Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua (1528 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua by tbjfansuk: 1:02am On Mar 14, 2011
TB Joshua prays for this woman with a terrible neck and back ulcer, and she is incredibly healed in Jesus' Name!
[center] TB JOSHUA IS NOT FAKE
[/center]
Emmanuel TV - www.emmanuel.tv
SCOAN - www.scoan.com

Jesus is alive!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ekUre84WoE
Re: Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua by crossman9(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2012
this fraud could not heal the common cold
Re: Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua by Joagbaje(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2012
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ekUre84WoE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

Jesus Christ the same yesterday,today and forever
Re: Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua by crossman9(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2012
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDXmDF4k7nE[img][/img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDXmDF4k7nE[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDXmDF4k7nE[code][/code]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDXmDF4k7nE[/flash]

this shows the real
T.B Joshua which I have renamed tuberculosis Joshua
Re: Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua by crossman9(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2012
Signs, Wonders And False Christs

Jesus warned in Matthew 24:24 that "false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect — if that were possible." This verse tells us then that a requirement for being a false Christ is the ability to do signs and wonders. Once people see these miraculous events they will conclude, "Hey! If he can do a miracle, certainly he must be the Messiah. Or, he must be God."

Many false prophets today have claimed they have the ability to do miraculous signs and wonders. Examples can be found in certain faith healing movements. Such false leaders like Benny Hinn and Todd Bentley come to mind. But, they haven't yet claimed to be Christ. So, can we say then that Matthew 24:24 is being fulfilled today?

Bible prophecy expert Don Perkins, the founder and director of According to Prophecy Ministries in San Diego, California, was asked if he believes there are false Christs who actually perform "signs and wonders" in fulfillment of Bible prophecy today. The following is how Don responded.

Don Perkins on False Wonders

We may have to wait awhile before the more convincing false miracle workers come on the scene during the Tribulation. But, I think it's interesting that this latest one out of Puerto Rico — Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda — says that he is certainly not a false Christ because he points to Matthew 24:24 that says the false Christs will perform miracles, and he doesn't perform miracles. He teaches that. He's one of the most dangerous ones I think today because he actually uses Scripture to prove that he is not the false Christ. But we know, based on the Word of God, he falls right into that category. The devil is very, very clever and very, very crafty.

I watched a program on Dateline that did the special on Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda. What amazed me was that the people in the audience were worshipping him and they praised him, even singing songs that we normally sing in our churches. They're basically singing these songs to this individual. He's wearing all types of fine watches and he's got homes everywhere.

But, most cults like that, they always deal with sin. Sin as they teach is never what we know from the Bible. So again, it puts him in that category of being a false Christ because he still has the ability to deceive people into believing he is somehow supernatural.
Re: Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua by mabell: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
Psycho, you are at you usual confused state
Re: Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua by crossman9(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2012
Psych, u r @ it as usual

Did they not say this about Jesus this is your Clarion's Call look this mad man is here again why don't you quote the bible correcting me like our good brother

Joagbaje

i told you i don't speak mud hut English
Psych, u r @ it as usual
Re: Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua by Joagbaje(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2012
I didn't talk about your english. I said Jesus the same yesterday ,today and forever.
Re: Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua by crossman9(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2012
peace i was not talking about you

your cool Joagbaje

it was

mabell
Re: Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua by Joagbaje(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
You are busy attacking men of God calling them names , yet they did you no wrong
Re: Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua by crossman9(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2012
Ephesians 5:11 >>

New International Version (©1984)
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
New Living Translation (©2007)
Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them.

English Standard Version (©2001)
Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them;

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

International Standard Version (©2008)
and have nothing to do with the unfruitful works that darkness produces. Instead, expose them for what they are.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
Neither should you fellowship with the Servants of darkness, because they have no fruit in them, but you should rebuke them.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Have nothing to do with the useless works that darkness produces. Instead, expose them for what they are.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

If they were men of God then i would not attack them

I don't attack you

Re: Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua by crossman9(m): 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2012
Why do you think I am attacking them I am exposing them if they come to my home I would welcome them and treat them like kings but I would still tell the truth?

Re: Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua by Joagbaje(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2012
What are you exposing? I don't see anything you're exposing .
Re: Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua by PA1982(f): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2012
That video is a disgusting and obvious fake.
How can anyone participate in such gross trickery?

Ulcers heal when drained and cleaned.
The scarring is what you would expect to see from such open wounds.
And the white matter drawn out of the wounds is simply dressing.
Re: Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua by crossman9(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2012
watch the video
i posted
on this page
Re: Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua by PA1982(f): 9:52am On Feb 14, 2012
^^^
I did.
Shame on those do perpetrate such hoaxes.
Re: Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua by Joeblis(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
Ill make sure i close dis web site cos of d imorality going on
Re: Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua by PA1982(f): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
You mean whoever published that crass hoax video or Youtube itself?

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Christ Teachings And The Church Today / Which Is God's Chosen Religion? / Who Love Jesus (Prophet Isa) More, Muslims Or Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.