Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Biography And Networth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Biography And Networth (833 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Biography, Age, Profile, History And Family / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Biography And Networth by chapatti: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
Genevieve Nnaji Biography - Genevieve Nnaji is a profound Nigerian actress, model and a philantropist. Words can't explain how influential she has made herself on upcoming actresses. When i was compelling this article on Genevieve Nnaji Biography, in needed to be very careful as what i should and what i should not write because she is one person who has made a name for herself and care must be taken while writing about her.

Genevieve Nnaji was born 3 May 1979 and acting alone is not what she does. She is also singer though "i go dye" the famous comedian once said that her first album never sold more than three copies nation wide. How true was that statement was most of us can't tell. Genevieve Nnaji, in her acting career was a limit breaker as she was the first actresses to have won a movie academy award. In 2005 Genevieve Nnaji won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a leading Role in 2005. Her accolades didn't end there as she was honoured as a Member of the Order of the Federal Republic by the Nigerian government for her contribution to Nollywood. She and a few others where privileged to be given that honour.

Read - Omotola Jalade Biography And Networth

For the complete article on This biography, click here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nigerian Lady Blasts Cee-c, Says She Is A Psychopath / ”We Rise By Lifting Others”- Davido As He Wins The Artiste Of The Year Headies / Nigeria's Oldest Afro-Hiphop Duo Splits!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.