Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Lost My Temporary Drivers License - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lost My Temporary Drivers License (3803 Views)

How I Lost My Peace Via Car Scam / FRSC Sets Deadline For Number Plates Violation, Drivers License / How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost My Temporary Drivers License by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2018
Lost my temporary license, i don't have a photocopy. What do i do? Has anyone had similar experience?
Re: Lost My Temporary Drivers License by onlyme07(m): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
Lost my temporary license, i don't have a photocopy. What do i do? Has anyone had similar experience?

Did you do it yourself or tbrough an officer?
Do you have the driving school certificate with you?
Hope you can remember the dob on the TDL?

If yes,to the last two questions,there is a website (will find.it) where you can access to see your details.You re-print the form,it serves as temporary DL with few explanations at check point. If yes,to the first question,tell the officer,he will get a document for you to make use of till your PDL is out. NB:I am not an officer.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Temporary Drivers License by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2018
onlyme07:

Did you do it yourself or tbrough an officer?
Do you have the driving school certificate with you?
Hope you can remember the dob on the TDL?

If yes,to the last two questions,there is a website (will find.it) where you can access to see your details.You re-print the form,it serves as temporary DL with few explanations at check point. If yes,to the first question,tell the officer,he will get a document for you to make use of till your PDL is out. NB:I am not an officer.
pls can i get the website
Re: Lost My Temporary Drivers License by onlyme07(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Lost My Temporary Drivers License by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Lost My Temporary Drivers License by onlyme07(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
i dnt understand dat application id

Use this

https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/new
Re: Lost My Temporary Drivers License by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 04, 2018
onlyme07:

Use this

https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/new
i went there yesterday and they helped me. Thanks
Re: Lost My Temporary Drivers License by vinoj0225(f): 10:52pm On May 27, 2019
Hello, I have similar experience but please I want to know if whatever I'll be given from FRSC will be used in the bank and if it can be referred as a valid ID too. Thanks
Re: Lost My Temporary Drivers License by nonen(m): 5:48am On May 28, 2019
It cannot be used in the bank or anywhere else as an ID. You can only use it for driving purposes and evading police and army and road safety corps wahala
Re: Lost My Temporary Drivers License by vinoj0225(f): 8:48pm On May 28, 2019
nonen:
It cannot be used in the bank or anywhere else as an ID. You can only use it for driving purposes and evading police and army and road safety corps wahala

Wow, thanks

(1) (Reply)

List Of Beautiful, Fully Loaded And Affordable Cars For 2013 / "Rolls-royce Apparition Concept Car" / What Is Best Transmission And Engine Oil For ACURA MDX 02?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.