Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,689 members, 7,862,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? (750 Views)

Of Aja (whirlwind) And UFO Abduction / WEIRD!! Pastor And Members In Total Shock As Spiritual WHIRLWIND Blew Away Every / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by geoworldedu: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
I'm jus thinking out loud. The whirlwind, could it be the mess of God? According to the bible God works in a mysterious way, the whirlwind is mysterious and the mess of God is mighty.

The rain, what if is the tears of God? He is sad when we reject bible, his holy words. Maybe he sheds tears when atheists don't repent.
Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by heendrix(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
geoworldedu:
I'm jus thinking out loud. The whirlwind, could it be the mess of God? According to the bible God works in a mysterious way, the whirlwind is mysterious and the mess of God is mighty.

The rain, what if is the tears of God? He is sad when we reject bible, his holy words. Maybe he sheds tears when atheists don't repent.

that just a rubbish thinking of yours....does your bible tells you God eat? or it told you He's ever cried

#grow up boy

1 Like

Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by geoworldedu: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
heendrix:

that just a rubbish thinking of yours....does your bible tells you God eat? or it told you He's ever cried

#grow up boy

if he rains manna from heaven, plant apple in d eden garden, receives burnt offering, doesn't that tells u he eats? I'm thinking the combination of all this food can create a whirlwind mess, you get.

As for the crying it's my thinking, but I feel am under the influence of the holy spirit.
Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by heendrix(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
geoworldedu:

if he rains manna from heaven, plant apple in d eden garden, receives burnt offering, doesn't that tells u he eats? I'm thinking the combination of all this food can create a whirlwind mess, you get.

As for the crying it's my thinking, ut I feel am under the influence of the holy spirit

Lool grin

about the raining of manner and planting of apple. God knows we man (humans) would need this food to satisfy our body for nourishment and to quench every form of hunger with the way he created us

Isaiah 55:8 reads "for yur thoughts are not my thought are not my thoughts neither are your ways my ways saith the lord"

lest you forgotten God is a spirit and supreme being and spirit dont eat. I hope I clear ur doubts wink

1 Like

Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by geoworldedu: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
heendrix:

Lool grin

about the raining of manner and planting of apple. God knows we man (humans) would need this food to satisfy our body for nourishment and to quench every form of hunger with the way he created us

Isaiah 55:8 reads "for yur thoughts are not my thought are not my thoughts neither are your ways my ways saith the lord"

lest you forgotten God is a spirit and supreme being and spirit dont eat. I hope I clear ur doubts wink

So spirit don't eat? how come bible say that manna is food of angels? if u die, u will eat from the tree of life, u will have a marriage supper with d lamb. how come?

Somtin still tells me that whirlwind is god's mess.
Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by heendrix(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
geoworldedu:

So spirit don't eat? how come bible say that manna is food of angels? if u die, u will eat from the tree of life, u will have a marriage supper with d lamb. how come?

whirlwind? does it smell and why would God decide to send it to the earth instead why not other places?

God doesn't mess or fart buddy
Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by geoworldedu: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
heendrix:

whirlwind? does it smell and why would God decide to send it to the earth instead why not other places?

God's mess cannot smell na. Not all mess smells.
Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by falcon01: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
geoworldedu:

if ypu kdep asking all these you will het to a point where you will realize that you've been lied to all your life!! God, Jesus, Allah, etc
Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by heendrix(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
geoworldedu:

God's mess cannot smell na. Not all mess smells.
why cant it smell if he eats like you said
Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by hakimi1974(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
geoworldedu:

all these new designer weed you guys are experimenting with, one day, one day, nah aro you go see your self.
Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by Section1000: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
As a student of philosophy i'll say the OP is trying to obtain philosophic truth..

this is one of the reasons we ought to study philosophy...

Rationality is grounded in our nature..

Note : Half Study Of Philosophy Leads To Atheism And OP say no to osogbo weed angry angry
Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by geoworldedu: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
heendrix:

why cant it smell if he eats like you said
Maybe the chemicals in his body canneutralise smells.
Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by geoworldedu: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
Section1000:
As a student of philosophy i'll say the OP is trying to obtain philosophic truth..

this is one of the reasons we ought to study philosophy...

Rationality is grounded in our nature..

Note : Half Study Of Philosophy Leads To Atheism And OP say no to osogbo weed angry angry

But I am not atheist.
Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by geoworldedu: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
hakimi1974:
all these new designer weed you guys are experimenting with, one day, one day, nah aro you go see your self.
oky now answer d question.
Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by heendrix(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
geoworldedu:
Maybe the chemicals in his body canneutralise smells.

haha what this guy saying? what chemical? what body?

Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by geoworldedu: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
heendrix:

haha what this guy saying? what chemical? what body?
God creates man in his image. If we contain chemical, god must contain chemical too.
Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by heendrix(m): 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
geoworldedu:
God creates man in his image. If we contain chemical, god must contain chemical too.

image not likeness bro damn it

1 Like

Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by ShadowFighter: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lmao...
One of the several clowns we have on nairaland. Op, oya clap for yourself.
Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by Section1000: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
geoworldedu:

But I am not atheist.
Am Currently in the religion forum and all have deduced so far is "You Post Like an Atheist lacking in knowlege of academic philosophy" .. (pls don't mis-interpret me)

1 Like

Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by Martinez19(m): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2018
heendrix:

The same reason he didn't send lucifer to other places but decided to cast him to earth? undecided

Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by cjfbn: 4:32am On Apr 02, 2018
Nut case.
Spits on OP and walks away.

1 Like

Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by geoworldedu: 6:27am On Apr 02, 2018
heendrix:

image not likeness bro damn it

Do you read your bible at all? Okay assignment for you, check if God didn't create man in his likeness in the screen grab below. After that, lemme see another excuse u will give tongue

Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by geoworldedu: 12:03am On May 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God? by geoworldedu: 6:55pm On May 26, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe bagged an honorary doctorate award / Laughter From Divine Visitation 1 / Today's Shockest Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.