Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,455 members, 7,836,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption (37700 Views)

Lady Who Secretly Welcomed Baby With Ex Dumps Husband After Sponsoring Her UK / Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by elderhimself(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
The hustle is getting real !!!!!!
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Badgers14: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
If they are legally married, the guy could still get the baby back because one parent cannot "unilaterally" give a child up for adoption.

If they are not married, it willl be a long shot.

But either way, it will be a long process with so much time and money involved.

But that lady ain't got no chill. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Icedcubex002(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
Karma..... Dem don swear for the bobo tire
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by tytunji29(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
futureenergy:
Forget all these women claiming "we can manage", "money is not everything", "once we love each other, God will help us", etc.

Face your hussle. Na em sure pass
I love ur last statement
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by dordor4(f): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Professional heartbroker + professional heartbroker=
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Olawalesadiq:
Too bad.

MY fellow Nairalanders if you think BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL please LIKE the picture below.

Black is indeed beautiful but I don’t reward like begs grin
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
The USA will give him his child back, no question.

He can cause immigration headache for her because she lied to immigration at POE. This one is not worth it. She’ll get hers.

But he can get the child.
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by bummyla(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
This is wickedness! https://www.bummyla.com
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by petuniaevents(f): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Reminds me of the song 'iyawo Asiko' by nomoreloss of blessed memory. May his soul RIP

Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Coldfeet:
cut off her cl.it angry
Hmm that would have little effect... I think chopping of her ni.pples would be a better punishment grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Yeah right. Super story. Who signs documents without reading through? How can you MISTAKENLY sign divorce papers?

Try harder. Your story no work at all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
solasoulmusic:
People always seeking more and giving less will always jump ship when the storm comes he just sponsored her plan not every woman is a mother not every woman is a wife you will know by the way they speak to other people’s children.
You all are same my dear. Child bearing is the only thing that makes a lady important. Else, it would have amounted to sheer dissipation of time and energy having anything to do with the female folks. For me, I am smarter now. I have since thrown away the keys to my tender heart into the ocean and never ever hoping to have it back.
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
partnerus:

You all are same my dear. Child bearing is the only thing that makes a lady important. Else, it would have amounted to sheer dissipation of time and energy having anything to do with the female folks. For me, I am smarter now. I have since thrown away the keys to my tender heart into the ocean and never ever hoping to have it back.
That’s really a bad platform to stand on not all men are dead beats so why should all women be the same the sooner people understand that the respect your looking for you need to be willing to show to other people before it comes to you freely and fully

There are many women without children that are amazing women blazing their trails for you to have a child it’s a decree from the Lord and don’t mock those who are yet to ...

All things happen in his time sad to hear good luck with that am not o no matter what there is love to be had and love to be given in life. If your not ready for it by all means walk on by!

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
AreaFada2:

If she go try that rough play with the Americo guy, she'll soon know the number of guns the dude has. grin cheesy

People kill for more trivial things in yankee.

The karma that will hammer the born-throway lawyer lady is eating concentrated protein, gymning like mad and training like Rocky Balboa. cheesy

NB: The jilted hubby used to be a heart breaker as a student until he met and fell in love with the future runaway wife.

Name him own karma carry hurricane come jam am. Tis a pity say the runaway wife no learn from her jilted husband situation.
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Dollabiz: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
oh
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by bukatyne(f): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
Professional heart breaker,

Pele o!

What goes around comes around.

@ Woman: continue, you are about to get your reward.

Don't start crying foul that all men are scum.
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Seahawk: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Such a stupid lie I don’t even know where to start
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by bigpicture001: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
I blame the guy for all of this,thinking again,i still blame the guy..love is never by force..if u notice the slightest sign that a gal myt not like u or a guy does not like u,quickly end the relationship no matter how the person begs,cuz it's only in love that there exist share, sacrifice etc...am currently in d same shoe with an idiot Mary Jane, who av simply put out of my life b4 I mk the mistake of marrying a devil....to the guyz,av said it severily,to love her is not enough,also kip measured to check if sh loves you back...very important!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by dasparrow: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
I don't believe this story. Hunger is making Nigerians come up with all manners of stories that never happened.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Boss13: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
I don’t believe this story. How do you sign a paper without reading, except it’s forged. How do you take money out a joint account without the prior knowledge of your partner. This story isn’t adding up.

If it is true, which I doubt. He can sue, if he has the money for a good lawyer. He should sue both the current boyfriend too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
anybody with a brain should know this story is false. so many loop holes

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by justmenoni: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Iropoju
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by sonnie10: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
GentlemanAyo:
Ehn! What did I just read? She included a divorce paper of which she has custody of the child and can put the child up for adoption and he signed it without knowing... WTF.

She will definitely regret her actions in the future.... She thinks she's smart now but when karma comes, she will know she is dumber than the dumbest person on earth.

That part you quoted spoiled the whole script. US is not like Nigeria where you can easily give up a child for adoption without both parent's consent. That they are divorced does stop the biological father from being the father, even if she has custody.
There is noway the Child Services would allow such adoption to go through. Moreover, the circumstances of her legal immigration status would raise a red flag.

This story did not happen and can never happen.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by jaxxy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
This is why u shud never force love. Try ur best bt don't get stupid. On 2nd thought why did he sign divorce papers give up right to the child? Sounds funny
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by thedondada(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
safarigirl:
Women are scum!! grin

Lol.

Meanwhile how the he'll do you sign papers without knowing what they mean.
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Ellabae(f): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
This is bad. I would always Cherish a guy that truly cares.
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
this one weak me.
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Fiction
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by AreaFada2: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

Name him own karma carry hurricane come jam am. Tis a pity say the runaway wife no learn from her jilted husband situation.
Dude hardly anybody marries the first boy or girl they dated. A fling for one person may be a serious relationship for another. So everybody has broken somebody's heart before. The hubby in his student days was not unique in breaking hearts. Girls jilt guys to follow richer guys daily. But just running away from marriage using pregnancy and delivery abroad to deceive takes the biscuit.
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by SexyDenzel: 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
My uncle went through worst situation after he took the bitchh back to U.S with him. meeeehn this my uncle is the best uncle in the world he beat my dad in terms of being sweet & spoiling me with gifts and everyone around him but he married a Jezebel. that shitt affected me too, it made me to view women from a certain perception. He is so sweet that you can't think of hurting him but she did.
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
AreaFada2:

Dude hardly anybody marries the first boy or girl they dated. A fling for one person may be a serious relationship for another. So everybody has broken somebody's heart before. The hubby in his student days was not unique in breaking hearts. Girls jilt guys to follow richer guys daily. But just running away from marriage using pregnancy and delivery abroad to deceive takes the biscuit.

There is that question of intent still to be answered. Not all heartbreaks are the same. There are people who enter a relationship with exactly that intent. For some they cause heartbreak for some reasons which they might never have thought of.

That girl bad sha
Re: Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption by sunsewa16: 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nollywood movie loading. ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.