Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

China Vs America Trade War 2018 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Vs America Trade War 2018 (528 Views)

Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit / China Seems To Have Surrender The Trade War To USA / European & Arab Ancient Trade War On Africans Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

China Vs America Trade War 2018 by vioment: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2018
First of, am not good at the journalistic reporting on this, so feel free to do your research, i am speaking based on my view for the west(ecowas), east, and southern africa states.

I think we should and can capitalize on this turmoil. I think we can force china to renegotiate their long term deals in the continent. If they do anyhow, we treat them anyhow. We should also force them on the issue of technology transfer, matter of fact we should work together, so like Nigeria, sierra leone, liberia, and ghana would be acting as sympathizers to the US and make it clear that it is technology transfer or we work with china and at the same time renegotiating long term deals, then at the same time senegal, benin, guinea, and gabon would be doing the same to china, while cameroun, ivorycoast and others will be doing the same to france. No time.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/china-imposes-tariffs-response-u-duties-steel-aluminium-002536575.html

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: How US Fooled Russia And Syria Before The Missile Attacks / Kim Jong Un Begged For Summit With Trump On His Hands And Knees - Report / See How A Whale Was Built From Plastic Waste In Belgium -pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.