Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. (39519 Views)

Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) / Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) / Thunder Strike Kills Final Year Student After Leaving Exam Hall In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by Odekina15(m): 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
If robbers should come to my hostel , I ain't opening any door for them. It is my door,my properties, I owe no body... Hahaha, just kidding; "You are welcome guys, I have an HP laptop , a Tecno android phone and 1 palasa. Also, I went to the bank this money and withdrew N10,000. The alert is in my phone. That's all I have. Oh, I just bought this headset for 3K, you can take it, the bass is off the hook, you'll enjoy it". I CAN'T COME AND KILL MYSELF,BECAUSE OF WORLDLY MATERIALS, THAT I CAN'T TAKE TO HEAVEN, WHEN BETTER THINGS ARE WAITING FOR ME. ANYWAYS GOD PASS THEM. The changed WORLD and the unchanged WORD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6tl5no4dxw
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by dosage150(m): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
nonix22:

Hmmm
Na wa o as per giving useless and stupid and dirty runs men Mouth Action. Chai. Smh
Mehn very disgusting

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
OgahBohz:
...dammmn ur lips ..

cute u

Thank you smiley
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by OgahBohz: 7:57am On Apr 03, 2018
Ameeboh:

Thank you smiley
You welcome wish I could see more though..
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by SHOCK7(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Which one is coded man?
Datz not really meant 4 u!
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by dosage150(m): 1:53am On Apr 09, 2018
maviduchez77:
my lodgemate personally called one of the school security personnel that early morning when he received a distressed call from a former lodgemate, but it was unfortunate that every effort was in futile because the security guy only succeeded in telling his colleague that lives around that Tanus lodge axis to fire a warning shot.. which I heard 2 gun shots and we called back only to confirm his colleagues was the one... but unfortunately fear didn't allow those anti cult guys enter the street that Time..
all there know is how to bully students who falls victim of their prey.
u are a zikite?
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
dosage150:
u are a zikite?
yes
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by dosage150(m): 9:45am On Apr 22, 2018
maviduchez77:
yes
same here computer sci 300L
Re: Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. by Lordspicy(m): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
ifite is now too hot..... this is not a robbery gone wrong.... war has been on since Jan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Lagos (Video) / Mistress Bathes Her Married Lover With Hot Oil Over Alleged Rape In Abuja / Police Swoop On Afrika Shrine, Arrest 28 Suspected Drug Sellers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.