Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why Is Airtel Like This!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Airtel Like This!!! (1483 Views)

Is Airtel Nigeria Dead Or What ? / Is Airtel Doing Freeing Browsing Today 26 / The Best Network For Subscription Is Airtel. See For Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Airtel Like This!!! by OneKinGuy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Gooday Nlers,
So i recharged #500 to my airtel sim today in other to subscribe to #500 data plan. Immediately my recharge was stressful, Airtel cowardly deducted #80 for a service i know nothing about and never subscribed for.

WHY IS NIGERIAN NETWORK PROVIDERS LIKE THIS!!!

Re: Why Is Airtel Like This!!! by ifex370(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
At least you are aware of the service..

Airtel deducts my airtime daily.. And I can't even pin point the service that does it

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Airtel Like This!!! by psucc(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nigerian Telcos has been robbing us blind since 1900.

Two weeks ago I use UBA's *919# to recharge my airtel line. Though the bank alerts me of deductions, the said amount was not credited to my line. After giving 3x trial and none was credited, i decided to go for the card. Last I called Airtel to ask, they told me the bank is responsible and that since the transaction failed, the bank is going to reverse the deduction to my Account.

As I am typing that remains a dream but the next thing is UBA posting billions in profit with stolen money.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Airtel Like This!!! by talut(m): 2:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Why do these services exist in the first place. There is the internet for God's sake.... Nigeria, my country <SIGHS>

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot6pro Update / Samsung S6 Edge At 35k - Soldout / Phone For Sale Around 23k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.