Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 (1289 Views)

Nissan Altima 99 model for 480 / Sold Sold Sold Toyota Camry 4plug 99/2000 N400k Non Negotiable / Toyota Sienna 2002 LE Toks... 1.67m/Sienna 99/2000 LE.. 1.43m Quick Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by Jkvivi2020: 5:54am On Apr 02, 2018
I saw Nissan Altima 99/00 very clean interior,engine sound,gear box smooth, the body need touches, compressor bad.the owner said 300k.I will like to pay for the car but I want gurus to tell me if it is a good buy.durable, reliable, fuel efficient. it is urgent.I like the car.
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by gmacnoms(m): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2018
Jkvivi2020:
I saw Nissan Altima 99/00 very clean interior,engine sound,gear box smooth, the body need touches, compressor bad.the owner said 300k.I will like to pay for the car but I want gurus to tell me if it is a good buy.durable, reliable, fuel efficient. it is urgent.I like the car.
be sure it's not a stolen vehicle and the engine isn't degraded

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by Jkvivi2020: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2018
@gmacom it is not a stolen vehicle own by an elderly man with genuine papers.the engine sou d to the fullest.the power steering soft like today bread.tyres all brand new.the only fault I change compressor.even the car still get remote lock.oya gurus is the car a good buy,reliable,and fuel efficient let me no quickly before another person run go buy the car.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by lesterpullen: 9:20am On Apr 02, 2018
Buy it!!

Its an efficient car
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by cunny88(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2018
It's a very strong and reliable car. Bin driving it since 2015. Just had to do routine maintenance
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by Jkvivi2020: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
That good I can see the 99/00 Altima is a strong, reliable, efficient car from all the comments.I will purchased the car tomorrow and fix the compressor for chilling a.c. hope am on the right side.
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by macfreeman007(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Change the compressor, and oven bake the car, u have your self a toks 99 altima, or better still send me the link. I buy, fix it. Then sell to you for 500k

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by Samad805(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
macfreeman007:
Change the compressor, and oven bake the car, u have your self a toks 99 altima, or better still send me the link. I buy, fix it. Then sell to you for 500k
Sharp guy grin grin grin
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by macfreeman007(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lol warri no dey carry last, after I fix the car, I go put better air freshener and on AC. Be playing olamide science student. Nigga will be begging to buy same car for 500k. Nigerians we too like finished product

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by boldx(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Did you say Nissan Altima? You better dodge that car? Gazzuzz you dey see wahala abi? You go repair the car when e get fault.
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
boldx:
Did you say Nissan Altima? You better dodge that car? Gazzuzz you dey see wahala abi? You go repair the car when e get fault.

I de Dodge to comment for this thread.

Let him experiment and let's see how it goes wink
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by Jkvivi2020: 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
@gauzus u mean Nissan Altima 99/00 is not a reliable car and a problematic car tell me the truth and other gurus tell me the real truth let me not buy with my hard earn 300k and regret later some people said the car is very strong and reliable are true is this.
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by boldx(m): 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Jkvivi2020:
@gauzus u mean Nissan Altima 99/00 is not a reliable car and a problematic car tell me the truth and other gurus tell me the real truth let me not buy with my hard earn 300k and regret later some people said the car is very strong and reliable are true is this.
My brother, please keep your money in the bank and look for another car. Go through this thread carefully. You will make up your mind after then.

https://www.nairaland.com/1843121/nissan-altima-2001-is-it-good
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by HoodBillionaire: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
tell d baba i will pay 380k cash
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by Jkvivi2020: 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
gurus final answer needed so I can decide to close the deal tomorrow 2pm and zoom my Altima home pee pee pee.
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by boldx(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
please go ahead to buy the car but kindly update us here on the repairs in the first three months. Take good care.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by OgaKazeem(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jkvivi2020:
gurus final answer needed so I can decide to close the deal tomorrow 2pm and zoom my Altima home pee pee pee.
@OP i really wish I had ur contact so we cld talk. sir that car U just talked abt is an ever reliable tractor and bulldozer not just a car.
sir dts d car I use presently and I av neva had any reason to change anything since I got it toks more than 5years ago. na me dey service my thing mysef every 3months.
d engine is strong and moves fast... my AC dey blast like die... tho I no too dey use am... i av neva refilled d gas since i got it toks. so pls oga if d car is clean n U av thoroughly checked it out n U r satified get that car ASAP b4 it slips.
i will also love to see d pictures.
not to forget I almost sold mine few months back eventually changed my mind cuz d car is what I call "problem free".

however note the var doesnt have much resale value. so don't think U will buy 300k use paint n think U will sell for 1 million o. bt i promise U... u will get more value from dt ride than d 300 U r paying
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by OgaKazeem(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
boldx:
please go ahead to buy the car but kindly update on the repairs in the first three months. Take good care.
pls say dt again let him hear. dts a car I can personally vouch for...
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by OgaKazeem(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
@OP not to forget dnt do d mistake of comparing d fuel economy to Toyota collola ... dey r not mates.
my own ride moves like a V6... i always love d moment I kickdown n get dt instant oomph.... my god its orgasmic....
me m in love with mine sha... cuz i take gd kia of her always
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by OgaKazeem(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
this is a picture of mine... chilling in the garage... ever ready. ever reliable.

Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by Jkvivi2020: 5:55am On Apr 04, 2018
@ogakazeem thank for ur good advice.i have also been having the feelings that the car is a reliable one.I am not buying to resale because am not a dealer.Am buying to drive and enjoy my sweet ride.the car engine is sound to the fullest and clean like toks. gearbox top conditions.the only problem is the compressor and little touches.I was told the compressor goes for 25k why to respray with auto base 40k cash.by then I will now have a confirm tons.interior is as neat like snow white.
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by Jkvivi2020: 5:59am On Apr 04, 2018
@ogakazeem thank for ur good advice.i have also been having the feelings that the car is a reliable one.I am not buying to resale because am not a dealer.Am buying to drive and enjoy my sweet ride.the car engine is sound to the fullest and clean like toks. gearbox top conditions.the only problem is the compressor and little touches.I was told the compressor goes for 25k why to respray with auto base 40k cash.by then I will now have a confirm toks.interior is as neat like snow white.
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by oluwaseunla(m): 6:32am On Apr 04, 2018
Jkvivi2020:
@ogakazeem thank for ur good advice.i have also been having the feelings that the car is a reliable one.I am not buying to resale because am not a dealer.Am buying to drive and enjoy my sweet ride.the car engine is sound to the fullest and clean like toks. gearbox top conditions.the only problem is the compressor and little touches.I was told the compressor goes for 25k why to respray with auto base 40k cash.by then I will now have a confirm toks.interior is as neat like snow white.

I generally advise people to exercise serious caution when buying Nigerian used Nissans. Most times, these vehicles are abused, and the Nissan can he said to have a low tolerance for abuse compared to other brands. Be careful so you don't inherit another man's problem.
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by Jkvivi2020: 7:08am On Apr 04, 2018
OK more advice still needed as we have 7hrs to go.if those that are in support of Nissan are more than those not in support that means the car is good to go if negative not good to go.
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by OgaKazeem(m): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2018
oluwaseunla:

I generally advise people to exercise serious caution when buying Nigerian used Nissans. Most times, these vehicles are abused, and the Nissan can he said to have a low tolerance for abuse compared to other brands. Be careful so you don't inherit another man's problem.

generally buyers of Nigerian used cars (regardless of brand ) need to show extra caution. not just Nissan.
me I am speaking based on my experience with Kafila (dts d name of my nissan). anybody who buys dt car will truly enjoy it.
and since OP is saying d car is in top condition then i advice him to buy the car. maintenance is very cheap.
@OP abeg lets see pix na
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by OgaKazeem(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2018
Jkvivi2020:
OK more advice still needed as we have 7hrs to go.if those that are in support of Nissan are more than those not in support that means the car is good to go if negative not good to go.
oga r U saying ur decision is based on "Nairaland Comment"?

pls send me d contact and picture of d nissan pls. lemme buy fix and enjoy biko. dey dere dey drag leg.
ask Diportivo. he also used dis car in d past. he can testify to its over reliability
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by diportivo: 9:18am On Apr 04, 2018
OgaKazeem:

oga r U saying ur decision is based on "Nairaland Comment"?

pls send me d contact and picture of d nissan pls. lemme buy fix and enjoy biko. dey dere dey drag leg.
ask Diportivo. he also used dis car in d past. he can testify to its over reliability

bro,to each his own

I won't bare my mind cos of two ppl that are on this thread

one of them is always ready to jump on any nissan thread and run it down... aimlessly I must add

the oda one doesn't even know what he wants.....there's no point trying to convince them

how that our hood?
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by OgaKazeem(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2018
diportivo:

bro,to each his own

I won't bare my mind cos of two ppl that are on this thread

one of them is always ready to jump on any nissan thread and run it down... aimlessly I must add

the oda one doesn't even know what he wants.....there's no point trying to convince them

how that our hood?

hood dey aiit my oga... double twale for U
if OP took us for a ride make thunder fire am. bt if truly e wan buy motor make God bless am
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by Jkvivi2020: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
@ogakazeem I appreciate ur comment which I also regard it as one of the best so that is it an you also see it.I am a very generous man so I always come to nairaland seek advice before I close a deal as we also have gurus hear. @diportivo don't pray for thunder to fire person it is very bad ur comment is the worst.you are a guru in automobile isn't it, so you are suppose to give me the best comment.God has a special way of doing things to a sincere and kind hearted man.Do you know a car I saw since last week have not been bought not because it has a problem because God spoke to me and said the car is actually yours and waiting for you since I have been patient enough to seek good advice.Thanks to those that contributed to this comment I will close the deal when I finish from work as my boy have gone to buy the compressor for the a.c.
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by OgaKazeem(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
Jkvivi2020:
@ogakazeem I appreciate ur comment which I also regard it as one of the best so that is it an you also see it.I am a very generous man so I always come to nairaland seek advice before I close a deal as we also have gurus hear. @diportivo don't pray for thunder to fire person it is very bad ur comment is the worst.you are a guru in automobile isn't it, so you are suppose to give me the best comment.God has a special way of doing things to a sincere and kind hearted man.Do you know a car I saw since last week have not been bought not because it has a problem because God spoke to me and said the car is actually yours and waiting for you since I have been patient enough to seek good advice.Thanks to those that contributed to this comment I will close the deal when I finish from work as my boy have gone to buy the compressor for the a.c.

you are welcome bros... me na picture I dey wait for o...
shaa do quick n furnish us pix. i for like see d process of d fix sef if possible. let us learn smtin
Re: Advice Needed On Nissan Altima 99/2000 by OgaKazeem(m): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Jkvivi2020:

guy au far? sebi U don buy motor? make we see pix na abi?

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Pickup For Sale / Major Port Terminals In US / Damn Clean 07 Corolla (reg).....Sold! Sold!! Sold!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.