Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" (20062 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work'' / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by GavelSlam: 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Redhot111:

Broda, wizkid and seun worked hard no doubt. But they where lucky to hit it where it paid off the way it did. There are many that started wen wizkid did, did it exactly the way he did it or even better but yet couldn't make it like him. Some will still make it others may never make it at all. But it doesn't totally boil down to laziness. There are people that are not as hardworking as u but are still far better than you in every term. It does not mean u are lazy either. Let any government play it part well and see how the vast majority of Nigerians will key in.

I agree with everything you've said I do however say the youth aren't doing enough.

How many young people in this age have you seen collaborate buying a computer or test tubes? But I bet you if you want to run scam you would have a hundred of your peers to support.

Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by thunderbabs: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
lagdmark:

They all know that Buhari is like a Statue at Asorock so they all took advantage of his condition.

They all sickening including their boss
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by Octaves(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
TheCabal:
Lazy Nigerian youth, work as farmers?

They rather go to America to work as security men, so they pose for instagram at least once a week. grin

One idiot said "A western prison is better than Nigeria". I wonder what c-murder's face will look like when he hears the crap.
who you give land
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by lexy2014: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

I'm unwilling to reveal my identity.
u didn't need to. U would have given ur testimony and accomplishments in those areas where u say other youths aren't taking advantage of
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
TheCabal:
Lazy Nigerian youth, work as farmers?

They rather go to America to work as security men, so they pose for instagram at least once a week. grin

One idiot said "A western prison is better than Nigeria". I wonder what c-murder's face will look like when he hears the crap.
are u already working as a farmer?
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by GavelSlam: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
lexy2014:
u didn't need to. U would have given ur testimony and accomplishments in those areas where u say other youths aren't taking advantage of

Saying so would reveal my identity .

No vex.
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by nellyelitz(m): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
achiever12:
Buhari knows he has useful idiots, like buhariguy, madridguy, yarimo, dvee2 and yazach, who will always throw their consciences to the dogs and defend anything that he says. They will even defend Buhari if the latter rapes their moms; they will blame their moms for enticing Buhari.

*They will even defend Buhari if the latter rapes their moms; they will blame their moms for enticing Buhari* 100% right.
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by kaystick86(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
I no blame you now, silly people
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by damzy88: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
GavelSlam:
Well said.

Believe me this has taken too long to be said.

Regardless of how much blame the older generation deserve, and I totally agree they are the architects of the failure of the Nigerian economy, I still believe the builders, the Nigerian youth are not intellectually and physically channelling their energy in the right direction.

The average Nigerian youth complains and wails yet won't get off his lazy bum to exploit the various opportunities before him.

Ordinary lemon grass, has economic importance and buyers, not to talk about the sundry other natural vegetation that abound within the Nigerian space.

You would instead get people who studied plant and animal science looking for banking and insurance jobs. Perhaps it is the allure of the suit and tie but surely the youth have their own blame.

The phones from which you type your daily nonsense, memes and Instagram photos, have the compute power far greater than the mainframes of the 80's

You can learn everything from pottery to poetry.
From programming to psychology online yet, you would rather gather likes on Facebook and Nairaland.
Take a bow. I weep for the future of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by petitejolie(f): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
and if u can't provide them with work, u get out of there cuz Ure not useful.
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by chomaloo(m): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
hausa are the problem of nigeria.the north are the reason why nigeria is backward.imagine citizens asking for better governance and abooki is saying they shud go and work.shehu or what ever in all my experience even in foreign land i have never seen any ppo whom are hardworking like my compatriots especially yoruba and igbos.is nt a joke, am very serious
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by ocelot2006(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
Where are the jobs? We already lost 3 million plus of those already.
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by newslifeop: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
oh
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by lexy2014: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

No vex.
i don't think it would reveal ur identity cos I doubt ur name will ring a bell even if u mention it. D whole idea would have been 2 say, I presently use d internet 4 so and so and it has put food on my table. I encourage my fellow youths 2do likewise. But instead u were talking about seun osewa. Did he give exclusive rights to his identity?So my bros, I no vex
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by mechanics(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
And where is the work he's talking about?
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by yazach: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
nellyelitz:
*They will even defend Buhari if the latter rapes their moms; they will blame their moms for enticing Buhari* 100% right.

By their post, we shall know their background
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by yazach: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
Onemoleaseehis:

foolish aid of pmb

you even place your advert, you don see customer, just continue
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by EODforce: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

No vex.
. keep kwayet oyoroba boy
itsekiri wannabe afonja
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by GavelSlam: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
EODforce:
. keep kwayet oyoroba boy

itsekiri wannabe afonja

Attention seeker.

Go call your of a come .

I don't talk to recruits.

Korofo.
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by nellyelitz(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
yazach:

By their post, we shall know their background
yes! Their background like having dark forehead, raping and molesting little girls? Or blowing up innocent souls and destroying properties just for the sake of 70 virgins? Pls which background do u mean?
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by yazach: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
nellyelitz:
yes! Their background like having dark forehead, raping and molesting little girls? Or blowing up innocent souls and destroying properties just for the sake of 70 virgins? Pls which background do u mean?

Who did this to you tongue
Re: Garba Shehu: "Anyone Complaining Of Hunger Should Go And Work" by surgical: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
fakeprophet:
Bubu brain is empty. he still appointed brainless fellas.

spit
you have just diagonised the problem of this administration, reasons why everything seems not to be working. it is critical to get your staffing right if you want to succeed as a boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunshot In Bayelsa Assembly As Speaker Makes Away With Mace / PDP Turned Ebonyi To London, Iyorchia Ayu Tells Ebonyi People. / Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.