Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,897 members, 7,866,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos (29941 Views)

Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) / Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) / Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by chukslawrence(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
OK
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by AidlifeOnline(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ohh He has been buried according to islamic rites?! The man would be missed to have such crowd come for his burial... anyways R.I.P
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Twelve shildren!!! shocked shocked shocked
Is madness now 50kobo per 10 pieces?
Dis is bullshit.. Na dis northerners and dia NA GOD DEY GIVE PIKIN mentality b Awa problem aswear...
Am sure no plans for dose shildren as he wasn't expecting his death,now almajiri mode activated for dose shildren and later BH loading... Na luggard I blame aswear....

Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by Rebuke: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Can someone tell me what the heck is going on here on nairaland? I click on a topic and a different topic opens.
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by ashjay001(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
I so much love d Muslim burial. Make ur billions, everyone will still see wrapped in a mere mat, once u kaput.

Just that, humans are blind n deaf, to d connotations!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by Bsideboi(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Im still buying a superbike when I can afford one.
RIP to him.He went in style
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by ak22(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
The fastest way to die is to have one power Bike
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by Dbeneh(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by kelvine(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Not true brother, super bikes can handle pot holes depending on skill of rider and type of bike.

When cars crash we only type RIP, but when people die on their bikes we indirectly mock them. This is so wrong.

Bikers ride for reasons non-bikers can never understand.

HoodBillionaire:
if power bike enter pot hole at top speed
na instant death
handle go first lock
throwing him into about say 50ft in air
dah one alone na die
y ride power bikes on death trap roads
u niggis neva listen
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by kelvine(m): 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bsideboi:
Im still buying a superbike when I can afford one.

RIP to him.He went in style

Check with me when you are ready to get a bike

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by HoodBillionaire: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
not just pot holes
deep potholes
i hate power bikes and those dat ride them.
all disturning the hood with vibrations and stepping on gas like say dem swear for them.
must they speed
imagine if all okada men drive rough and speed d way they do.everyone don die since na
kelvine:

Not true brother, super bikes can handle pot holes depending on skill of rider and type of bike.

When cars crash we only type RIP, but when people die on their bikes we indirectly mock them. This is so wrong.

Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by biggy26: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Western technology wan finish northerners o! rip.
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by Stbobbylee: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Yusuf killer gang.. See wetin Buhari had caused
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by Jarus(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
oyb:
bad roads, non existent emergency services, poorly equipped hospitals , improper maintenance, roads with psycho truck drivers

driving a powerbike on nigerian roads is fear factor extreme death wish edition - [regular driving n Nigerian roads in a car is fear factor as far as im concerned]

A colleague that rides one to work crashed his own few months ago. He was lucky to survive, but not without spending 2 months in the hospital.
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
brownsugar23:
Why do people still ride power bike �

Because we want to, that’s why.

Did you ask why people still ride in cars on this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/4430931/many-burnt-death-terrible-accident
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
kelvine:

Last sentence is very true. Cagers and cowards can never understand.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by iksman2002(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Wetin dis old man now dey do with power bike..........
Hmmmmmm some pple wont respect their old age sha undecided
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by enemyofprogress: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
Yusuf Buhari on my mind
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by billyG(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Rest in peace!maiduguri roads is d best 4 power biking,so wide & straight.
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by Fourwinds: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Coldfeet:
sad Alhajo Ibrahim three-three
yes!!! it may be his brand of beer is double three...

when I was in north ,I use to know of one they call Alhaji Fire-Fire....reason because the man can bunk puna and fell asleep on it and still wake up to continue

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by ImperialYoruba: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Coldfeet:
sad Alhajo Ibrahim three-three

Hausa and Ibo, two useless set when it comes to naming. angry

Who names a child "cashier" or "three-three" ?

Anyway, RIP to cashier.
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
jerrybakermillz:
R.I.P 1st it was Daura son but thank God he survived it and now this gentleman

Wassup with Aboki and power bike and since when una don dey civilian to dey ride power bike?una forget say 9ja roads no good in as much as una no won make the country beta

Lesson to my Abokis brothers

Bros their obsession for power bikes no be here oo.
Jus go jabi lake for abj see. U go see person full kitted with power bike na wen u hear am speak hausa u go put hand for head
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by yom2(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
jerrybakermillz:
R.I.P 1st it was Daura son but thank God he survived it and now this gentleman

Wassup with Aboki and power bike and since when una don dey civilian to dey ride power bike?una forget say 9ja roads no good in as much as una no won make the country beta

Lesson to my Abokis brothers
it is not just the roads. most power bike riders are reckless. have they ever sped past u in a populated area or buissy road? u ll think they are speeding through sahara desert without a second thought. I guess those bikes are intoxicating.
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by jerrybakermillz(m): 12:05am On Apr 03, 2018
yom2:
it is not just the roads. most power bike riders are reckless. have they ever sped past u in a populated area or buissy road? u ll think they are speeding through sahara desert without a second thought. I guess those bikes are intoxicating.

Lol....intoxicating to them especially when they are high of codeine, burukutu and soakerway poo
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by boladez(m): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2018
Rip brother.

What I see here is that there is a mind set about power bikers and people see bikers as a reckless bunch.
This stereotype is so incorrect and borne out of lack of knowledge.
How many people die in car crashes everyday compared to bikers?
Can you give specific examples of a biker who was reckless?
Have you not tried to block or out run or tailgate a biker on the roads?
Do people.not.die even in their homes

Knowledge is power......get knowledge before you post in a public forum please!!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by jerrybakermillz(m): 12:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Bros their obsession for power bikes no be here oo.
Jus go jabi lake for abj see. U go see person full kitted with power bike na wen u hear am speak hausa u go put hand for head

Lol.....They need something fast that come with enough breeze probably after taking codeine, burukutu ,tramadol and soakerway poo that's why they get to settle for power bikes
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by Tinyemeka(m): 1:00am On Apr 03, 2018
obafemee80:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Powerbike is an Highway to Heaven

The H in highway is a consonant sound. Not a vowel.
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by litaninja(m): 6:54am On Apr 03, 2018
Its very obvious from comments above, that a lot of Nigerians lack common sense.
Was the biker responsible for the accident?
Was it mentioned that the state of bad roads caused the accident?
Do you know how reckless Nigerian drivers especially large vehicle & commercial bus drivers behave on the highways?

4 wheeled vehicles & even planes have killed more Nigerians than high performance bikes till date....let me know when you'll stop using them as transport means.

Ride with angels. To all bikers, Rubber Side Down Always!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by NJsimpleboi(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2018
D only way wealthy guys can maintain camouflage.... Dangote, otedola & Adenuga could ride a powerbike past berger without anyone noticing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
kelvine:

Check with me when you are ready to get a bike

Your YouTube channel is not opening.
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by kelvine(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
It should open, send PM if you don't mind

Emeskhalifa:

Your YouTube channel is not opening.
Re: Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 08, 2018
Olawalesadiq:
MY fellow Nairalanders if you think BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL please LIKE the picture below.

I love black girls. Would have clicked like but not after you begged for it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander First Time On Plane And First Time In Delta / Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway / Overcrowded Party Boat Sinks In Uganda, Killing Over 30, Some Missing(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.