Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

How Do I Get To The Eko Hospitals From Oshodi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get To The Eko Hospitals From Oshodi (1485 Views)

From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To The Eko Hospitals From Oshodi by alast(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2018
Please I am coming from Ibadan. And the bus will stop at Oshodi. From Oshodi, how do I get to The Eko Hospitals at 31 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way Ikeja. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Get To The Eko Hospitals From Oshodi by mrtomola(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2018
From Oshodi join bus to Maryland , then try to locate Mobil filling station at Maryland there you are going to see Ikeja Buses then tell the conductor you will stop at EKO Hospital. Or if possible, you can also get Ikeja direct from Oshodi then tell the conductor you are stopping at Eko Hospital.
Re: How Do I Get To The Eko Hospitals From Oshodi by Godfather92(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2018
alast:
Please I am coming from Ibadan. And the bus will stop at Oshodi. From Oshodi, how do I get to The Eko Hospitals at 31 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way Ikeja. Thanks.

After Ojota, tell the driver to stop u at Maryland bus stop, walk up to the roundabout, u will c filling station by ur right, there u c bus going to Ikeja, enter and tell the conductor/driver that u are going to Eko Hospital..... Please u won't get to Oshodi. Thanks
Re: How Do I Get To The Eko Hospitals From Oshodi by alast(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2018
Thanks so much. I am grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? / Urgent Help How To Book A Flight To Taraba State (jalingo) / Is Satellite Town A Good Place To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.