Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) (57487 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Slays In Fitness Wear, Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page / The Swag On Wizkid’s First Son Though! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by tendingNews: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
Video of a Nigerian - Igbo man showing swag on the street of New Jersey has gone viral online and got people laughing.

The man identified as comedian Kingsley Ogbonna, a.k.a Dauda said:

"I'm reporting from New York, right here in New Jersey, in the U O S A. You know what I'm saying? Ahh America nwanna.... Forget it nwanne...."

He spoke other gibberish in a funny accent that got social media users laughing.

One of the people that reacted to the funny video captioned it:

"When your plans to escape Nigeria finally happen and you land in the US"

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/video-dauda-shows-swag-in-new-jersey-usa.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by tendingNews: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
Watch the video HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Free from the shîthole

39 Likes

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by helinues: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
JJC

2 Likes

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2019

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Watch your back, Trump is right behind u bru.

21 Likes

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by TANID(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Don't Do Illegal Work There Bro Please.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Nemesis909: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Dauda is not a today comedian.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
my nigga,all the way from oko poly to America. grin

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
when mr ibu go do his own

1 Like

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by dannyblings(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
Please I am relatively new here. Don't know how to post a new topic. I would appreciate if someone could teach me how. Tnx in anticipation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sunnymatey:

ICE guys I guess grin
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by gbengaolaniyi(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
angry angry
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by gbengaolaniyi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Why is your brother in winter coats in summer months grin

Ogbeni ẹ fi wọn silẹ ohh grin grin grin Those guys balls big like GP tank i swear cool cool

14 Likes

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by midolian(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
Rubbish!
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
This blogger should post the direct Instagram link instead of a link to his blog. If this man trends too much, he might get Trumps attention and get himself deported.

3 Likes

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Teewhy2: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
when that alert finally enter.
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by dayleke: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Lol
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by wonder233: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Very easy, just pay a posting request authorization processing fee of N5, 000 using the following account number: 0028558737, Zenith bank.
dannyblings:
Please I am relatively new here. Don't know how to post a new topic. I would appreciate if someone could teach me how. Tnx in anticipation

8 Likes

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by KankOfLife(m): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Dauda na funny man, everything about him is comic relief,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by chiboyjohn: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin
The way things are moving in this 9ja the best option is to escape bro

2 Likes

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by DarlingEmojist(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
sad How sure are you that he he is still Madless He might have being Madful and they dunno know
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Lordjb: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nice one, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by DarlingEmojist(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
sad How sure are you that he he is still Madless He might have being Madful and they dunno know
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Benlag: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
A clown treading is no news
Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
wonder233:
Very easy, just pay a posting request authorization processing fee of N5, 000 using the following account number: 0028558737, Zenith bank.

Oleeeeeeeeeee grin

13 Likes

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
Op is tribalistic. I'm usually not interested in any tribal war but him mentioning "igbo" will cause confusion. Nevermind, yoruba people are coming.
P.s No one should quote me. Its just an observation

2 Likes

Re: Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) by vixpal: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
Reporting from New York in New Jersey ? Illiterate comedian and followers

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos / Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) / Seyi Ariyo & Kemi Afolabi Fight Dirty Over Odunlade & Borrowed Outfit [PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.