Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts (16522 Views)

Shocking Video.. Over 20 Girls Raped At Flavour’s Free Concert In Enugu / #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released / "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by Kingsley1000(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
safarigirl:
what someone puts on should not be an excuse to rape. When men walk around in boxers on the streets, who rapes them? undecided

We will all see the end of the investigations..... Anyway, such investigations never have an end in this country
Men are sexual being,the way we are structured and configured sexually is quite different from yourz,we are always on heat and we are moved by what we see,thats how nature made it,we cant control it,just like reflex action.why would u wear pant,bum short and expect not to be raped?

1 Like

Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by papauju(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
safarigirl:
what someone puts on should not be an excuse to rape. When men walk around in boxers on the streets, who rapes them? undecided

We will all see the end of the investigations..... Anyway, such investigations never have an end in this country
they rape them in South Africa lol
Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by petenweke: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

Was it a music Concsexrt?

No it was actually a free musical Comesex organized by flavour for his tout friends. He said it was a successful show
Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by chokovirus: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Jigba:

What are you proud of exactly at this point??

Abeg shift undecided

Maybe he is proud of the rapists and thieves undecided

1 Like

Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by Bitterleafsoup: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Men are sexual being,the way we are structured and configured sexually is quite different from yourz,we are always on heat and we are moved by what we see,thats how nature made it,we cant control it,just like reflex action.why would u wear pant,bum short and expect not to be raped?
Shameless excuse and exactly my point. That is why Nigeria will remain zoo like, because her citzens lack self-control. God forbid you ever go to Brazil or America they will lock you up like the animal you are...

2 Likes

Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by safarigirl(f): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kingsley1000:
you sound like men are animals, no better than dogs undecided Is that what men are?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by ericmor: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
The agbero bird boys that gang rape a pretty girl in an uncompleted building in bajulaye somolu area in Lagos are there enjoying themselves. Only one was caught for smoking and they say naija will be great forgotten that we have wicked rulers and dealers in dat naija.
Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by ericmor: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Shameless excuse and exactly my point. That is why Nigeria will remain zoo like, because her citzens lack self-control. God forbid you ever go to Brazil or America they will lock you up like the animal you are...

Lol
Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by Kingsley1000(m): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
safarigirl:
you sound like men are animals, no better than dogs undecided Is that what men are?
Don't quote me outta context,i studied animal science,i know how we(both humans/animals)are sexually engineered,forget about these self control of a thing,somethings we do lose outta control by these palatable sexy baits,thats how nature made it...in most sophisticated nations it happens,most time,it's even boys/men that got raped....'m not an advocate for rape but my sister just like we say in our local dialect konji na bastard.in ur dressing imbibe modesty
Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by talk2percy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nah Flavour rape them??
Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
safarigirl:

He wouldn't agree that they are animals, lol.

They love blaming 'nature', when there are men out there who have self-control.

1 Like

Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by esthy86(f): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
flavour won't like this
Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by taurusmena1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Abeg PUSH am
Jigba:

Abeg shift undecided
Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by STORM2(f): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Goddaughter:
Raping? The way girls, ladies, mamas are dressing this days it leads Men to rape them. I am a woman and I am not there but really sure that half of the girls on that concert will go on half naked. Pls our Nigerian Police look into all the women's dressing it causing men to go astray in the name of fashion. Thanks
Please stop this talk. I'm sick of hearing it. Nobody rapes because of dressing. If u can rape a prostitute you can rape a Reverend Sister. Dressing is not the cause of rape. I don't know what makes us keep spreading this lie. Focus on condemning the act. Focus on catching the criminals. On another thread people were saying these rapes never occurred because there was no evidence. Thank God the police are at least pretending to do something about it.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by STORM2(f): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Rubbish talk. What do u know about the biology of women? Are u a woman? Did u now read sexual science in University? Stop making excuses for animals. On average men have a higher libido... maybe....this is no excuse. Men find scantily clad ladies sexually attractive...again not an excuse. There is NO excuse.

1 Like

Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by idrisolayiwo(m): 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
U will keep telling ladies to dress wel bu they willl keep justifying their madness!, which cooperate organisation condone dressing provocatively, even in tha t US you are talking about. They know the consequence!..the truth is bitter, dress like an animal and u will attract animal-like men, argue with your ancestors!....Dress well,dem no go hear!!! Dey will be making excuses of America. Have u been dere before?
Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Jigba:

Abeg shift undecided
as in ehn,the tin taya me self.

Proud of the rapist I guess
Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by STORM2(f): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
idrisolayiwo:
U will keep telling ladies to dress wel bu they willl keep justifying their madness!, which cooperate organisation condone dressing provocatively, even in tha t US you are talking about. They know the consequence!..the truth is bitter, dress like an animal and u will attract animal-like men, argue with your ancestors!....Dress well,dem no go hear!!! Dey will be making excuses of America. Have u been dere before?
You will not hear word until somebody rapes u even when u are wearing suit and tie. You think you're safe cos you're a man. This dressing talk is rubbish talk. The only madness here is thinking that decent dressing will stop people from raping.....you will not hear cos it's not easy. What's easy is claiming people get raped for not wearing clothes. One day your eye will clear. Go and educate yourself about rapists and their motivation. Read.... there are articles on such topics. Just read and stop repeating what ur pastor told u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by Kingsley1000(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
idrisolayiwo:
Dont mind all these foolish ladies...you wear g-string or bum short/half naked and be in an isolated area with a sexually active men and expect them to be smiling with you
Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by blackboy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
dressing is no excuse for rape. whoever rapes has committed a crime law or no law. conscience.

its just like blaming banks for accepting money when robbers attack. does that justify the robbers action?

wear mini or tight or transparent i look n shake my head or smile. A rapist is mentally screwed or just criminally minded and should spend time in prison

2 Likes

Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by Adamummya(f): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
DavidEsq:
U are not the woman.
my thought here
Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kingsley1000:

In other words, men are animals...
Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Don't quote me outta context,i studied animal science,i know how we(both humans/animals)are sexually engineered,forget about these self control of a thing,somethings we do lose outta control by these palatable sexy baits,thats how nature made it...in most sophisticated nations it happens,most time,it's even boys/men that got raped....'m not an advocate for rape but my sister just like we say in our local dialect konji na bastard.in ur dressing imbibe modesty

You studied animal science and was taught how humans are sexually engineered?
Not everyone is an illiterate bro?
Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by Humanistme: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kingsley1000:

yet you get angry when women say men are dogs /men are scum.

anyways women pls stop going to free mediocre concerts of Nigerian artists who lack talent and can't even sing live. it's not worth it.
Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by seunlayi(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Homeboiy:
I too love Enugu state sha

proud Enugurian

Proud New 042

Enugurian sounds like a plant botanical name grin grin
Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Rape with condoms

Only a fooool will believe this.
Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by IBOGIRL1: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Goddaughter:
Raping? The way girls, ladies, mamas are dressing this days it leads Men to rape them. I am a woman and I am not there but really sure that half of the girls on that concert will go on half naked. Pls our Nigerian Police look into all the women's dressing it causing men to go astray in the name of fashion. Thanks

You are an idiot and a disgraceful scum to womanhood because what you are saying in essence is that men are indisciplined creatures that can't help their vile urges and that justifies the molestation women as long as they are half naked or poorly dressed.. In other words we shouldn't condemn rapists because the women' outfits set them up.

What about babies who are raped everyday? Oh I bet they were unclad as well.. One of the reasons why rape is on a high is because of people like you who see no stupidity in the subtle approval of rape. Tommorow you will also ask the government to look into the beauty and physique of women as it leads men to rape them. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts by melaninbae: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Baroba:

Exactly, it opens doors for touts, criminals and scums of society..Ndi Ogbe Abakpa, Camp, Obiagu and co will be there to wreck havoc..Flavour could have pegged the entrance fee at least 2k minimum..

My dear, 2k own sef... I go still run. I've seen Shit go down in such places. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suspect Held In Lagos / A Dead Baby Dumped In A Bush In Cross River State (Warning: Graphic Photos) / Man Nabbed For Stealing 52 Women’s Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.