Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" (20033 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work'' / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by midehi2(f): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Foolish people, keep popping babies you cannot feed, your governmental cannot plan for, your resources cannot prosper or employ. The great Chinese mandate 1 child per family for decades because they are intelligent, pragmatic, wise people. You Nigerians are having children like base unintelligent animals, unwise, imprudent idiots. Dey suffer dey go. You go pray tired. Keep waiting for miracles.

This morning alone I habe had 4 phonecalls from stupid relatives and extended family telling me they have no food at home. You have 5 children and you have no food at home? Guess what, I tell them to ring me back next weekend knowing I will be our of the country and my phone will be switched off. Pigs.
Eeooo, another stupid post, I give up abeg

OpinionCounts just see another post. grin cheesy
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by achiever12: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2018
maasoap:

Just in an attempt to make a point! Has anyone raped your own mom before? Because that's the only thing that could make you thought this, typed and posted it. Very distasteful!

Useful idiot, your English construction is distasteful. Your parents will feel they have wasted their resources on your education if they read this useless English you wrote here.
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by achiever12: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2018
yazach:

It seems you just escape from the beatens of gorillas

Useful idiot, your English is poor. Work on it
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by NdiaraIGBO: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
I m sorry to say this,this man is the biggest full on earth Nigerians are hungry all u could say is they should go and work if they are hungry.if I may ask what job have u provided so as to make ends meet.

Who will employ you now? You cannot even spell 'Fool'

Who is the 'FULL' Mr half baked Graduate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by translux(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2018
Arrant Nonsense
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by maasoap(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2018
achiever12:

Useful idiot, your English construction is distasteful. Your parents will feel they have wasted their resources on your education if they read this useless English you wrote here.
That's still better than how your mom and dad will feel after reading what you typed and posted. I'm sure that they will disown you. You lack self restraint.
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by maasoap(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2018
achiever12:

Useful idiot, your English is poor. Work on it
Your English is poor! Was that a communication?
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by achiever12: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2018
maasoap:

Your English is poor! Was that a communication?

It is not a communication; it is an information. Useful idiot
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by achiever12: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2018
maasoap:

That's still better than how your mom and dad will feel after reading what you typed and posted. I'm sure that they will disown you. You lack self restraint.

If your cursed parents only disown you, your life would have been better. But they will send assassins to assassinate you since your being alive will be a disgrace to your family. Useful idiot.

If you want to go that lane, I'm ready for you
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by maasoap(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2018
achiever12:

If your cursed parents only disown you, your life would have been better. But they will send assassins to assassinate you since your being alive will be a disgrace to your family. Useful idiot.

If you want to go that lane, I'm ready for you
I know. You did it to someone else without provoking you. I won't be surprised if you are ready to go out all on me.
But I'm just saying, if you don't respect other people's parents, how would they respect yours? Not only that, you were even using despicable acts to make a point on nairaland! All for now what?
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by lexy2014: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

Better doing it than complaining.

Example is Seun Osewa.

Please can you tell me he was born with a golden spoon.

Wizkid nko?

Abeg no excuse.
y using seun osewa as example? Y didn't u use urself?
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by elosonservices(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2018
This government can say annoying things.
Join discussion forum www.discussion.com.ng
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by abimbolayekeen: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2018
Which job did your government created ?
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by GavelSlam: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2018
lexy2014:
y using seun osewa as example? Y didn't u use urself?

I'm unwilling to reveal my identity.
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by achiever12: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2018
maasoap:

I know. You did it to someone else without provoking you. I won't be surprised if you are ready to out all on me.
But I'm just saying, if you don't respect other people's parents, how would they respect yours? Not only that, you were even using despicable acts to make a point on nairaland! All for now what?

You talk like an idiot. Did I provoke you first before you started yapping like a dead brain fool?

So, you are one of those idiots that go about reading people's profile before responding to their comments? That, useful idiot, is a clear sign of stupidity
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

Example is Seun Osewa.

Wizkid nko?

Abeg no excuse.
and why are you not as rich as Seun and Wizkid already,you yourself?
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by maasoap(m): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2018
achiever12:

You talk like an idiot. Did I provoke you first before you started yapping like a dead brain fool?

So, you are one of those idiots that go about reading people's profile before responding to their comments? That, useful idiot, is a clear sign of stupidity
Now, this looks like your conscience is pricking you. What is on your profile? You can tell me yourself.
Fool, rape, dead brain, idiot, stupid, parents. Are you normal at all?
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by GavelSlam: 10:59am On Apr 02, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
and why are you not as rich as Seun and Wizkid already,you yourself?

I'm well off and lack nothing.

If you are only interested in doing better than the Joneses then you are a slowpoke.
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by RexTramadol1: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2018
GavelSlam:
Well said.

Believe me this has taken too long to be said.

Regardless of how much blame the older generation deserve, and I totally agree they are the architects of the failure of the Nigerian economy, I still believe the builders, the Nigerian youth are not intellectually and physically channelling their energy in the right direction.

The average Nigerian youth complains and wails yet won't get off his lazy bum to exploit the various opportunities before him.

Ordinary lemon grass, has economic importance and buyers, not to talk about the sundry other natural vegetation that abound within the Nigerian space.

You would instead get people who studied plant and animal science looking for banking and insurance jobs. Perhaps it is the allure of the suit and tie but surely the youth have their own blame.

The phones from which you type your daily nonsense, memes and Instagram photos, have the compute power far greater than the mainframes of the 80's

You can learn everything from pottery to poetry.
From programming to psychology online yet, you would rather gather likes on Facebook and Nairaland.

Oga start d business of ORDINARY lemmon grass

and see how easy it is to make it in Nigeria.
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by GavelSlam: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Oga start d business of ORDINARY lemmon grass

and see how easy it is to make it in Nigeria.

That's not my line of interest or training.

I make my living from what I studied at university and I don't regret it.

You do your own bit.
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by pedrilo: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2018
u open ur mouth to say people shud go and work?
like seriously? r u insinuating that nigerians are lazy people now?
u mean the unemployed graduates in 9ja do not want to work?
God, why? why are u punishing us with this type of leaders?
we know wat is obtainable in saner climes, we cannot continue like dis OH GOD!
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by Jidibia(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2018
TheCabal:
Lazy Nigerian youth, work as farmers?

They rather go to America to work as security men, so they pose for instagram at least once a week. grin

One idiot said "A western prison is better than Nigeria". I wonder what c-murder's face will look like when he hears the crap.
Even snakes and dogs' (animals) lives in the US are far better than the lives of the ordinary Nigerian citizens.
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by RexTramadol1: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Foolish people, keep popping babies you cannot feed, your governmental cannot plan for, your resources cannot prosper or employ. The great Chinese mandate 1 child per family for decades because they are intelligent, pragmatic, wise people. You Nigerians are having children like base unintelligent animals, unwise, imprudent idiots. Dey suffer dey go. You go pray tired. Keep waiting for miracles.

This morning alone I habe had 4 phonecalls from stupid relatives and extended family telling me they have no food at home. You have 5 children and you have no food at home? Guess what, I tell them to ring me back next weekend knowing I will be our of the country and my phone will be switched off. Pigs.

We never can tell,you MAY not return.
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by OpinionCounts(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2018
midehi2:

Eeooo, another stupid post, I give up abeg

OpinionCounts just see another post. grin cheesy

I deliberately ignore dimwits and online bunkums like that dude.

He thinks his smart meanwhile all his comments advertises his depth of stupidity.

With bad leadership just like we have in Nigeria, even if we all give birth to half a child, we will still find it difficult pulling through. From his myopic assertions he thinks all struggling individuals must have come from a family of numerous siblings. I know of thousands of families with only one child yet struggling to survive for another day due to terrible condition of the country.

Because he is lucky to fall among the priviledged 10% in the country he now thinks he can insult had working and responsible families.

I don't blame him, what do you expect to come out of a trash can if not trash.
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by RexTramadol1: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

That's not my line of interest or training.

I make my living from what I studied at university and I don't regret it.

You do your own bit.

Nooo, I don't just want you to make a living......I want you to employ others.

That you got d job of ur dream doesn't mean others are lazy

Not everyone is interested in business, as not everyone is interested in working under people

Understand this difference bfr thinking all odas ain't doing enough..

Don't think I'm one of the less privileged
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by GavelSlam: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Not everyone is interested in business, as not everyone is interested in working under people

And who says I don't employ others from what I studied?

Learn to read without bias or a mindset.
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by ebenholer(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2018
Fine, tell him to list the names of people and organizations they have empowered. I hope 5000naira empowerment he talked about is not inclusive if it is inclusive, what percentage of Nigerians have benefited from this?
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by ebenholer(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Nice, that is the wrong perception people hve toward being a worker. Everyone cannot become rich through trading or doing entrepreneurship. The fact is for everyone to discover himself/herself, but the government we have are not effectively helping matter, instead, they are killing the destiny of the masses the more their failing approach.
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by Redhot111(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

Example is Seun Osewa.

Wizkid nko?

Abeg no excuse.
Broda, wizkid and seun worked hard no doubt. But they where lucky to hit it where it paid off the way it did. There are many that started wen wizkid did, did it exactly the way he did it or even better but yet couldn't make it like him. Some will still make it others may never make it at all. But it doesn't totally boil down to laziness. There are people that are not as hardworking as u but are still far better than you in every term. It does not mean u are lazy either. Let any government play it part well and see how the vast majority of Nigerians will key in.
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by achiever12: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
maasoap:

Now, this looks like your conscience is pricking you. What is on your profile? You can tell me yourself.
Fool, rape, dead brain, idiot, stupid, parents. Are you normal at all?

At least, I still have a conscience. But what of you that have thrown your conscience to the dogs? Shameless useful idiot.

So, you are too daft to comment without checking profile, you are a full time idiot.
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by Reference(m): 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
GavelSlam:
Well said.

Believe me this has taken too long to be said.

Regardless of how much blame the older generation deserve, and I totally agree they are the architects of the failure of the Nigerian economy, I still believe the builders, the Nigerian youth are not intellectually and physically channelling their energy in the right direction.

The average Nigerian youth complains and wails yet won't get off his lazy bum to exploit the various opportunities before him.

Ordinary lemon grass, has economic importance and buyers, not to talk about the sundry other natural vegetation that abound within the Nigerian space.

You would instead get people who studied plant and animal science looking for banking and insurance jobs. Perhaps it is the allure of the suit and tie but surely the youth have their own blame.

The phones from which you type your daily nonsense, memes and Instagram photos, have the compute power far greater than the mainframes of the 80's

You can learn everything from pottery to poetry.
From programming to psychology online yet, you would rather gather likes on Facebook and Nairaland.

May be true but I hope you will hold this view universally and at all times after this government you support is done and gone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alleged Plot To Kidnap Amaechi Uncovered / Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters / Retired Police Officers Protest Unpaid Pension - Nigerians React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.