Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam (55151 Views)

BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by Teaser0904(f): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
HRtechnique:

How?
By fucking my Teddy grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by omocalabar(m): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
If u really think this people are going by ur votes, then u are on a long thing.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by Seun360(m): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
Kabeeru:
The addition of Teddy A and Bambam votes didn't even reach that of Nina. Teddy A arrogance & pride and Bambam fakeness can't even match Nina humility

Use ur head!

Miracle's fans aided Nina's figures.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by HRtechnique: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
Teaser0904:
By fucking my Teddy grin grin

Lol. Be serious jhor.
Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by 360great(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Well I don't think teddy A deserve the money....because he has been acting as if he does care about the money nor the game....good for him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by miqos02(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by enemyofprogress: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Rajosh:
I knew he was the next
liar
Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by kmaster007: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
like if I care
Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by messenger4891: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
i disliked him the moment he couldn't hide his hatred for cee cee.its about time he continues his doggy style outside.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by alen4smith(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
Johnpaul2k2:
that's how to vote that Stupid Buhari out of Office in 2019
Useless Man Voted by Useless Brown Roof Janjaweedz and Arewa
your condition has deteriorated to insanity!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by Kabeeru(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
Seun360:

Use ur head!

Miracle's fans aided Nina's figures.

You need help. Seems you are Chelsea fan.
Continue no problem
Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by OSUigbo: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
RichDad1:
CeeC for the money.
Haters can die tongue

Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by Nairalandmentor(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
Need a website design without advanced payment? Check this out https://www.validprofits.com/affordable-website-design-in-nigeria/
Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by edupedia: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Johnpaul2k2:

...your vote is only useful for BB Naija but not for Aso Rock....We will stop that your useless tribal game u are playing on BB Naija...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by Differentkaro: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
In any voting, there is always politics �
Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by zsamorano(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
who his eviction help?
Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by DonMekino(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Kraspo:
When it comes to vibe and charisma. I will give it to Teddy A. He is the kind of guy an OG will want to be. He has the male qualities every girl wants. He has got the looks, the albs and the deep voice to match. He was a threat to all the guys and I knew the BBN franchise would find a way to push him out of the house.
However, I think he has already gotten what he needs to excel in the entertainment industry. Just a banging collabo with Timaya or Olamide and Bambam in the video...and nigga will be smiling to the bank.

#TeamBamTeddy

Its not as simple as that ooo....his brand must be naija brand...he still has Yankee Yankee stuffs in him.
Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by Teaser0904(f): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
HRtechnique:

Lol. Be serious jhor.
I am serious oo,guys should learn how to keep themselves away from desperados like bamike.
Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by HRtechnique: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
Teaser0904:
I am serious oo,guys should learn how to keep themselves away from desperados like bamike.

Sad sha.
She got carried away.
Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by Teaser0904(f): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
HRtechnique:

Sad sha.
She got carried away.
I dont even pity her,she deserve to be out.lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by Stanleyville(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
Kabeeru:
The addition of Teddy A and Bambam votes didn't even reach that of Nina. Teddy A arrogance & pride and Bambam fakeness can't even match Nina humility
Humility is not the word !...

She's simply naive and ignorant!.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by Surgical22(f): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
adecz:
grin

For a man, Teddy is too conscious
of his looks.

Always posing & readjusting himself
in front of any available mirror.

Such a guy will be spending more time
dressing, making up, oiling his dread etc
than any woman he goes out with.

And then,,, the toilet move......
they both had it coming.. cool cool

The guy is just toooo vain.... sad angry sad
we share same mindset

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by Fhowe: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
Teaser0904:
I thought I was the only one seeing this desperation ,she and teddy forgot totally what brought them to the house .Last week big brother passed a message indirectly to both of them but they decided to turn deaf ears .BBN is not a dating site or dating show but it is more of a platform to show case and sell yourself .Likes of ebuka ,uti,miyonse ,bassey even if they did not win the grand price but they got deals after the show

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
Donald7610:
I love my wife � � � �

Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by Yusuf54: 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Johnpaul2k2:
The same useless brown roof janjaweedz and arewa will vote Him for continuity...useless n senseless Biafran
Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by Teaser0904(f): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
Fhowe:
I thought I was the only one seeing this desperation ,she and teddy forgot totally what brought them to the house .Last week big brother passed a message indirectly to both of them but they decided to turn deaf ears .BBN is not a dating site or dating show but it is more of a platform to show case and sell yourself .Likes of ebuka ,uti,miyonse ,bassey even if they did not win the grand price but they got deals after the show
God bless you my brother,they turned the house to dating show.Kissing and smooching here and there in the house like their lives depend on it.Bambam turned housewife suddenly,so desperate.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by akevic: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
The 2 cheap fellas as out in shame.
Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by Acidosis(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Kraspo:
When it comes to vibe and charisma. I will give it to Teddy A. He is the kind of guy an OG will want to be. He has the male qualities every girl wants. He has got the looks, the albs and the deep voice to match. He was a threat to all the guys and I knew the BBN franchise would find a way to push him out of the house.
However, I think he has already gotten what he needs to excel in the entertainment industry. Just a banging collabo with Timaya or Olamide and Bambam in the video...and nigga will be smiling to the bank.

#TeamBamTeddy

Teddy A ruined himself by running down everyone and calling people like Alex a village girl (because she doesn't speak like Queen Elizabeth). You want Nigerians to vote Teddy A after running down Alex and her village accent? Trust Alex to run him down too... and trust Nigerians to destroy anyone that tries to insult their sensibilities.

The day biggie described him as a self acclaimed alpha male marked the beginning of his troubles, and I knew he wouldn't last in that house. Tobi may be chilidsh, but c'mon, no responsible guy calls his fellow "immature". That was a stoopid move from him, and I'm not surprised he's finally out.

About being a threat, no he's never been. No records won in the house, not even a one time head of the house. Tobi has more muscles, Rico is way mature and coordinated. Miracle has better looks and dude is easy going. Lolu speaks better and more intelligent.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by hmuhammad(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Johnpaul2k2:
can southeast ever vote in any president?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by Fhowe: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Teaser0904:
God bless you my brother,they turned the house to dating show.Kissing and smooching here and there in the house like their lives depend on it.Bambam turned housewife suddenly,so desperate.
what bam bam did is what 70 percent of most naija single girls do always judging a book by its cover and looking for love in the wrong places (how can you take such huge risk for a guy you hardly know anything about apart from what he tells you and there is no way to verify what he his saying ).Over the years I have come to accept the fact "people that have too much to show have very little to offer".I just hope and pray her decisions and actions in the big brother house does not stigmatise she and her family on the long run

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by naturalwaves: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lol is playing a cool game and doing well. Dude is super intelligent. It will shock alot of people.
Re: BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam by Ibibioesan(m): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) / BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' / Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.