Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know (1537 Views)

Yar'adua Won't Finish His Tenure Says Prophet Who Predicted Bola Ige’s Death / .. / Alh.musa Yar'adua Is Dead,pls Pay Tribute Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by alexleo(m): 8:34pm On May 06, 2010
Today we lost our president whom most Nigerians testify was a gentleman who did things differently from the way an average Nigerian politician does things. But there are certain truths which every Nigerian or ever human being must put in mind.

1. No matter how influential or powerful you may be, your journey to eternity takes only you alone to go it. As we can see it today, nobody followed Mr president to his grave to be buried together with him, not even his dear wife, his children or the thousands of sycophants which swirled around him singing his praises when he was alive.

2. None of his zealous and over zealous security personels followed him inside the grave to guard him.

3. Today he stands before the judgement throne of God all alone to answer for both the good and bad he did irrespective of who pushed him into doing them.

4. As he enters into his place of eternity, he has forgotten about whatever money, fame and power he had in the world to face God's judgement.

5. All the tricks played by his associates to keep him in power ended Wednesday night and today, the seat he vacated is being sat on by a man whom his associates tried to stop from sitting there.

6. It doesn't matter how much everybody testify to the good character of Mr president, what matters is his relationship with God. No amount of good testimonies and RIPs from us can change his place in eternity. The only thing that takes one to heaven is Holiness without which no man shall see GOD.

What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his own soul. Those who are still thinking that things of this world are worth dying for should please have a rethink. The only thing that lasts is the salvation of your soul which will help you secure your eternity in heaven. A minute in hell you will forget all the enjoyment you had in the world. The door of mercy is open only now that you are still alive. Pray to Jesus and confess your sins sincerely to him and forsake them. Ask him to wash you with his blood and make you his child. It is only a one-on -one sincere prayer with God that brings salvation to your soul, not raising your hand for pastor to pray for you or repeating words after the pastor as we see in churches today. NO. Talk to God in prayer sincerely and when he saves you from your sins you will feel his presence in your life and you will see that you will begin to hate sin. Except a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God. MAY GOD HELP YOU AS YOU DO THIS.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by Bidemi1997(f): 11:57pm On May 06, 2010
God bless you for these words. You are so right!
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by SuperT(m): 4:12am On May 07, 2010
Today is the day of salvation tomorrow may be too late. Reconcile with your maker now.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by raham4real(m): 12:51pm On May 07, 2010
That is the Whole truth my brother, "WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAINS THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSE HIS SOUL" MARK 8:36.
"VANITY UPON VANITY IS VANITY" ECCLESIASTES 1:2.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by realpastor: 3:04pm On May 07, 2010
@alexeio, may God bless you for you have hit the nail on the head.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by frebike: 9:21pm On May 07, 2010
I write out of sincerity.Alex Leo,i really appreciate God for you.you have done so well by bring such topic on net,having been full discussed.my dear,God will bless and ur entire generation.fellow belivers, i think it's time to let the light shine,let get up and start preaching in every nook and cranny that people will behold the power of God and be save.i wish u all heaven at last.add me on facebook:azubuike geoffrey
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by Zodiac61(m): 10:12pm On May 07, 2010
On the other hand, the man may just become dust. You live, you die and that is the end. No resurrection, no heaven, no judgement day, nada. Just deluded people waiting for a future life that does not exist and too fearful to enjoy themselves in the one live they have.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by alexleo(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2010
Zodiac61:

On the other hand, the man may just become dust. You live, you die and that is the end. No resurrection, no heaven, no judgement day, nada. Just deluded people waiting for a future life that does not exist and too fearful to enjoy themselves in the one live they have.
You got it all wrong. Heaven and hell is as real as the air that you breath. Its only the devil that is giving you the wrong notion that there is no heaven and hell and the earlier you discard this false message the better for your soul. Believing that there is no God that created you is just the same thing like a car believing that no one manufactured it. If a mercedes benz car or toyota car should talk and say that they came out on their own without anybody manufacturing them, I believe the manufacturers wont take such actions kindly. If that be the case, how then do you want God to be happy when you believe and even say it out that He never exists and his words irrellevant? It baffles me when i hear you people who call yourselves atheists and satanists speak evil against God due to the manipulation of satans power on you to make you offend God. Could you just try and pray the way i asked you to pray in my post and you will see that God will touch your life and your testimony will change for the better. I still pray God to do something in your life that will make you acknowledge and turn to him. HE REMAINS THE GREAT GOD OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE WEATHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT. I CHOOSE TO DIE BELIEVING AND SERVING HIM FAITHFULLY. HE WILL HELP ME I KNOW. AMEN.

Frebike, thanks a lot. As we all know that the coming of our dear loving Jesus is very much at hand and we cant keep quiet any longer in carrying out this task of spreading the truth of the Bible as our dear loving Jesus commissioned us to do. Satan has so used some so called pastors to adulterate this word of God and make it so cheap. Thats why the world is growing in sin irrespective of the growing number of churches and ministries. God is our refuge and strenght. GOD BLESS YOU. I HOPE TO MEET YOU IN HEAVEN ON THAT DAY OUR JESUS WILL CALL US UP TO HIM. HE WILL DO IT FOR US BY HIS GRACE AND FOR AS MANY AS WILL TURN TO HIM HERE TOO. AMEN. Ok I ll try and check you up at face book.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 08, 2010
I Tim 6:7 "For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing outside " The coming of our Lord is near. Be prepared! Because if u miss heaven, you will cry. do you chose to enjoy here on earth just a few years and suffer for all eternity? have you taken tym 2 think dat right from d tym u were born, millions of pple have bin in hell? dere is no pleasure, no joy, D devil is such a wicked person dat will not make u even smile 4 a minisecond. dat's y Christ died. pls accpt him.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by perema: 4:22am On May 13, 2010
evang olu, thanks for ur write up,but i think you should search the bible very well to see if these qoute was right,,,,[,have you taken tym 2 think dat right from d tym u were born, millions of pple have bin in hell?] are you saying people are already in HELL or in HEAVEN? what happens to the JUDGEMENTS DAY? which we are all waiting for?
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by Kay17: 10:33am On May 13, 2010
You got it all wrong. Heaven and hell is as real as the air that you breath. Its only the devil that is giving you the wrong notion that there is no heaven and hell and the earlier you discard this false message the better for your soul.
you are suffering from the syndrome "certitude". Since there is a creator for chickens and goats, then goats and chickens go to either hell or heaven. Ridiculous!
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by Duroe: 4:20pm On May 13, 2010
@Perema and Kay.
Alexo have given the complete message for you and I am sure God will bless him.
Heaven is God's throne and the spirits of those that belong to him go there while their bodies lie unconscious and 'useless' in the grave at death. 'Hell' is the temporary accommodation for the spirits of those who are not able to go to heaven at death. At the final judgement day every human being spirit (no animals is involved in this- they were made by God for us while we were made in God's image for God's pleasure) will individually be clothed with immortal bodies for their final destinations - either eternal life in the new earth (heaven on earth) or lake of fire with Satan and his Angels.
So hell is just like a 'Remand' for criminals awaiting final judgement. God has appointed a day in which He will judge the whole world in righteousness by one man (Jesus Christ) who he had chosen and He (The Father) have given evidence of this by raising him (Jesu) from death.
If you reject Jesus while you are alive now, you will definitely stand before him on judgement day and all the secret of men will be laid open on that day. We will then understand why those we see to be 'good' men on earth ended in hell.
Let those that like arguing continue and let those who have a contrite heart believe and repent.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by benodic: 9:21am On May 14, 2010
@poster,
please i want to understand you very well.

are you implying that our dead president will go to hell since he was not a christian and did not accept christ as his saviour?

i want you to be very clear on this issue
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by Kay17: 1:21pm On May 14, 2010
Heaven is God's throne
i had always thought god was omnipresent.

So hell is just like a 'Remand' for criminals awaiting final judgement.
wow, judgement, has been made already, so whats the use for judgement day?

are you implying that our dead president will go to hell since he was not a christian and did not accept christ as his saviour?
cry
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by Duroe: 1:35pm On May 14, 2010
As per Yar adua's final destination, no man can tell because we do not have access to the record of his final moments on the earth.
However Jesus said in the Bible ' for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life. God did not send His Son to the world to condemn the world but that the world through him might be saved. Whosoever believes not in him (Jesus Christ) is condemned already, ' 'God has given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son Jesus Christ; whosoever has the Son has life but whosoever does not have the Son have NOT life'
These words are either TRUE or FALSE. The salvation revealed in Christ Jesus is exclusive- i.e it does not give room for an alternative 'saviour' or part of salvation to human being. He said 'I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO man comes to the Father EXCEPT by me (Jesus). It's either TRUE and those who don't believe it perish or FALSE and those who believe it (including the Saviour himself) found to be liars.
It's left for you to search the scripture with a honest heart that truly want to please God so that you can be saved. There is no need deceiving urself by putting on the garb of religion or deceptive arguements with a heart that is in love with what the Saviour referred to as sin.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by Kay17: 3:46pm On May 14, 2010
@Duroe, are you aware that the KOran states unbelievers ( non muslims) are at risk of hell. aren't you worried that at death, Mohammed could to be right, would it be fair on you? no, cos you were strongly convinced as a muslim is to his religion that Jesus existed and is the son of god. Then what is the yardstick to find the truth? pure faith or reason, a divine provided gift.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by mazaje(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2010
Is this not the same poster that was on the Dagrin thread binding him in hell for not believing in Jesus and  the other mythical stuffs that go with the Jesus belief?. . . .You and your likes that happen to be born  and (indoctrinated)into families that believe in the religion and god of the slave masters will some how end up in "heaven" enjoying when you while others that were not born or indoctrinated by the religion of the white slave masters will all end up in hell for their unbelief, How interesting. . . . .

Yar'a dua is presently in Aljannah(islamic heaven) together with allah and mohammed, he is presently having mindless sexxxxxxx with his share of 72 virgins, its up to you to provide evidence to show that he is not. . . . . .
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by VALIDATOR: 4:08pm On May 14, 2010
@poster,
you and your deluded fellows are just wishfully thinking/hoping that you are right.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by alexleo(m): 4:37pm On May 14, 2010
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. It doesn't matter weather people believe it or not. heaven is a happy place to be that's why we are calling you into the fold of real born again. For me, I believe God's word totally and I ve no appologies preaching the word of God. He loves you and wants you to serve him. Except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by benodic: 12:10am On May 15, 2010
@alexleo,
you have not answered my question. i want you to state it very clearly. my question still remains are you telling us nigerians that our dear president who just died is now in hell because he is not a christian? come out clearly and answer this question. i do not want any beating about the bush.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by Tudor6(f): 12:55am On May 15, 2010
Zodiac61:

Gbam! Some of this people are just plain ol' greedy. . , i seriously dont understand why anyone would be soo greedy as to want to live forever.

Eternal life doesnt appeal to me and if thats wat d so called jesus is offering then, no thanks.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by Krayola(m): 1:58am On May 15, 2010
Me I want eternal life o. . . But with 72 $luts. Wetin I wan take virgin do? I no get time to dey teach person anytin o.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by Holamyde: 12:03pm On May 15, 2010
My brother i believe in eternity.GOD wil surely penetrate d heart of our muslim brothers and d HOLYSPIRIT wil do His work of convinction and reconcialation.where Yaradua is,is no one's business.it is the the duty of God to judge so dont him wrong he is only sayin d truth about wat lifd enough.dont 4get Jesus loves u He is callin u to repentanc.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by alexleo(m): 7:14am On May 16, 2010
benodic
we answer questions with bible and according to the bible Jesus is the way the truth and the life. again the bible said that except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God. If Yaradua did not receive christ before he died, he goes to hell. God is no respecter of person. I have no appologies for saying that. you think its achievements one makes on earth that takes him to heaven? It is salvation that takes one to heaven.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by benodic: 2:26am On May 18, 2010
@alexleo,
thanks a lot for telling the whole nigerians that our dear dead president will go to hell.

now i know where to classify you. people who can never think outside the box and people who have caged their God in a book. a God that talks only through a book written more than 2 thousand years ago.

congratulations. stay with your mindset. i will never bother about you or any of your postings again because you have nothing to offer.

my only happiness is that you and all other narrow minded christians like you are wrong, wrong and wrong. and the beauty of the whole thing is that a very pleasant surprise awaits you when you die and cross the borders of death, then all the illusions you hold about life will drop from your eyes and you will be faced with the real reality.

and then you will realize that your deeds on earth really matters more than your so called salvation.

and for your information our dear beloved former president yaradua is in the bussom of God his maker and not in your christian created hell
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by alexleo(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2010
benodic
By the grace of God when I leave this world, I will go to heaven to live my Jesus forever. You may choose not to read my post again but that doesn't change the truth of the bible. Even if I choose not to believe the bible that doesn't change the fact that it is the true word of God. I choose to serve God faithfully and believe in his word totally till I die. God will help me. Amen. May God open your eyes to this truth. Amen.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by 17million: 8:33am On May 22, 2010
[b]president yaradua was dead. Thats how everybody is going to become.Never mock anybody,because you might be the next victim. Whoever
is still alive never knows how is going to end.God bless Nigeria.God bless a pious leader.
Re: The Truth About Yar'adua's Death That You Must Know by Mudley313: 8:57am On May 22, 2010
benodic
By the grace of God when I leave this world, I will go to heaven to live my Jesus forever. You may choose not to read my post again but that doesn't change the truth of the bible. Even if I choose not to believe the bible that doesn't change the fact that it is the true word of God. I choose to serve God faithfully and believe in his word totally till I die. God will help me. Amen. May God open your eyes to this truth. Amen.

@ bolded. just like the way god opened your eyes in that your challenge thread that he cant do jack sh.t?

(1) (Reply)

Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua / Internet P.orn / Why Are Non-christians Celebrating Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.