Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption (37596 Views)

OMG!!! Irresponsible Mother Gives Child Alcohol | Video Attached / Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by philybuck(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
wow, a lawyer unwittingly signed divorce papers and he didn't know, that guy needs to be flogged.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by fajob: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
[Okquote author=Letenwam post=66361818]A Nigerian Twitter user @NaijaClassCapt has dropped a shocking revelation about his friend who was a former Professional heart breaker, who married a Nigerian lady (psycho) he met at OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University).

According to @NaijaClassCapt, the Nigerian lady who had always wanted to leave the country, got an opportunity after she traveled to the United States to give birth.  She however gave her child up for adoption, and moved on with her former boyfriend who is now an American citizen. The tweet reads;

My friend went to US to give birth. She never came back. Issa thread!!!

First, let me begin with some context. They met 2005. In Oau while undergraduates. He had been dotting on a psycho who would be all lovey dovey today and pretend she didn't know him tomorrow-- a situation that brought him to tears multiple times

He had come to visit the psycho one day and she walked out on him. He broke down in tears. A former professional heartbreaker, he had never loved a woman and how this one woman he loved couldn't be bothered to love him back troubled him.

As he broke down in tears in that corner room in Moremi Hall that rainy night, a quiet observant roommate of the psycho consoled him. What started as a genuine sincerely consolation of a broken friend blossomed into a young r/ship that grew into a courtship and then marriage

2016. He's now a C level executive at a Julius Berger, she a corporate Lawyer at a less famous chamber. She wanted more. More than he could ever offer. He never knew. He wanted the best for his family. She wanted the best for herself, then, later, family.

She had, unbeknownst to him been wanting to leave the country. Yearning to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with fellow lawyers from Cambridge and Yale and defend clients in courts elsewhere. Nigerian would stunt how far he can go she has believed. Pregnancy was her chance.

Initially, she didn't want to get pregnant. Her argument is that she wasn't ready. Later, she argued that she needed time, so when she took in without any argument, Tunji was the most excited of men. He came running to me as excited as a child that just got his Christmas gift.

That was also when what we initially thought was pregnancy hormone-triggered behaviours began. She sold her car. He had to drive him to work initially. She sold many of the things she owed and he didn't even complain. She insisted on giving birth in the US and he happily obliged

Last October, she gave birth, gave the child up for adoption and hooked up with an old flame who is now an American citizen. She needed him to process her stay. She needed her baby out of the picture so she can focus and get things done.

Two days ago, she called Tunji, my friend to inform him that he shouldn't bother anymore, that she has moved on, the guy wanted to die. He hasn't eaten since. Love doesn't seem to be enough these days. Neither does money. Neither does being a nice guy. Look before you leap guys

Update: She had included divorce papers in the documents he unwittingly signed before she traveled and he didn't know, by virtue of which she is to have custody and can put him up for adoption. She also took a sizable chunk of money from the joint account. so...

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-lady-travels-to-the-us-to-give-birth-gives-child-up-for-adoption/

Lalasticlala[/quote]
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Snow87(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
with this kind news wey I dey read everyday and my experience with my ex just dey increase my hatred for women. may God help me sha
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by ewizard1: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
He wanted the best for his family!
She wanted the best for herself, then family later!

Hmmmm!
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by MissRaine69(f): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Despite all that he still decided to marry her ....and the other man if he knew and still decided to have her under his roof is just as stupid!
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by manny4life(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
This story is a perfect Tales by Moonlight. First inasmuch as a divorce judgment may or not grant a sole parent full custodial right, giving up a child for adoption on the basis of exercising your custodial right amounts to falsehood. Second, it's almost impossible to believe that someone would sign papers without reading its content; I'm sorry divorce proceedings don't just occur in the dark without the other party present. Finally, she presented falsehood to the embassy in Nigeria, because she was supposedly divorced before departing for the U.S., which amounts to Perjury. Now assuming your story was true, in Trumps America where zero tolerance for illegal immigration is continuously being exercised, then she would have set herself up for failure. All the guy needs to do is simply contact the U.S. Embassy and file a complaint, she becomes toast.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by GrammarCheck: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
This thread is fishy...

How will a woman go through labour and give the child up for adoption to be with a lover? She must have lied to her husband.

Since when did being a single mother in America stop anyone for remarrying?

Also, I don't understand how a lawyer in Nigeria plans to practice law in the US. Do we have the same laws? Except she plans to return to school.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by GrammarCheck: 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
manny4life:
This story is a perfect Tales by Moonlight. First inasmuch as a divorce judgment may or not grant a sole parent full custodial right, giving up a child for adoption on the basis of exercising your custodial right amounts to falsehood. Second, it's almost impossible to believe that someone would sign papers without reading its content; I'm sorry divorce proceedings don't just occur in the dark without the other party present. Finally, she presented falsehood to the embassy in Nigeria, because she was supposedly divorced before departing for the U.S., which amounts to Perjury. Now assuming your story was true, in Trumps America where zero tolerance for illegal immigration is continuously being exercised, then she would have set herself up for failure. All the guy needs to do is simply contact the U.S. Embassy and file a complaint, she becomes toast.

In Nigeria, divorce takes time, from decree nissi to decree absolut, what if the divorce was not finalized by the time she left Nigeria?

What if she already had her visa before setting the man up for divorce?

I believe the story is a lie sha

The op may be lying to gather attention, the husband may be lying to gather sympathy or the wife may be lying to derail the husband from looking for her or the child.

What if the man had murdered the pregnant wife and stuffed her body in a septic tank somewhere and feeding his friends and family this "tales by moonlight"
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by shekauvsbuhari: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Yeye story from an unintelligent fellow. So he signed divorce papers without even looking at it not to talk of reading it?

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by sweetilicious(f): 12:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Pavore9:
See script! cheesy
Thank you. I don't think a mother can do this. I don't even want to imagine its possible to be this wicked in real life
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Tinyemeka(m): 12:52am On Apr 03, 2018
safarigirl:
Women are scum!! grin
Your nubile visage is as enthralling as an Ethiopian maiden. Exciting and mysterious. cool
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Kobicove(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2018
wazobianaija:
Dont know why i think this is just a cooked up story.

You're not alone...I also think it's a cooked up story. undecided
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Espada10: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
solasoulmusic:
People always seeking more and giving less will always jump ship when the storm comes he just sponsored her plan not every woman is a mother not every woman is a wife you will know by the way they speak to other people’s children.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thanks
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Preciouzword: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2018
This is bad. She doesn't understand the power of love and blood
https://momsall.com/biological-parents-birth-parents-dna-test/
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Cutehector(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
dordor4:
Professional heartbroker + professional heartbroker=
replied your mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Woman Displaying Pictures On Social-Media: Wrong? / For Your Change of Name in Guardian Newspaper / IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.