Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,398 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! (70455 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2010
tkb417:

did they just buy the giants?

was it Oshea that played against them last season?

if you didnt see Ohsea's poor performance, then ill start saving clips as from next match

on the match thread, i asked for Rooney and Evans to be replaced. Go check it

on the balance of play, Oshea was abysymal aswerigad

ill see how i can get the foul throw, the faulty back pass, the silly tackles and some others

dont worry, lll try to get it

Dont waste your time, I record every live match, so I can stop, pause, fast forward or rewind as I wish to.
That was the main reason I said I needed to watch the match again before commenting, which I did.

Whether O'Shea was 'abysmal' in your own word, in this match was irrelevant . . . he was going to get criticized either way by you. . . that's my point.

And the silliest tackle in that game was made by Vidic when he lost the ball and tried to get it back without succeeding . . . and he copped a yellow for it.

Is O'Shea my fav player in the side . . . . hell no! Would I prefer someone else . . . .hell yes!.
But laying unnecessary blames on him is not fair.
I've criticized O'Shea on this thread so many times when he phucks up but I wouldn't do it unjustly
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2010
Breaking News: Rooney not travelling to Valencia
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by A40(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2010
Chei Rooney don lana die. It was almost hilarious and painful to watch at the sametime

@Eastbay
Bros go chop igbe jare! E be like say Udondeymadt!! The first name on the teamlist thing was a tongue-in-cheek statement. Wetin O'shea do again? Was he at fault for the goals?? Abi is this blamin thang a sport for y'all?? Who was fantastic in that back 4 abi wetin u dey try yarn sef? Your team's problems this season are deeper than O'shea the sooner una realize am the better
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2010
chamotex:

Dont waste your time, I record every live match, so I can stop, pause, fast forward or rewind as I wish to.
That was the main reason I said I needed to watch the match again before commenting, which I did.

Whether O'Shea was 'abysmal' in your own word, in this match was irrelevant . . . he was going to get criticized either way by you. . . that's my point.

And the silliest tackle in that game was made by Vidic when he lost the ball and tried to get it back without succeeding . . . and he copped a yellow for it.

Is O'Shea my fav player in the side . . . . hell no! Would I prefer someone else . . . .hell yes!.
But laying unnecessary blames on him is not fair.
I've criticized O'Shea on this thread so many times when he phucks up but I wouldn't do it unjustly
what is unjust to you might be a function of so many things. ( i dunno what could be the reason ur TV shows what others dont see) a million and 1 UTD faithfuls all across the globe unanimously singled out Oshea and Evans so if by ur TV doesnt lay credence to what people are saying; its totally irrelevant to what others feel, think and know

and Vidas 'silliest' tackle is not the bone of contention

get some perspective; on the balance of play, he was amongst the contributors to the lethergic dispaly

and if ur own submission on who pays badly has to be scoring of own goals, then pop somethn grin

u dey try
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2010
chamotex:

Breaking News: Rooney not travelling to Valencia
we dont need him there

Berba and Owen are good to go

Macheda and Chicharito are waiting to pounce also

Gone are the days Rooneys absence will spell doom for us

hoping to see the days adequate replacements would come in for the twats at the backline
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2010
tkb417:

what is unjust to you  might be a function of so many things. ( i dunno what could be the reason your TV shows what others dont see) a million and 1 UTD faithfuls all across the globe unanimously singled out Oshea and Evans so if by your TV doesnt lay credence to what people are saying; its totally irrelevant to what others feel, think and know

and Vidas 'silliest' tackle is not the bone of contention

get some perspective; on the balance of play, he was amongst the contributors to the lethergic dispaly

and if your own submission on who pays badly has to be scoring of own goals, then pop somethn grin

u dey try

Hehe . . . who brought 'own goal' into the discussion? Now tell me who should be popping something?
You need to go to Specsavers mate.  grin grin grin

on the balance of play, he was amongst the contributors to the lethergic dispaly

Simple question that I have asked you sir . . . you have failed to answer.
If you are talking about contributors to the display as a whole . . .then the whole team and everyone that played are contributors isn't it?
Picking out JOS as a culprit is the main issue here.

United faithfuls? Not everyone that comes across as United supporters are described as 'faithfuls' especially on the net.
Too many 'plastic' fans to count.
I can go on an Arsenal blog site and claim Clichy was woeful - does that make me an Arsenal faithful?

O'Shea is not United's best defender or a fans favourite but blaming him everytime things go wrong is now sounding like a broken record.
Sooner or later, folks will come on this thread and start blaming O'Shea for not wa[i]n[/i]kingg them off cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2010
Hehe . . . who brought 'own goal' into the discussion? Now tell me who should be popping something?
You need to go to Specsavers mate.
shebi u go school?
lol. . . . i asked if scoring own goals is the only way a defender would look bad since u asked how he directly contributed to the goals

Simple question that I have asked you sir . . . you have failed to answer.
If you are talking about contributors to the display as a whole . . .then the whole team and everyone that played are contributors isn't it?
Picking out JOS as a culprit is the main issue here.
u like to throw red herrings

show me where i said Oshea was the sole culprit; ur penchant to bandy wild assumptions without reading properly is the reason im still posting. go back to the match thread and see my spat on Rooney and Evans. dude mehn, whts the prob?

United faithfuls? Not everyone that comes across as United supporters are described as 'faithfuls' especially on the net.
Too many 'plastic' fans to count.
I can go on an Arsenal blog site and claim Clichy was woeful - does that make me an Arsenal faithful?
irrelevant!!!! how do u know a plastic fan? not speaking ill of a bad player doesnt make you a real fan
does it?

O'Shea is not United's best defender or a fans favourite but blaming him everytime things go wrong is now sounding like a broken record.
Sooner or later, folks will come on this thread and start blaming O'Shea for not wankingg them off
This is not a playboi reality show; we wanna see football

we dont want no wankfest neither do we want a nincompoop playing for us

are we clear?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2010
tkb417:

shebi u go school?
lol. . . . i asked if scoring own goals is the only way a defender would look bad since u asked how he directly contributed to the goals

So why bring own goal into the context of the debate since it wasn't relevant to the point at hand.
That was why I responded with . . . "Until he scores the own goal" then critisize him then. It's not rocket science.

tkb417:

u like to throw red herrings

show me where i said Oshea was the sole culprit; your penchant to bandy wild assumptions without reading properly is the reason im still posting. go back to the match thread and see my spat on Rooney and Evans. dude mehn, whts the prob?

You claimed he contributed to the 'abysmal' performance and I'm asking who didn't?

tkb417:

irrelevant!!!! how do u know a plastic fan? not speaking ill of a bad player doesnt make you a real fan
does it?

Exactly my point!
So your claim about what a million and one UTD faithfuls worldwide said or thinks holds no water.
Do you get me now?

tkb417:

This is not a playboi reality show; we wanna see football

we dont want no wankfest neither do we want a nincompoop playing for us

are we clear?

We should sack all fringe and squad players and only have world class players in our team . . . . good point! cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2010
Chamo

Gerrout of here cheesy

Time to hit the wheels mehn

talk to u tmr
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2010
tkb417:

Chamo

Gerrout of here cheesy

Time to hit the wheels mehn

talk to u tmr

Nothing do us. cheesy
Just leave O'Shea alone for now.
Trust me when he forks up, I'll be the first to tear his head off on this thread. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2010
Rooney better go and beg Colleen. . . .I heard she has tied his mojo to a voodoo doll and tossed it into the North Sea.

Till he offers sacrifices to Odin, he will keep injuring his ankle and not score. sad grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2010
debosky:

Rooney better go and beg Colleen. . . .I heard she has tied his mojo to a voodoo doll and tossed it into the North Sea.

Till he offers sacrifices to Odin, he will keep injuring his ankle and not score. sad grin grin

This is a lesson for peeps like you that patronise Ashy.
You see what it leads to? tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2010
chamotex:

This is a lesson for peeps like you that patronise Ashy.
You see what it leads to? tongue tongue

Moi? cheesy

I only go after classy babes. . . .it's tkb and sauron who are trying to take after CR and Ando in prostitute shagging. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2010
debosky:

Moi? cheesy

I only go after classy babes. . . .it's tkb and sauron who are trying to take after CR and Ando in love-peddler sleeping-with. grin

Sauron is in Ipswich . . . he'll be back soon. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by A40(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2010
chamotex:

Nothing do us. cheesy
J[b]ust leave O'Shea alone for now.[/b]
Trust me when he forks up, I'll be the first to tear his head off on this thread. grin grin grin

The most amusing part is based on the games Utd have played so far this season. Any Tom,D!ck and Ifeanyi would easily tell you that Jonny Evans has been the worst defender in a Utd shirt by at least a few light years somewhat followed by Evra but nuccas would rather blame it all on O'Shea even the Glazer's gbese is O'Shea's fault
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2010
A-40:

The most amusing part is based on the games Utd have played so far this season. Any Tom,manliness and Ifeanyi would easily tell you that Jonny Evans has been the worst defender in a Utd shirt by at least a few light years somewhat followed by Evra but nuccas would rather blame it all on O'Shea even the Glazer's gbese is O'Shea's fault

Most scummies are devoid of critical reasoning skills. . . .especially TKB who starts posting after he fights with his shekpe seller Iya Sikiru. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 2:36am On Sep 28, 2010
O'shea is not the best defender in the world but its amusing how his name quickly pops off everytime something goes wrong.
All of a sudden- the team or the 'defence' isn't good enough.
This was basically the same set of players that won 3 epl titles in a row.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by denitro(m): 6:00am On Sep 28, 2010
Watch the premiership live here
http://www.eurointbet.com
grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Moonstone(f): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2010
I am minding my business here, not talking to anybody but I'm wondering why some people with logs in their eyes are coming here to criticize those of us with specters in our eyes. Instead of them to go and talk to that pinocchio-like manager of theirs so that they can improve their own defense, they will come and be analyzing our O'Shea. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

debosky:

Till he offers sacrifices to Odin, he will keep injuring his ankle and not score.  sad grin grin

Debosky, you sound as if you know a lot about this. . . almost too much. Is there anything you would like to tell the house? Hmmmmm? undecided tongue

chamotex:

O'shea is not the best defender in the world but its amusing how his name quickly pops off everytime something goes wrong.

That's an understatement, pal. It should read O'Shea is not the worst defender in the world. Now that sounds much closer to the truth.
All I ask is one game without O'Shea and let's see what our bench can do. Who knows, the grass may definitely be greener on the other side

That aside, I have a little gift for my darling gaynners. I'm so excited. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2010
debosky:

Most scummies are devoid of critical reasoning skills. . . .especially TKB who starts posting after he fights with his shekpe seller Iya Sikiru. grin grin grin
see this mumu

i dont have ur time tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2010

did anybody use this handle to post this thing?

so if a man is healthy last 2 years means he'll stay healthy in another 2 years

by ur reasoning cos UTD won the league 3 times in a row, the form stays the same, they continue winning?

and where did you read on this thread that UTD arent playing well?

and tell me in one of those seasons we won back to back if we conceded as many goals as we have this season

mehn, its too early to abuse u. i for just curse u now now
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2010
tkb417:

did anybody use this handle to post this thing?

so if a man is healthy last 2 years means he'll stay healthy in another 2 years

by your reasoning cos UTD won the league 3 times in a row, the form stays the same, they continue winning?

Using the same analogy . . .if a man is unhealthy in the last 2 years, it doesnt mean he wont be healthy in the next 2 years.
Go back and read where people have said the defence is not good enough blah blah blah . . .o ye of little faith.
My point is, this set of players have done it before and they can still do it again . . . nothing has changed drastically in the past couple of years.
They've been there . . . done it. Tried and tested.
It doesn't mean they will do it again but we know they can because they have.

Of course, form is temporary . . . class is permanent.
More reason why you of all people should understand that this is only a blip period and normal service will commence sooner rather than later.
The seasons we won it  . . . didn't we also have bad periods?
This time last season we'd already lost to newly promoted Burnley.
Traditionally, United are slow starters anyway . . . so I dont really see the need to panic . . . . yet.

tkb417:

and where did you read on this thread that UTD arent playing well?

And where did I say anyone said Utd aren't playing well?
The debate here is people implying that the defence isn't good enough anymore or whatsoever.

tkb417:

and tell me in one of those seasons we won back to back if we conceded as many goals as we have this season

So because we didn't, does that mean we are already put of the running to win the title?
Since we've conceeded so many goals at this stage . . . we might as well quit because we cant win it any more?
In one of the seasons we won it . . . we'd lost to Pompey I think, at this stage.
Can we also say because we are still unbeaten now . . . we can go on and win it?
It's only 6 games into the season and you already believe this trend of conceeding goals will continue for life.

tkb417:

mehn, its too early to abuse u. i for just curse u now now

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by eleshin(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2010
cnt find supersport3 on ma dstvmobile,anybody wit similar problem?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2010
More reason why you of all people should understand that this is only a blip period and normal service will commence sooner rather than later.
The seasons we won it . . . didn't we also have bad periods?
no long story
we are analysing the reasons for the blip not prospects

what we are debating is what we are seeing on the field, not interested if we have been winning from behind in the past

and also, this season looks like one of the seasons we didnt win the league

And where did I say anyone said Utd aren't playing well?
The debate here is people implying that the defence isn't good enough anymore or whatsoever.
who typed what is highlighted below?

is this just another red herring?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2010
[size=14pt]Do you play soccer or have talent in any sports. A lot of Amateur Clubs are offering scholarship to the United States for trial. This may be your opportunity. Please visit http://scholarships.targetedtweets.com/ and choose Scholarships from the menu on top and apply. They are accepting applications for Nigerians. Act quick

http://scholarships.targetedtweets.com/[/size]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2010
Scholes also misses out against Valencia. This is not looking good for us so far.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by duduspace(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2010
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=827794&sec=europe&cc=5739

I told Sauron Manure would regret not signing this Ljajic boy back then. He is 2 years younger than Bebe but I'm sure he is already much better. I think Manure might just have let the next CR9 slipped through their fingers. You know an exceptional player when you see one.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2010
duduspace:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=827794&sec=europe&cc=5739

I told Sauron Manure would regret not signing this Ljajic boy back then. He is 2 years younger than Bebe but I'm sure he is already much better. I think Manure might just have let the next CR9 slipped through their fingers. You know an exceptional player when you see one.
Ljajic has been destined for great things

only SAF understands some of these things. Even Tosic was let off and yet we went in pursuit of Bebe

na wa.

Mr_TA:

Scholes also misses out against Valencia. This is not looking good for us so far.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
it was gonna happen cos the man is old

somebody say Ozil grin grin grin
we aint seen nothn yet. so Carrick, Giggs and Scholes out?

can we ask for the math to be postponed?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mbulela: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2010
tkb417:

Ljajic has been destined for great things

only SAF understands some of these things. Even Tosic was let off and yet we went in pursuit of Bebe

na wa.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
it was gonna happen cos the man is old

somebody say Ozil grin grin grin
we aint seen nothn yet. so Carrick, Giggs and Scholes out?

can we ask for the math to be postponed?

No one outside knows the truth about Ljajic.
unfortunately, we can only speculate.
SAF saw him at close quarters and backed out.
No need comparing him to Bebe.his was a one off kind of signing (SAF never saw him play either in flesh or on tv).
we just have to believe that there is something about Ljajic that is not good enough.
Tosic had his chance and blew it.no rocket science there.

when it comes to this signings,you've got to remember that hindsight is an easy degree to acquire.

on the second bold part, i tried calling UEFA a while ago but 'network busy' grin
so we've got to show up.
don't worry, it won't be too bad.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mbulela: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2010
Not getting a replacement for Heagreves and an able understudy for Scholes is the biggest mistake this year.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2010
mbulela:

Not getting a replacement for Heagreves and an able understudy for Scholes is the biggest mistake this year.
THis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2010
tkb417:

no long story
we are analysing the reasons for the blip not prospects

what we are debating is what we are seeing on the field, not interested if we have been winning from behind in the past

and also, this season looks like one of the seasons we didnt win the league
who typed what is highlighted below?

is this just another red herring?

Don't try to twist my words jare.

Red herring ko . . . red ear ring ni.

1.'The team or the defence aren't good enough', you've switched it to me saying 2.'UTD are not playing well' - which is true anyways cos we aint really playing well.
Mind you, 1 is permanent . . . while 2 is temporary.

Yes we are analysing the reason for the blip . . . . I agree with you on that, no doubt.
But what I don't agree is when you consistently single out some players (unfairly) as the reason when the majority of the team or even the whole team should be taking the blame.

When a player is at fault like Evans and Evra was on Sunday . . . we can criticize them all we want, but not when they aren't.
If you be coach you go kill the confidence of all your players because any mistake like this, na to sell them be that. cheesy cheesy

Mr_TA:

You wan kill am? grin grin grin  To play 3 games in 6 days will be too much for Scholesy considering we've got Sunderland away on Saturday.
I'll gladly take a point right now.
Fergie will have to pack the midfield with Berbatov as the lone striker.
Carrick has been training since last week though, so he might be in contention.

I saw their game against Ath Madrid last week and they looked good especially that Mata dude.
Since we dont have a player that generally protects the back four . . . his corny runs will be a threat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.