Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero (37475 Views)

I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra / Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by Jeffreyc: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Wow such honour
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by crackhouse(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
NaijaMutant:
To disarm an armed robber

He must be a real life actor wink

His services are needed back home to disarm buhari's fulani terrorists
this is the kind of person ortom of benue state want everyone to be
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by caseclosed(m): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
Pilate2016:
Why are you pained?
never told you I am pained... U wan fight for the pope?
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by osteenbush(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Especially Buhari supporters, them fit kpai you sef
apesinola001:
There are three people you can never advice in this world.
1. A woman in love.
2. A man with money.
3. Buhari supporters.
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by zudozz: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
wetin bin dey do am wey he dey beg...abi na just him profession?
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
apesinola001:
1. A woman in love.
2. A man with money.
3. Buhari supporters.
I concur with you on d third
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by ZarahBuhari: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
medolab90:
So this guy finally escape Nigeria.
Lol! You're sick in your fingers grin

Many may not understand what your post means but I do grin

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by nonix22(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
caseclosed:
Why be say na pope go baptize am?
Hian, see beef o
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by BafanaBafana: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
So the guy was a beggar.
Na wao
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by caseclosed(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
nonix22:

Hian, see beef o
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by sulaak(m): 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Why do we have able body Nigerian men begging in Italy?
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by meritadavize1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
apesinola001:
1. A woman in love.
2. A man with money.
3. Buhari supporters.
it's like you reason with ur anus....
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by mikaelangelov: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
NaijaMutant:
To disarm an armed robber
He must be a real life actor wink

His services are needed back home to disarm buhari's fulani terrorists
my sister e no go work o
make una butcher am
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by kingchris30(m): 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
NCAN will not show on this one
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by TonyRoland(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
apesinola001:
1. A woman in love.
2. A man with money.
3. Buhari supporters.
lol......u be mad guy
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by Billionboi: 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
apesinola001:
1. A woman in love.
2. A man with money.
3. Buhari supporters.
No 3 is ah

Haha
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
apesinola001:
1. A woman in love.
2. A man with money.
3. Buhari supporters.
and Cee C's supporters.... That's 4
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by agboghai: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
That guy was an illegal immigrant before that act. He was arrested for not having his papers and was later released & given a citizenship of Rome by the Mayor for his bravery. He was among the few persons (cool baptized yesterday by the pope.
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
Well welcome to the life of Christ. You shall be baptized my brother. smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by Davidson5(m): 12:17am On Apr 02, 2018
Welcome to the ' New world Order .
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by AreaFada2: 12:56am On Apr 02, 2018
Earthquake1:
Nigerians usually behave well outside but in Nigeria they turn to a pack of animals

Correct. On one journey, I saw a 9ja lady of about 55 to 60 years old stand gently in queues in European airports. Both at departure and transit. She was hard not to notice due to her outrageously eccentric and colorful bold attire.

At MMA this lady was pushing & shoving to get to the front. It so pissed me off that our conversation went a bit like this:

Me: Ma please be patient, we are all going to same desk.

Colourful lady (CL): Is it only you that is here? Why are you the only one complaining?

Me: Just because others are not complaining doesn't mean they like what you are doing.

CL: It is not your business if I move any how I want.

Me: It is my business ma. You near pulled my rucksack down from my shoulder. Ma I am just saying that we all need to be disciplined. I saw you waiting patiently in European airports. If we want our country to get better we must bring the same civilised behaviour here.

CL:: Ehen, don't you see that I am an elder?

Me: Madam when it's your turn they will call you. Just be patient.

At this point one immigration officer saw her and called her to come forward.

CL: You see, be mumu there.

She walked away gleefully. I wonder why she felt she won. She was just called as I had explained before.

In 9ja we claim entitlements using various excuses: age, position, etc. But we're the first to flout basic rules and cause disorder.

A woman that must be close to 60, still very agile and behaves impeccably in Europe. But upon breathing 9ja air quickly reverts to molue passenger behaviour. Where being gentle equals mumu.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by Pain(m): 2:27am On Apr 02, 2018
angry

Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by Henri8: 6:25am On Apr 02, 2018
apesinola001:
1. A woman in love.
2. A man with money.
3. Buhari supporters.

I disagree with the first two but agree intoto with buhari' supporters. Very adamant lot.
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:57am On Apr 02, 2018
Ndi igbo has been a blessing to the world since 00AD
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by Hakeem66: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2018
He did that bcus he has nothing to loose, he was frustrated and live has no meaning to him anymore there.
What he did is just suicide in disguise but luckily for him it didn't backfire and he then became a hero.
He would never have tried that if he's doing well over there and has his papers, we don't risk our lives like that as Nigerians.
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by Ejehjoe(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2018
The fact that the pope performed a role is a source of worry to some Nigerians....making them to masturbate their silliness on the media..
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by Ejehjoe(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2018
The fact that the pope performed a role is a source of worry to some Nigerians....making them to masturbate their silliness on the media.. cool
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2018
IM CHECKING ALL SUPERMARKETS AROUND TO SEE IF THERE'S ROBBERS TO DISARM.
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by bros856: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2018
Everything in Nigeria good or bad, hero or common has to do with BUHARI, come on guys. What has this hero story has to do with Buhari, no connection at all.
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by ehissi(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2018
meritadavize1:
it's like you reason with ur anus....

Buhari supporter spotted grin
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by ehissi(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2018
sulaak:
Why do we have able body Nigerian men begging in Italy?

Because they lack permit to go and seek jobs no matter how menial
Re: Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero by ehissi(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2018
Hakeem66:
He did that bcus he has nothing to loose, he was frustrated and live has no meaning to him anymore there.
What he did is just suicide in disguise but luckily for him it didn't backfire and he then became a hero.
He would never have tried that if he's doing well over there and has his papers, we don't risk our lives like that as Nigerians.

False, I am fairly conversant with the fellow. The moroccan came to rob the store that he used to beg at, normally he stays in front of that store.

The thief was wearing and tinted biker helmet and walked up to him and told him to get lost because he was about to rob the store.

If the robbery was successful, he will have been first person the police would like to question.

Who wan answer police questioning about robbery, especially when you no get paper. Plus the robber came to rob with a butcher knife and nothing else. He took a chance it worked in his favour and now he is living the life...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) / Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman / CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.