budaatum sha
We will arrange properly next time.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by MuttleyLaff: 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Primesky(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2018
budaatum:

The Jew's picked up stone because Jesus was a rabble-rouser who inflamed the emotions of people and made them question their own understanding. The people started questioning why they had to keep paying the priests, not exactly all "the Jew's', primesky, just a few, mainly the priests, and the merchant class at best, all together swindling the people of their hard earned resources with promises of fake afterlife and hell and damnation if they didn't acquiesce.

Jesus told the people not to pay the 'taxes' anymore because the priests were thieves giving stone in place of bread, teaching ignorance in place of God, and that no one is going to hell, "I, Jesus will go to God and tell God to forgive you for free", the peoples' eyes' opened and they stopped paying the tax and levies, so the revenue of the priesthood went down and they couldn't pay the interest on their already heavy debt, so it was added to the principal, then the interest went up and they got further into debt, they said to Jesus, "stop spoiling market", but stubborn Jesus that he was, he told them to go fuq themselves, and they weren't happy about it, so they picked up stones, a few, primesky! And they threatened to stone him.

Do you know what Jesus said to those who picked up stones and threatened to stone him? I bet your version says, "he went and hid"? A whole Son of God! Hiding!!?!

Jesus Christ, the Son of God, with his chest stuck out like he himself was Yahweh, said, "If na tru tru na papa bon you!"

And since they didn't really know the Father, they just slunk away.

Twisted Scripture!

cheesy budaatum, it may sound phony, but do not toy with the Holy scriptures!.

Jesus Christ is the only way. You will also notice that this offense about who Jesus really is did not start today, it began right from His days here on earth.

Satan hates to hear us talk about Jesus, let alone believe in Him, because doing so will release us from his prison and grip.

That's why we have all manner of religion, all claiming to serve God, but the contention is against Jesus Christ, why?. Because He is the only way to God. You can call and claim to serve God, but if it's not through Christ, you're on your own. So, I am not, neither will I be surprised if and when different kinds of persons bring up religiouly pious discussions, practices, doctrines and creed, but deny the very person and quality or characteristics of Jesus Christ.

I have hope for you budaatum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by budaatum: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2018
Primesky:

cheesy budaatum, it may sound phony, but do not toy with the Holy scriptures!.

Jesus Christ is the only way. You will also notice that this offense about who Jesus really is did not start today, it began right from His days here on earth.

Satan hates to hear us talk about Jesus, let alone believe in Him, because doing so will release us from his prison and grip.

That's why we have all manner of religion, all claiming to serve God, but the contention is against Jesus Christ, why?. Because He is the only way to God. You can call and claim to serve God, but if it's not through Christ, you're on your own. So, I am not, neither will I be surprised if and when different kinds of persons bring up religiouly pious discussions, practices, doctrines and creed, but deny the very person and quality or characteristics of Jesus Christ.

I have hope for you budaatum.

Does it sound phony? Don't sound phony to me! That's the "Jesus Christ" we need today, and not the "save you from hell and damnation" one. Those who know Christ should fear no evil.

Hey, we'll continue this I'm sure. At least you're not like some who would have resorted to insults by now. I like you. Be more blessed. And consider 'serving', and 'worship', is more than mere "believing", which even Satan is said to do.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Primesky(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
budaatum:

Does it sound phony? Don't sound phony to me! That's the "Jesus Christ" we need today, and not the "save you from hell and damnation" one. Those who know Christ should fear no evil.

Hey, we'll continue this I'm sure. At least you're not like some who would have resorted to insults by now. I like you. Be more blessed. And consider 'serving', and 'worship', is more than mere "believing", which even Satan is said to do.

Very well. But don't forget what Jesus Christ actually came down to do. He came to seek and to save that which was lost, to give life to that which was dead and to show light to those in darkness. When presenting the gospel, these complete aspects must be put forward. Knowing then that these are the things Jesus Christ came to do for us, how at ease should one be knowing that there are many more persons who haven't heard or received this good news?.

Therefore we will continue to warn and appeal to men to repent and receive Jesus Christ, not religion!. Jesus Christ is calling us back to Himself to have fellowship and communion. A dynamic relationship which must be based on the written word of God. Anything outside the scriptures in attempt at doing this, becomes falsehood and a lie.

May more souls come to repentance and accept Jesus Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by OneJ: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2018
mofeoluwa191:
maybe you should try and explain John 1:1 to me..

Pls tell us what U read in each of these bible verses-John 3:16. 6:46,47; 10:34-36. 20:17,30,31. (Ps 82:6 refers to John 10:34-36).
Matt 16:13-17; 1 cor 11:3; 15:24,27.

To gain eternal life ,U must confess Jesus is the son of God, not the other way round.
"if anyone acknowledges that Jesus Christ is the Son of God , God lives in him and he in God"
1John 4:12,14,15

My questions: Does the Bible contradict itself. If no, why do U contradict the words of Jesus Christ?
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by tomakint: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2018
I love those holding forth to the truth
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by uzuede4(f): 3:32am On Oct 09, 2018
It is interesting to note that even Christ who people call almighty God never laid claim to that. Jesus always made it clear that all he is doing does not originate with him, but comes from the father who has sent him (John12:44-50).
During his baptism, as Jesus was coming out of the Jordan, the holy spirit descended on him in form of a dove, and a voice from heaven said, "This is my son, the beloved, whom i have approved". (Matt 3:16,17). That scripture shows clearly that Jesus was sent by someone, and he is not God Almighty since he can't be getting batised and approving himself from heaven at the same time.
In John 14:28. Jesus himself acknowledged the fact that his father is greater than he is, and in verse 31, he said he is doing just as the father has commanded him.
Jesus further differentiated between himself and God when he gave the illustration of the vine and cultivator (John15:1-10). Jesus asked his disciples to pray to the father in his name, not vice versa. No one prays to Jesus inGod's name, rather, we pray to God in Jesus name(John 15:16).
In Col 1:15, Jesus is called the firstborn of all creation. We all know that God is was not created by anyone, but Jesus was created by God.
This goes to show that there is no equality between God and Jesus. Even Jesus never seized any opportunity to be equal to God. Phil 2.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by tomakint: 1:34am On Oct 11, 2018
uzuede4:
It is interesting to note that even Christ who people call almighty God never laid claim to that. Jesus always made it clear that all he is doing does not originate with him, but comes from the father who has sent him (John12:44-50).
During his baptism, as Jesus was coming out of the Jordan, the holy spirit descended on him in form of a dove, and a voice from heaven said, "This is my son, the beloved, whom i have approved". (Matt 3:16,17). That scripture shows clearly that Jesus was sent by someone, and he is not God Almighty since he can't be getting batised and approving himself from heaven at the same time.
In John 14:28. Jesus himself acknowledged the fact that his father is greater than he is, and in verse 31, he said he is doing just as the father has commanded him.
Jesus further differentiated between himself and God when he gave the illustration of the vine and cultivator (John15:1-10). Jesus asked his disciples to pray to the father in his name, not vice versa. No one prays to Jesus inGod's name, rather, we pray to God in Jesus name(John 15:16).
In Col 1:15, Jesus is called the firstborn of all creation. We all know that God is was not created by anyone, but Jesus was created by God.
This goes to show that there is no equality between God and Jesus. Even Jesus never seized any opportunity to be equal to God. Phil 2.

God bless you my sister for your contribution and for enlightening those that are yet to see the true picture. You will not lose your reward.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Ratello: 1:18am On May 05, 2019
shocked shocked shocked wao wao I have to dig out this rich thread this a thread every Christians must deliberate on for proper assimilation and thorough research on this hotly debated topic of Trinity.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Ratello: 2:14am On May 05, 2019
In mine own opinion, I don't subscribe to the topic of trinity as being Biblical with many references already quoted to support this. However, the book of Revelations 3: 12 where Jesus Christ was the one talking here, was so explicit about God (Yahweh) as the Overall God of All whom Jesus Christ is subject to and greatly revered which the doctrine of Trinity preaches against.

Revelations 3:
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Cc: OAM4J this topic deserves to be on frontpage please. Many are still confused on this hit topic of Trinity
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by benjibabs(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
OneJ:

Benjibabs ,in the same manner that Jesus & his disciples are one (john17:11,,21) just as husband & wife are one (matt19:4-6). Can two walk together (in unity) unless they agree? Amos 3:3.

Take a look at this one:

Philippians 2:5-8 New Living Translation (NLT)

5 You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.

6 Though he was God,[a]
he did not think of equality with God
as something to cling to.
7 Instead, he gave up his divine privileges[b];
he took the humble position of a slave[c]
and was born as a human being.
When he appeared in human form,[d]
8 he humbled himself in obedience to God
and died a criminal’s death on a cross.

===================

Philippians 2:5-8 Good News Translation (GNT)

5 The attitude you should have is the one that Christ Jesus had:

6 He always had the nature of God,
but he did not think that by force he should try to remain[a] equal with God.
7 Instead of this, of his own free will he gave up all he had,
and took the nature of a servant.
He became like a human being
and appeared in human likeness.
8 He was humble and walked the path of obedience all the way to death—
his death on the cross.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by benjibabs(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
uzuede4:

The bold portion caught my attention. Read the verses below and pay particular attention to verse 6.

his death on the cross.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
iamgenius:

I'm a Muslim, praise be to God.

Those who claimed Jesus is also God use The Bible as reference too. The only thing is that those verses they brought as evidence to support their claim were not convincing.

The only thing Trinity is about is JUST BELIEVE IN IT, WHETHER YOU UNDERSTAND OR NOT.

May God who created you and I lead you to the true way and religion of Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Jacob, Issac etc.

A Muslim? Can l talk about ur Muhamme?
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Janosky: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
benjibabs:

The bold portion caught my attention. Read the verses below and pay particular attention to verse 6.

Benjijabs, pls, reason on these points....

@1)
Did Paul in Phil2:5,6 contradict Jesus Christ in John 14:28 ?
Ephesians 4:6. 1:3,17. 3:14,15. Paul says NO.
*FACT:
# Trinitarian translators of the Bible TWISTED Phil 2:6.

**2).
Matt 28:18, "Power and Authority in heaven and earth was GIVEN to Jesus Christ, By whom?
If Jesus Christ is equal with his God, is it not POINTLESS to receive Power and Authority ?

**3)
Jesus Christ is God's son on earth and inferior to his Father John14:28, is he God's son in heaven? John20:17. Rev 3:5,12,21. Yes.
Since he is God's son,does John14:28 apply in the spirit realm ? Rev 3:5,12,21. Yes.
Remember his God & Father's command:
"Sit at my right hand..... ". 1 Cor 15:24-27. 11:3.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Janosky: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
benjibabs:

his death on the cross.
I)
New American Bible:
"Your attitude must be that of Christ:
Though he was in the form of God, he did
not deem equality with God something to be
grasped at[harpagmos]."

**11)
American Translation :
Have the same attitude that Christ Jesus
had. Though he possessed the nature of
God, he did not grasp at[harpagmos]
equality with God."

***111)
Weymouth :
"The attitude you should have is the one
that Christ Jesus had. He always had the
very nature of God. Yet he did not think that
by force[harpagmos] he should try to
become equal with God."

***1V)
The Emphatic Diaglott :
"Let this disposition be in you, which was
also in Christ Jesus, who, though being in
God's form, did not meditate a usurpation
[harpagmos] to be like God."

* Benjibabs,@ Phil2:9, why would God exalt Jesus if there was equality?

@ Phil 2:6, Jesus did NOT think or try to be equal to God. John14:28.
**Jesus PROVED he is inferior to God (John14:28. 20:17) by receiving Power and Authority from his God and Father. Matt 28:18. Rev 3:12,21.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Freeze007(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
ShadowFighter:

I asked you a question and you are refering me to John 14:28?
John said, the Word (Jesus) was with God (Yaweh) in the beginning and the Word (Jesus) was God (Yaweh). So can you explain this or not?

I am my power in a part of me, to show mightily how great I am in whom I choose to work through, does not mean that person is the Almighty God. One thing about God he desires not worship but chooses to elevate all his children including his word which was powerful to translate to actual existence in our Lord Jesus Christ. Be it as it may, this concept though is very deep but seemingly to the adherent heart the truth becomes plain. Let me give an illustration, one day, my dad called a negotiator who was willing to remit certain amount for my dads hotel after all said and done my Dad pointed at me in conclusion and said I was the owner.I did not build the building just my Dads words which must be held in high esteem.

Let us apply this analogy to the FORMER I just hope I have been able to pass a deep knowledge.

The beauty is this, Christ says I am not worthy yet his Father says no you are worthy to be a God. To these entities honour is given to the SUPREME but to the babes its an element of confusion, obviously, neither of them had written the scripture but were inspirators to the writers albeit their own understanding comes to play because they were not totally ripened to understand the BASICS that joins Almighty Father, Our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.. To be clear here I won't be regarded as committing heresy but be aware that the Bible is 100% loaded with errors we need GOD HIMSELF TO TEACH, CORRECT, all the mistakes of the past writers...He is Leader Olumba Olumba Obu already here on earth
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by tomakint: 12:20am On May 18, 2020
This thread has truly blessed many souls and I am glad it is still alive
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by tomakint: 1:20am On May 03, 2021
Freeze007:

I am my power in a part of me, to show mightily how great I am in whom I choose to work through, does not mean that person is the Almighty God. One thing about God he desires not worship but chooses to elevate all his children including his word which was powerful to translate to actual existence in our Lord Jesus Christ. Be it as it may, this concept though is very deep but seemingly to the adherent heart the truth becomes plain. Let me give an illustration, one day, my dad called a negotiator who was willing to remit certain amount for my dads hotel after all said and done my Dad pointed at me in conclusion and said I was the owner.I did not build the building just my Dads words which must be held in high esteem.

Let us apply this analogy to the FORMER I just hope I have been able to pass a deep knowledge.

The beauty is this, Christ says I am not worthy yet his Father says no you are worthy to be a God. To these entities honour is given to the SUPREME but to the babes its an element of confusion, obviously, neither of them had written the scripture but were inspirators to the writers albeit their own understanding comes to play because they were not totally ripened to understand the BASICS that joins Almighty Father, Our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.. To be clear here I won't be regarded as committing heresy but be aware that the Bible is 100% loaded with errors we need GOD HIMSELF TO TEACH, CORRECT, all the mistakes of the past writers...He is Leader Olumba Olumba Obu already here on earth

Stop the blasphemy how can you be equating God Almighty a never dying God to an Olumba Olumba that had long died and now having his son reigning over his sect.....be guided man.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Freeze007(m): 11:57am On May 05, 2021
tomakint:

Stop the blasphemy how can you be equating God Almighty a never dying God to an Olumba Olumba that had long died and now having his son reigning over his sect.....be guided man.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was stalled spiritually by Leader Olumba Olumba Obu before it came to pass-word is spirit.

2 My Father Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is not dead and can never die

3. Either I am here to say the TRUTH OR LIE thing is if you are true to yourself you shall know the truth and it shall set you FREE
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by AllenforGOD(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2022
ShadowFighter:
Then maybe you should try and explain John 1:1 to me.
john1:1"in the begining was the word(jesus)and the word<jesus>was with God and the word which is jesus was nd is God"
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by AllenforGOD(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
ShadowFighter:

I asked you a question and you are refering me to John 14:28?
John said, the Word (Jesus) was with God (Yaweh) in the beginning and the Word (Jesus) was God (Yaweh). So can you explain this or not?
in the begining of creation jesus was there,he also was with God,and he also is GOD
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Janosky: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
AllenforGOD:
in the begining of creation jesus was there,he also was with God,and he also is GOD

Did Trinity mentors who created the doctrine, framed in to "Nicene Creed" (screenshot) agree with your claim?

No,Sir!
Psalm 90:2 God his Father born the mountains.
Jesus the only begotten Son born of the Father before the ages

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua / Religious Group Protests Against Southern Kaduna Killings, Says All Lives Matter / The Interesting Experiences I Had When I Was A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.