Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. (39595 Views)

Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) / Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) / Thunder Strike Kills Final Year Student After Leaving Exam Hall In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by ZarahBuhari: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
seunlayi:

Like to blame 'The Police' or share to Blame buhari

I will blame the police because the length of time used by the robbers to gain entrance is enough for a functioning security outfit to check the situation

What do you expect the tail(armed forces) to do when the head(Buhari) is not working
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by sweetilicious(f): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:
He is lucky they didn't kill him. In a situation like that it's wise you do everything they ask because those robbers most times are high on drugs when they operate and the slightest disobedience could cost you your life.

That was how a friend of mine was shot for refusing to open the door for the armed robbers, he was shot on his thigh. Luckily he started walking about 10 months later after the surgery and orthopedic rehabilitation.
I will never open door but will start shouting for help.
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by pennywys(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Meshalgfx:
cry
where is dat my galfrnd mod comand ban dis guy
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by IME1: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
Is there need for burglary proof again shocked

Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by kingJoya(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
sweetilicious:
@ifite you are on your own if you like shout for five hours. you did not bother to calculate the time wasted on banging the door repeatedly, then damaging the protector which does not protect anything. after all the time wasted help did not come for the poor boy.
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by BeautifulGuy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
pennywys:
Where were the campus security?
Or the school don't have security?
But how exactly students should exposed to such dangers of robbery attacks even at school own hostels?
Who exactly should be blame in this case ASUU or NASUU of the university chapter or the federal government for not provided adequate security for the students

I doubt if such thing would happen in the University of Port Harcourt
The incidence didn't occur inside the school as you thought. Some lodges around the school premises and beyond carry the name "hostel" as its surname. So it didn't happen inside the school but off camp.
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by mechanics(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
rifasenate11:
that's why it's good to be a coded man. no robber will dare near your house
coded as how?
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
sweetilicious:

That's dangerous. What if no one comes to your helpafter telling and the thieves now succeed in breaking the door?
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by JastSiryin(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:
He is lucky they didn't kill him. In a situation like that it's wise you do everything they ask because those robbers most times are high on drugs when they operate and the slightest disobedience could cost you your life.

That was how a friend of mine was shot for refusing to open the door for the armed robbers, he was shot on his thigh. Luckily he started walking about 10 months later after the surgery and orthopedic rehabilitation.
Yeah sure, you should also without the slightest resistance comply with ass well lubricated if they also decide to rape you abi? Just sharrap there! The guy did what any brave human would do in the face of tyranny, and that is resist.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by dosage150(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
my friend Kingsley escaped death that early morning,he refused to open door, on trying to break the bugler proof by the robbers threatening to shoot him once they are in,my guy had to break the ceiling in the kitchen and made his way up there,they only collected the phone he left,they didn't waste much time searching for him since his escape seems insecure for their operation

They wanted to rape two roommates
Told them to give them BJ before the actual work(6 of them)
power was restored
they had to leave
though semen full the girl hand
according to her
they didn't rape her
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by JastSiryin(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

You lack comprehension and should keep shut when adults talk.
This ain't about my lack of comprehension, but your lack of balls. Y'all are to fond of giving useless suggestions after a thing has occurred, and it just pisses me off.
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
rifasenate11:

Taaaa run away.
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
JastSiryin:
This ain't about my lack of comprehension, but your lack of balls. Y'all are to fond of giving useless suggestions after a thing has occurred, and it just pisses me off.
you lack common sense, your just a kid with no real life experience. Don't ever resist a man with arms, it's the no 1 out of a thousand ways to die. I'm warning you, if you ever get confronted by an armed robber, give him what ever he asks from you. Phones, money, jewelleries can be replaced, but you can't. If only my uncle had given them his car key for the Benz e200 (V boot) 12 years ago, he would still be alive today and probably driving one of the latest cars. Be wise son.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by JastSiryin(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
grossintel:
you lack common sense, your just a kid with no real life experience. Don't ever resist a man with arms, it's the no 1 out of a thousand ways to die. I'm warning you, if you ever get confronted by an armed robber, give him what ever he asks from you. Phones, money, jewelleries can be replaced, but you can't. If only my uncle had given them his car key for the Benz e200 (V boot) 12 years ago, he would still be alive today and probably driving one of the latest cars. Be wise son.
Hmm...insults aside... Soory for what happened to your uncle
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
my lodgemate personally called one of the school security personnel that early morning when he received a distressed call from a former lodgemate, but it was unfortunate that every effort was in futile because the security guy only succeeded in telling his colleague that lives around that Tanus lodge axis to fire a warning shot.. which I heard 2 gun shots and we called back only to confirm his colleagues was the one... but unfortunately fear didn't allow those anti cult guys enter the street that Time..
all there know is how to bully students who falls victim of their prey.
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by Eddy090(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
Abi na
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by bossrillboss: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
rifasenate11:
...coded ko codeine ni...coded wey dem go still kill u trowey lik ant.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by supereagle(m): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
rifasenate11:

Which one is coded man?
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by nonix22(m): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
rifasenate11:
Show ur self man!
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by nonix22(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
dosage150:
my friend Kingsley escaped death that early morning,he refused to open door, on trying to break the bugler proof by the robbers threatening to shoot him once they are in,my guy had to break the ceiling in the kitchen and made his way up there,they only collected the phone he left,they didn't waste much time searching for him since his escape seems insecure for their operation

They wanted to rape two roommates
Told them to give them BJ before the actual work(6 of them)
power was restored
they had to leave
though semen full the girl hand
according to her
they didn't rape her
Hmmm
Na wa o as per giving useless and stupid and dirty runs men Mouth Action. Chai. Smh
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by GodwinGodon(m): 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
Small boy with a big God... Sometimes you open the door you are dead and if you don't still... But if you are alive, that's God's grace. Thank God for his grace and mercy upon your life
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by lozanni(m): 1:18am On Apr 02, 2018
shegzhkn:

coded as in?

Coded as in African Jazz wey get correct code to disarm thieves.
I remember my first time of seeing Ijebu anti-theft broom,it was in the house of a girl-friend, back in the day in secondary school.
The gf above just came back from Jand with members of their family and was really forming Akata for me and a close friend, who was equally chasing the younger beautiful sister to my Gf.
The first time I and the close friend paid a visit to their house, the gf went to get us some drinks, and her mischievous little brother used that as an opportunity to point out the Ijebu broom that was hanging over their entrance door.
The little boy told us with all pride that no thief can ever step foot into their house, if any thief tries it, he will be hypnotized into sweeping the house continually until the Police comes to arrest him.
I and the close friend were shocked grin and from then on were very careful in the way we related to the girls as there was that fear at the back of our mind that if we offend them, they could use us to test the potency of any other jazz they might have smiley

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by Realneyor: 1:42am On Apr 02, 2018
Dem won kill dis nigga ni oh
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 02, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]God is wonderful
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 02, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]God is wonderful[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]hm
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by masks(m): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2018
rifasenate11:

modified: all motherfvckars quoting me, same fate will fall on you bittchesss.. f'ck y'all.
coded indeed.... there are stories of coded people with smashed head and the most horrible deaths I've seen... now on the part of the m f**ks and bitches... it's only a motherfucka and a bitch suffering from inferiority complex that will go join the league of coded men..... I hope you know what you are right now....
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by godwinboy(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2018
every dog has it day
Tanus hostel were laughing at us when we got robbed cause we're directly opposite lodges
and now the got served
my point is that m not happy it Happend but what was proper for them to do is to tighten up their security measures nd come and make enquiries of the mode of operations then take measures
anyways God dey
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2018
PRAISE THE LORD JESUS.
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2018
PRAISE THE LORD JESUS
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by OgahBohz: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2018
Ameeboh:
shocked

They even stabbed him on the head. People get mind sha..
...dammmn ur lips ..

cute u

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by OgahBohz: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2018
OboOlora:
Lol
...this ur moniker ...
is a maard name o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) / Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity / Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu Caught With Drugs In Philippines Was In Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.