Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

How To Use Operamini For Instagram To Save Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Operamini For Instagram To Save Data (4051 Views)

Everyone Can Now Request For Instagram Verification Of Account. (screenshots) / Facebook And Instagram To Begin Closing Down Accounts Of Under-aged Children. / Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Operamini For Instagram To Save Data by gbengapeter(m): 4:36am On Apr 02, 2018
The Real Instagram App Consume A Lot Of
Megabyte(MB)
If You Want To Save Your Data And Still Want
To Use Instagram.....
There is always a solution..
Download The Latest Opera Mini App On
Playstore Or If You Have On Your Phone Before.
After Downloading The Opera Mini App Launch
it.....
Step 1
Launch Your Opera Mini App
Step 2
Off Your Data Saving Mode
Step 3
Just Type www.instagram.com In Your URL
Then After Loading ....You Will See The
Instagram Page
Then Login or Signup .....After Doing That, It Will
Take You to The Homepage.

Source: https://lalastech..com/2018/04/how-to-use-operamini-for-instagram-to.html?m=1

Re: How To Use Operamini For Instagram To Save Data by QueenDeborah(f): 4:40am On Apr 02, 2018
E no sweet
Re: How To Use Operamini For Instagram To Save Data by martyns303(m): 5:50am On Apr 02, 2018
saves data

Re: How To Use Operamini For Instagram To Save Data by wingmanII: 6:56am On Apr 02, 2018
Wow! This is quite interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Any idea how much MB saved?
Re: How To Use Operamini For Instagram To Save Data by Elxandre(m): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2018
If you still need opera mini to use Instagram, you shouldn't even be wasting too much time on it instead of productive stuff. grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Operamini For Instagram To Save Data by Kk4(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
How do I read my messages?
Re: How To Use Operamini For Instagram To Save Data by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Just go to chrome, open your Instagram, add page to home screen will pop up, press it..

After that ,you will uninstall your Instagram by your self...
Re: How To Use Operamini For Instagram To Save Data by chicwoman(f): 5:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Thanks for these tips OP
Id try it on my TECNO spark
Re: How To Use Operamini For Instagram To Save Data by chicwoman(f): 5:22am On Dec 17, 2018
Ok thanks
Does this work on ios?

MeshachMARTINS:
Just go to chrome, open your Instagram, add page to home screen will pop up, press it..

After that ,you will uninstall your Instagram by your self...
Re: How To Use Operamini For Instagram To Save Data by faithfull18(f): 6:33am On Dec 17, 2018
True.
Re: How To Use Operamini For Instagram To Save Data by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
chicwoman:
Ok thanks
Does this work on ios?

I don't know Oooo

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A80 Review: A Great Phone With Bad Pricing / Mtn 3g Network / Please Can Somebody Help Me Unlock My Zte Mf110 Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.