Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) (2031 Views)

What's A Red Flag That Makes You Decline To Work For A Company? / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Good day nairalanders, I need a job at the airport, preferably Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport abuja. I am even willing to work for less or nothing so long as I can get the experience of being a flight agent and possibly earn commission's from the sales of my ticket. I am a Bachelor's degree holder with vast experience in computer science and able to use all social media platforms comfortably. Please any kind hearted Nigerian with links can assist me.
Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Sparkle777(f): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
fhranciz:
Good day nairalanders, I need a job at the airport, preferably Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport abuja. I am even willing to work for less or nothing so long as I can get the experience of being a flight agent and possibly earn commission's from the sales of my ticket. I am a Bachelor's degree holder with vast experience in computer science and able to use all social media platforms comfortably. Please any kind hearted Nigerian with links can assist me.

Less or nothing??
Hope its not what am thinking.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Xsem(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hide for plane tyre,port go overseas. Mah nigga wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by borntolead: 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
Cant just stop laughing. grin grin
Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Timichael(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
So you can run away abi? You voted this change. No one is going nowhere. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by lilkech(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Op I understand your plight and wish you luck in securing the airport job you seek.

It’s a very wise idea to be able to be sure of the flight paths of particular aircrafts before attempting to crawl up the wheel well to get stowed

nobody will be happy to suffer all that stress to finally disembark in Congo

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Jackossky(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Overcommon sense will not kill op.
@op, na man you be.

So, you want to use style and port from Nigeria abi?
Wait till 2019 with your PVC
Then, vote the change you want and you will be surprised at how fast your 'fully paid' employment will be.

Expecting a Testimony soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Fr33born(m): 12:42am On Apr 02, 2018
lol.
It might not be what you guys are thinking. Like for me, currently, i am willing to work in any Oil company for little or no pay.
Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Ajisebioyolaari: 1:00am On Apr 02, 2018
grin grin
Nairalanders are funny mehn
Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Nutase: 5:57am On Apr 02, 2018
Words we use in times of desperation are words we regret in the future."Willing to work for less or nothing"

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Xsem:
Hide for plane tyre,port go overseas. Mah nigga wink
Not every one is criminal minded like you my friend
Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Fr33born:
lol.
It might not be what you guys are thinking. Like for me, currently, i am willing to work in any Oil company for little or no pay.

Please help me tell them. Some NLders have a foolish way of responding, if you have nothing positive to say they don't say, instead of bringing negative vibe and pulling a brother down
Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Timichael:
So you can run away abi? You voted this change. No one is going nowhere. Enjoy!

If u were not going to contribute positively you would should have ignored than spoiling people's mind who might be willing to assist
Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ajisebioyolaari:
grin grin
Nairalanders are funny mehn

What was funny in me making a humble request
Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jackossky:
Overcommon sense will not kill op.
@op, na man you be.

So, you want to use style and port from Nigeria abi?
Wait till 2019 with your PVC
Then, vote the change you want and you will be surprised at how fast your 'fully paid' employment will be.

Expecting a Testimony soon.

I was and am still serious about it. And I do not harbour any bad intention towards my request
Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Timichael(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
fhranciz:

If u were not going to contribute positively you would should have ignored than spoiling people's mind who might be willing to assist

EFCC, DSS, NPF, NA, Nigerian Navy, Nigerian Air Force, Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram, ISIS, Taliban, Al Qaeda, US Military, Russian Air Force, Israeli Army, North Korean Army...

All of you...

Come and warn this boy o...

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Timichael:

EFCC, DSS, NPF, NA, Nigerian Navy, Nigerian Air Force, Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram, ISIS, Taliban, Al Qaeda, US Military, Russian Air Force, Israeli Army, North Korean Army...

All of you...

Come and warn this boy o...

Grow up and learn to mind ur biz
Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Timichael(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
fhranciz:

Grow up and learn to mind ur biz

Jesus is the Son of God, Oh Yes! Oh Yes!
Hallelujah, He arose
Oh Yes! Oh Yes!

Christ has risen Bro... He carried your sins away, including the one you just committed by asking me to mind my own business.

Ntooooor �

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Xsem(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
fhranciz:

Not every one is criminal minded like you my friend
Why are you being acerbic?
Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Ajisebioyolaari: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
fhranciz:

What was funny in me making a humble request
Not exactly you but the subsequent comments.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by MrHandsome2013: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
vacancy!!, vancacy!! vancacy..!!come and work in the newly established airport.... the throne of grace international airpoort.... Location: worldwide. Requirements: fscl,waec,nd,hnd,bsc,ms or phd in gospel message and preaching with discharged certificate of holiness and godly living.. Appicants must be ready to win souls for ekwueme, He who says and does... The more souls you win for ekwueme the more you gets salarly increment..
Salary N1,000,000,000 for a starting
Re: I Need A Job At The Airport (willing To Work For Less Or Nothing) by Ossaifamous(m): 2:48am On Apr 04, 2018
somebody wants to pick dollars in the toilet ...

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Very This Invite- Who Knows About Them / Investment Consultant At Oxfordgold Providence International Limited / Supermarket Attendant Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.