Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page (28660 Views)

“he Don Grow O”: Fans React To Cute Video Of Olamide’s Son Milliano Playing Bask / Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) / The Swag On Wizkid’s First Son Though! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by thatabokiboiy: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
davodyguy:

He's a guy not a lady.
If he's a guy, na Thunder go strike am
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by SWORD419(m): 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
dam
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by siralos135: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
N
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by siralos135: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
V
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by oladsax: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
undecided
Facebooker:
I need badoo's dick!! Too damn sexy tongue
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by Vannlex(m): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
Facebooker:
he'll just perform 20mins for you grin
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by lascodii(m): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mummy is in the kitchen cooking dodo for daddy Everybody come and eat Dodododo dondooo ;DMummy is in the kitchen cooking dodo for daddy Everybody come and eat Dodododo dondooo
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by lascodii(m): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mummy is in the kitchen cooking dodo for daddy Everybody come and eat Dodododo dondooo ;DMummy is in the kitchen cooking dodo for daddy Everybody come and eat Dodododo dondooo
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by PStacks(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
Facebooker:

nairaland olosho
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by MostRanking(m): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mine is sexiest
Facebooker:
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by dynicks(m): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
tstx:
I'm interested.... How much
show proof of ur pvc.....
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by Muhlas(m): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
Facebooker:
LovePeddler shocked shocked shocked
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by tstx(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
dynicks:
show proof of ur pvc.....
i assure you.. i have it, but currently i'n not with it
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by arherfish(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
junkiesneverdie:
So how is that News?
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by HORLADSTAR(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
A Talented father + A pretty mother =A cute son

Na we be the team Badoo
Cos na we dey here so
Awa eyan Baba Milliano

NB;This thread is a restricted place for the hater so KEEP OFF
# Horladstar cares
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by dynicks(m): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
tstx:
i assure you.. i have it, but currently i'n not with it
good! keep it safe cus it surely would be needed...

1 Like

Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by dozofavour(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
tstx:
I'm interested . hw much?
Just #2000 Mtn recharge card
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by tstx(m): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
dozofavour:

Just #2000 Mtn recharge card
Thanks... kukuma keep your space. put am for your will too
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by dozofavour(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
tstx:
Thanks... kukuma keep your space. put am for your will too
Am just 26 Oga and am not ready to die
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by Oshatrends: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by Oshatrends: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

This poster is a man and possibly a scammer doing social engineering on potential mugus.

See another post from him:

Mestubate or mest.. Have you heard of OBO gbugbona

Hot pussy
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Facebooker:
bvkdbbvka s lafbvnskd like nfbscnv
Re: Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page by ekpa4(m): 12:25am On Apr 02, 2018
Facebooker:
eya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant / Damilola Adegbite To Next Husband: Your Bride List Will Be Much / Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.