Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,281 members, 7,867,749 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! (70977 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cristalz(f): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2010
My bad.
Next time make clearer sentences. grin

Guess it's better to be protective than be in Arsenal's shoes.
With their best playmakers missing. . .they'll need all the determination and fire they can muster.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2010
Cristalz:

My bad.
Next time make clearer sentences. grin

Guess it's better to be protective than be in Arsenal's shoes.
With their best playmakers missing. . .they'll need all the determination and fire they can muster.

You are forgiven cheesy cheesy

Even if he wont start with Rafael, at least let Rio start.
I think the major difference at the back against Valencia was Rio . . . he brought a lil bit of composure and stability to the defence.
Even Rio said he's ready to play but he kissing Fergie's bum by saying he'll respect whatever decision the manager makes.

Evans is lackin in confidence right now with the way he got bullied by K.Davies last week.
If he plays tomorrow, I'll settle for a DRAW cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cristalz(f): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2010
With Darren Bent on a roll, Fergie had better present the fans with a solid back line.
He should remember he is yet to get an away win, which has largely been due to defensive errors.

Fergie's word is still law in the end naw. . .Rio no get choice.
But playing Rio would be the wise thing to do. You're right about him being the stabilizing effect at the back on Wednesday night.

I hope Rafael starts too.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2010
At this stage, I dont even care how we play . . . I just want 3 points.
I'll take a 5-4 WIN right now
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by A40(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2010
Eastbay:

@A-40,
No hard feelings,meyn.
The earlier one gets away from these modern-day slave-drivers called employers,the better for us all. . .I can give you a thread full of experiences with them,but you already know the story.
As per the Mestalla game,you're partly right in the sense that if Valencia had a sharper attack,they might have scored,but you're not remembering that we defended pretty well.I don't think I'd say I'm justified at the clean sheet:it's just that I felt someone like Rafael has lots more to offer than JOS already has given.It's about time the youngster be allowed to grow,and I feel he has learnt from the Bayern game last season.The dude is a great full back.
On the flip-side,Evra looks burnt out.I have to admit it.He is looking distinctively dishevelled.He is looking like used toilet paper right now.
Na so the thing go Baba abi wetin man go do as my Papa no get Coy like Paddy Adenuga lol the most vexin part is i have enjoyed more pay for lesser stress in the past

As for the game it was obvious the introduction of Rio calmed the back-line some. I am not against Rafael and he is definitely one for the future but i don't think Fergie would intentionally phuck-up his chances of winning more trophies by not fielding his best perhaps Rafael was not 100% physically or emotionally

Evra is fagged out! If Fabio is not ready y'all should try and look for a decent LB as backup but i am sure Fergie won't infact if anything happens to Evra guess who would fill up that position temporarily  grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2010
A-40:

Evra is fagged out! If Fabio is not ready y'all should try and look for a decent LB as backup but i am sure Fergie won't infact if anything happens to Evra guess who would fill up that position temporarily  grin grin

The versatile O'Shea grin grin grin

I'm suspecting Evra has been patronising the ashy joints in Machester though.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cristalz(f): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2010
It's kinda sad. . .Evra was quite consistent last season.
Anywayz, let's see how the cookie crumbles.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Emperoh(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2010
^^^^
I just hope he doesn't go the Gabby Heinze way!!
Loss of form and he is flogged out for a fee!!

Whats the possible line-up today?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2010
I hope Rio plays tmr
Bent will make a mincemeat of Evans. We need to win against Sunderland

If we use Evans, we'll be lucky to get a draw
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2010
tkb417:

I hope Rio plays tmr
Bent will make a mincemeat of Evans. We need to win against Sunderland

If we use Evans, we'll be lucky to get a draw

Na today o . . . make you no go miss match.
You go just watch highlight.

If I don't see Rio in the starting line-up, I'll settle for a DRAW.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2010
Chamo
I don't miss UTD matches. Na u dey watch highlights. Lol

I doubt we'll get a draw with Evans cos Gyan and Bent would just target him.

If he can raise his game, then no wahala but I want Rio
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by follypimpi(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2010
Evra is hvin too much nooky hence why his playing shit.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by jalether(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2010
I have added a few special words to my vocabulary library. . .words such as sunderland, Oja, market, how.

Now I face the challenge of turning these words into a coherent sentence and the best I could come up with is "How Market" embarassed cheesy  tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2010
That was one of the poorest performances I've seen in a while especially that first half.
Just not good enough.
The team lacks confidence all through.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Ibime(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2010
How market?

Word on the street is that Bebe was pants today.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by ritchboy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2010
[size=30pt]?TEKRAM WOH[/size]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2010
No market today, come tomorrow grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cristalz(f): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2010
At least the defense held up nicely.
Rio and Rafael must start every game henceforth. grin

Everything else was just flat.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2010
Thank God for Rio and Vida. Good defending today

Midfield was poo! Ando was shyte. The attackers were fraustrated and they had to fall back to pick balls. Na wa

I still maintain we need another creative midfielder. Scholes won't do magic week in week out
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2010
There is nothing to analyze this week.
The game has analyzed itself. . . . . . . GARBAGE!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by ritchboy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2010
chamotex:

There is nothing to analyze this week.
The game has analyzed itself. . . . . . . GARBAGE!!!

Make we analyze the garbage nah cheesy

To kick proceedings off, O'SHEA IS SHYTE!!! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by A40(m): 12:15am On Oct 03, 2010
A-40:

Na so the thing go Baba abi wetin man go do as my Papa no get Coy like Paddy Adenuga lol the most vexin part is i have enjoyed more pay for lesser stress in the past

As for the game it was obvious the introduction of Rio calmed the back-line some. I am not against Rafael and he is definitely one for the future but i don't think Fergie would intentionally phuck-up his chances of winning more trophies by not fielding his best perhaps Rafael was not 100% physically or emotionally

Hehehe i no talk am  grin grin

tkb417:

Thank God for Rio and Vida. Good defending today

Midfield was poo! Ando was shyte. The attackers were fraustrated and they had to fall back to pick balls. Na wa

I still maintain we need another creative midfielder. Scholes won't do magic week in week out
He was supposed to be the next Paul Scholes! Mere words cannot begin to describe how much this nucca has regressed since his days at Porto

ritchboy:

Make we analyze the garbage nah cheesy

To kick proceedings off, O'SHEA IS SHYTE!!! grin grin grin
Stop hating O'Sheasy was majestic today

Win or lose against Chelsea who the hell would i be if i don't ask the Ultimate Question? Well sure as hell not A-40

How Market??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 12:34am On Oct 03, 2010
Markate how?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2010
DK sef dey ask how market when his team don turn punching bag for bundeshyteliga.

@topic
We are in for some steamrolling this season cos we lack ideas in the midfield. Our defensive unit is solid again (hoping Rio is not gonna come with his weekly excuses), our attackers are some of the best in the land; midfield=pooooo!!!!!

Sir Alex left Ozil for Madrid and I just saw Madrid vs La Coruna. OMG, UTD lost a player!!

Our coach na mumu
Lol. Assuming the man didn't want Ozil, what happened to van der Vart that was almost begging for SAF to buy him. How did we miss Schneider when Madrid allowed him to go? What about Robben that we chased up and down b4 Chelsea snapped him up @ the last minute.

The reason we are where we are is cos our coach would close his eyes to those that would add to our team positively. Where is Obertan? Now we got Bebe at the expense of Ozil. I cannot wait for this season to be over. We cannot do jack this season. Pathetic!!!!

And pls, how come we are the only team that rotate players week in week out? Even a baby can name chelseas first eleven while we jump from park to bebe to carrick to atanda musa every week.

Bullchit. This coach is looking for my trouble. Lol
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by DrKitaun(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2010
^

lol grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2010
I hope Berba didn't get any of the shite in his hair gel.  cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2010
^^^^Did I hear you speak?

Imagine you sef dey get Idea

If you dont keep quiet now, I would call Drogba on you.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by eyoniggar(m): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2010
^^^^^Lol, Dayo u go finish person for this NL, u be certified
clown.

Crizzle, I gotta let this out, I have a long felt crush on you.
But that's where it ends though. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Emperoh(m): 12:04am On Oct 05, 2010
@TKB
Na today?
EVen when we are in our winning ways, we still rotated and u still complained
so n be new thing again. . . .thank God something is taking more of my attention than EPL
Else i for don do Independence bomb blast for SAF office at OT
Its still the early morning sickness. . . .lets see how october pans out!!
Me i no dey too worry for SAF, 'he knows what he is doing'.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 05, 2010
debosky:

I hope Berba didn't get any of the shite in his hair gel. cheesy
Look at this slug.And you have the temerity to post that after round 13 of the Drogba sod.o.my.Never seen such an easier fixture to predict. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by DrKitaun(m): 1:01am On Oct 06, 2010
this thread no go change page ? shocked

all hail jackal grin grin

if for say hin dey, things for different embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2010
^^^^^^^
Ok,sir.
At least over here,when there is no need to say anything,we don't blab.Unlike a certain thread where delusion abounds and idiocy reigns supreme,where most folks talk just for the sake of it and think they are smart. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (100)

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.