Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,373 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Beloved, May The Defender Of The Flock, Make You Stronger Than Your Enemies. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beloved, May The Defender Of The Flock, Make You Stronger Than Your Enemies. (269 Views)

'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) / Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beloved, May The Defender Of The Flock, Make You Stronger Than Your Enemies. by bummyla(m): 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
"The Lord is your mighty defender, perfect and just in all his ways; Your God is faithful and true; he does what is right and fair.
Deuteronomy 32:4

The Lord is my strong defender;
He is the one who has saved me.
He is my God, and I will praise him,
My father's God, and I will sing about his greatness.
3 The Lord is a warrior;
The Lord is his name.

4 “He threw Egypt's army and its chariots into the sea;
The best of its officers were drowned in the Red Sea.
Exodus 15:2-4

As we proceed into a fresh week, May the Defender of the flock, make you stronger than your enemies, in Jesus name.

Believe and behave like you believe.

Isaiah 49:7-9
The Lord is the defender of Israel, its Holy One.

This is what the Lord says to the despised one, to the one scorned by the nation, to the slave of rulers:

Kings will see you and stand.
Princes will see you and bow.
The Lord is faithful.
The Holy One of Israel has chosen you.

8 This is what the Lord says:

In the time of favor I will answer you.
In the day of salvation I will help you.
I will protect you.
I will appoint you as my promise[a] to the people.
You will restore the land.
You will make them inherit the desolate inheritance.
9 You will say to the prisoners, “Come out,”
And to those who are in darkness, “Show yourselves.”

They will graze along every path,
And they will find pastures on every bare hill.

https://bummyla.com/2018/04/01/beloved-may-the-defender-of-the-flock-make-you-stronger-than-your-enemies/

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Is Lord! Of All! / Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI Celebrates His 91st Birthday Today / Get Video Adverts For Your Church!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.