Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' (16797 Views)

Dbanj Says Dr Sid Causes Split Between Him And Don. Jazzy. / My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji / Dbanj Says Don Jazzy Was Born Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Nescoemmy(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2010
gossip gossip gossip, nawa o but genevieve is no match 4 Dbanj both in admirers $ in swagger, Bleep her!! her days of reign are over.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by otukpo(f): 9:38am On May 07, 2010
Nigerians like rumours and gossip.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by johnterry4: 9:49am On May 07, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'He's Not My Kind Of Man'
Home | Headlines | Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'He's Not My Kind Of Man'
Font size:    Published 06/05/2010 00:22:00 Alonge Michael

It actually rocked the entertainment scene when the news filtered out that D’Banj and Genevieve have had love locked down. Though, D’Banj’s confession in one of the interviews granted on the sizzling romance tale with Genevieve made many people fell for what those in the know alleged to be publicity stunt, Genevieve inability to hit it straight during her own interview had made the story more doubtful.

The highly celebrated amorous affair, we have gathered, is a scripted scene in D’Banj’s yet to be released musical video of his popular song titled ‘Fall in Love’. The sexy and very articulate star actress, Genevieve, mother of one who jumped into music sometime ago, we learnt, confided in her friends when the tale of their rumooured affair hit the street that D’Banj is not her kind of man “It’s ridiculous, though, D’Banj is not a bad guy, the fact however remains that, he’s just not fit into my kind of guy” Sshe was quoted to have said.

It’s no doubt that Dapo Oyebanji, the maverick hip-hop singer popularly called [size=16pt]D’banj’s good dress sense, swagger on stage, amazing sense of humour and coded vulgar lyrics which always turn ladies on, are some of those qualities and reasons he’s better been referred to as ladies man. While some ladies prefer his stage craft abilities some would rather imagine D’Banj live in their beds[/size]. Unarguably, Genevieve Nnaji, the Nollywood super actress, stills the pick among the pack of Nigeria’s sexiest screen sirens that men are dying to date.

“The fact that Genevieve was handsomely rewarded for the role she plays in the musical video has not made her to be linked romantically with the kokomaster. As I am talking to you right now, she is not comfortable at all with the whole set up.” Her friends said.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/17300-Genevieve-Denies-Dbanj-Says-Hes-Not-Kind-Man.html

[size=16pt]STORY.WOMEN WILL ALWAYS WISH THAT THEY WILL SLEEP WITH EVERY RICH GUY.[/size]
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by omar22(m): 9:59am On May 07, 2010
Unarguably, Genevieve Nnaji, the Nollywood super actress, stills the pick among the pack of Nigeria’s sexiest screen sirens that men are dying to date.

I BEG TO DIFFER!!!!
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by kshow1(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2010
HHHMMmmmmmmmm fingers crossed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by ud4u: 10:34am On May 07, 2010
I said it right from unset that Genevieve stooped too low, but you never can tell, anything can happen because of love.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Abuse: 10:40am On May 07, 2010
What does she think she has? Even a mad woman on the street of eko has pussy and bobby.No be so
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by omar22(m): 11:14am On May 07, 2010
I said it right from unset that Genevieve stooped too low, but you never can tell, anything can happen because of love.

For ATIKU or D'BANJ
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by jessefly: 12:01pm On May 07, 2010
genevieve is a full blooded igbo gal
how u feel she go wan run things wit dbanj
igbo gal o ga-ekwe e lu onye ozo, its jus a fling
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by chidichris(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2010
hahahahaahahahaha
obviously she isnt her kinda woman, when am still in existense.lol

I dnt understand why she was paid so much money to just smile at the camera!!mschew,the video is not as mahdddddddd as Iexpected it to be though.

I stil loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the koko master anytime.

@baybbootz,
u and gene are two different ppl. under normal circustances, one man's meat is another man poision. but all things been equal, every woman will fall in love with d'banj but unfortunately, all things are not equal here.
d'banj and gene are two very comfortable ppl (stars) and as such go for what they want instead of having what they see.
you can go ahead and take d'banj because gene says; i am not interested as he is not her kind of man.
to u, it may be abt how he turns his hands and call his kokolets and mamalets but for gene, it was all about smiling for d'banj and growing her bank accounts.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by KIDIKENYI: 12:06pm On May 07, 2010
oh my God what is Dbanj of all people doing with a mother of one? this must be a joke because Genevieve is far older than Koko master and her beauty is highly supported by costly cosmetic besides that she is as old as my grand-mother. Dbanj if you are a real man as i think please leave this old blood for good. so help me God
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by ochukoccna: 12:15pm On May 07, 2010
@ topic,
Let her tell that to the marines!
She was asked this question on STV and immediately recoiled when all that would suffice would be a simple yes or no.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Damysa(f): 12:16pm On May 07, 2010
oh my God what is Dbanj of all people doing with a mother of one? this must be a joke because Genevieve is far older than Koko master and her beauty is highly supported by costly cosmetic besides that she is as old as my grand-mother. Dbanj if you are a real man as i think please leave this old blood for good. so help me God
And come for you abi? bad belle people, dont go and look 4 your man. D'banj is not a baby who doesnt know what he wants, he has a mind of this own so let him be.
u really need to fast and pray 4 God to help u find your own man
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Akosbaba(m): 12:29pm On May 07, 2010
na wa oh dbanj head go dey ring like bell now.lol
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by MSRA(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2010
the polarity in here is actually interesting. i have taken time to read almost all d posts and i find that roughly, the gals sympathise with d'banj and they r more or less like 'is she suffering temporary insanity or sth?' and the guys, well to quote one of them, genevieve actually stooped too low in befriending d'banj (one has to wonder wht criteria dis guy considered, cos if its money, d'banj is definitely richer than her). but like i said this is rich in humour - it seems d guys hav a crush on Genie and the gals on Dbanj (some of them could giv their right hand for 1 date wit d self-styled 'koko master'). guys and gals wht can i say, ya'll hav been watchin way too much tv, get into d real world.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 07, 2010
I dont believe it, this is from a friend, why didnt she deny it at first,abegiiii
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by blackcat1: 1:08pm On May 07, 2010
Before you post your comment see this video

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-441757.0.html
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by comechop(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2010
And why is this front page
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Meldrick(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2010
ud4u:

Stoop so low , How?

That girl with wrinkled skin. Getting really old. Iam dissapointed in D'banj. When there are fresh young girls out there, he is bragging with a girl that was parading herself with Atiku.

Atiku is re-contesting so she will be warming up for him again.

D'banj there are fresh girls out there besides what of ur queen from Koko Mansion or Rita. grin grin
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by kobofun(m): 1:16pm On May 07, 2010
Publicity Stunt as usual!  tongue
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by 700john: 1:35pm On May 07, 2010
@oge4real
No worry ur eye go neat, 4 naija anything goes n that is the spirit of swagger wey we dey jinja
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by 700john: 1:40pm On May 07, 2010
[color=#000099][/color]
this is fame clash - "no long tin"
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by roddypiper: 1:42pm On May 07, 2010
I do not think they make a good couple anway. Something just didn't seem right. They are masters of their arts but that's about all i think they have in common.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Emmacarnegie(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2010
we are watching the outcome.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by cvibe: 2:06pm On May 07, 2010
Watching.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by denony(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2010
watch out for the real epoch of this episode grin
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Emmyk(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2010
Meldrick:
what of your queen from Koko Mansion or Rita
Very Funny dude! that ' AFTER THE AIRPORT' 'confidented' bullet girl? Oh men!!!
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by wizsultan: 3:08pm On May 07, 2010
hmmmm! if its true,
na wa 4 women o!
she doesnt like d whole setup but she agreed to b paid 4 d scene,
or was it free job?
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by adeibi: 3:10pm On May 07, 2010
i guessed as much. I hope ds story is true sha. I ws wondering if Genny cld rilly stoop so low 4 D'banj. I mean HE'S NT JUST HER TYPE@ ALL,
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by oluagness(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2010
Na wa for naija ladies, they are fond of denying guy if they are not going 2gether again
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by oluagness(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2010
adeibi:

i guessed as much. I hope ds story is true sha. I ws wondering if Genny cld rilly stoop so low 4 D'banj. I mean HE'S NT JUST HER TYPE@ ALL,
How do you mean? is any guy too small for lady. Pride enh?
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by bisiaet: 3:55pm On May 07, 2010
This is interesting!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Rocking Ankara (hit Or Miss) / 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) / Jim Iyke Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today: Congrats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.