Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

How Many Of Your Friends Have Relocated Abroad? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Of Your Friends Have Relocated Abroad? (1487 Views)

Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments / Married Guys That Relocated To The UK, Whats Your Experience / Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Your Friends Have Relocated Abroad? by desmond2pk: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2018
Its no longer news that the economy completed collapsed in 2015. It took the new government months to form cabinet, while the president himself was hunkering all over the world, buying times for his incompetence.
Bankers were sacking the workers because they could not longer accommodate them fiscally. Nigeria currency lost value in international markets and a lot of foreign companies left Nigeria.
As Nigerians were struggling to understand the new economy, the federal government increased prices in petroleum products which directly influenced the high cost of almost every item in the local market.
At this time, the ever busy streets of Victoria island became scanty. People started applying for family visas to relocate abroad.
A lot of people I know have relocated and many are working towards it.
So what's going on around you? How many people around you have escaped from Nigeria or are planning to escape?

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of Your Friends Have Relocated Abroad? by eldee365: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
I'm planning to leave Nigeria, Not escape grin
Most of my friends actually, Left mostly to the USA & Australia.
Hopefully, I will join them in the USA soon!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Your Friends Have Relocated Abroad? by CastedAyo: 6:48am On Apr 03, 2018
I have/had none and, I don't mind being the first.
Re: How Many Of Your Friends Have Relocated Abroad? by merit1988(f): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Planning to elope with my family soon by God's grace. About 7 of my family/friends did
Re: How Many Of Your Friends Have Relocated Abroad? by lindaayim(f): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Left already.......... in 2010 when things were probably better than now....A lot of friends have been relocating recently to Ghana, South Africa, Djibouti, Oman etc. My greatest regret....would have left even much earlier than 2010......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Your Friends Have Relocated Abroad? by damoceile: 12:52am On Apr 04, 2018
so people are escaping this shit hole of a place in their drooves chai .... anyway nothing spoil we go like escape too but nah money dey do ojoro.... goodluck to all those wey don escape sha
Re: How Many Of Your Friends Have Relocated Abroad? by desmond2pk: 5:19am On Apr 04, 2018
desmond2pk:
Its no longer news that the economy completely collapsed in 2015. It took the new government months to form cabinet, while the president himself was hunkering all over the world, buying times for his incompetence.
Bankers were sacking their workers because they could not longer accommodate them fiscally. Nigeria currency lost value in international markets and a lot of foreign companies left Nigeria.
As Nigerians were struggling to understand the new economy, the federal government increased prices in petroleum products which directly influenced the high cost of almost every item in the local market.
At this time, the ever busy streets of Victoria island became scanty. People started applying for family visas to relocate abroad.
A lot of people I know have relocated and many are working towards it.
So what's going on around you? How many people around you have escaped from Nigeria or are planning to escape?
Re: How Many Of Your Friends Have Relocated Abroad? by BornAgainMay: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2018
Ten of frds don elope

I will elope this month by the Grace of God

Kazakhstan, here i come!!
Re: How Many Of Your Friends Have Relocated Abroad? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2018
left last month.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Your Friends Have Relocated Abroad? by kokoboy4life(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
BornAgainMay:
Ten of frds don elope

I will elope this month by the Grace of God

Kazakhstan, here i come!!

guy pls enlighten me more on the travel process of Kazakhstan
Re: How Many Of Your Friends Have Relocated Abroad? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mehn! My mouth no fit talk wetin my eyes see,u can't believe this almost every week I would hear of at least nothing less than two of my friends that have left the shores of this country.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To The Eko Hospitals From Oshodi / Rwanda Visa Application Requirements / Urgent Help How To Book A Flight To Taraba State (jalingo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.