Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction (42608 Views)

#bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte / BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her / BBNaija: I Have Fallen Stupidly For Teddy-A – Bambam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by resurgentxtian4: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
See nonsense talk from useless CEO.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Alejob: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bleep
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by martineverest(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
useless CEO..u didn't say it all this while?

I'm waiting for payporte bankruptcy
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by jaxxy(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Attitude sells more than sex

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by biggy26: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Tell them again.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by elderhimself(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
......You'd have told them before they even entered the house, not after they have been "flushed" away
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by davodyguy: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bastard. So bamteddy were evicted cos of one single scene?

Miracle and Nina does theirs and uselessly left used 6 condoms near their bed and stole from Cece extra condom do not deserve to be evicted?

This man must be mad, who knows payporte? Visit the site and see rubbish products, and compare with Jumia and Konga

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by ednut1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sponsoring bbnaija wont help your company too. See jumia and konga. Waste of funds

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by CapitalX(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
SMH:

Honest Opinions . . .

1. Evicted housemates return (Obviously not viewers choice)

2. Strikes were pardoned

3. Planned eviction with Host attending PARTY
(They already knew who to take out of the house)

4. One of a love pair is EVICTED

5. Second of a love pair is EVICTED

Sometimes Votes does not count but Money do!!! Therefore the show might have been bought!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by dalo23(m): 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Kukuma cmot Miracle and Nina too make the show balance. Hypocritical nonsense undecided
e pain u lol.....
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Boss13: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
I think you guys don’t understand him. He is not talking to the housemates. He is talking to Multichoice, owners of DSTV and content providers. He is telling them to stop pushing the sex agenda. Everything you see on Big Brother is a script. Each housemate is giving a script on what to do inside the house.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by dordor4(f): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
abegi, Mek una leave Bammi alone na.. who no dey Bleep

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Boss13: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
martineverest:
useless CEO..u didn't say it all this while?

I'm waiting for payporte bankruptcy

All these kids on nairaland. I wonder when they will mature. At some point, it begins to appear like Nairaland is not for my age group again, where matured opinion can be provided and argued.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by nairalandankrah: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
My dear it does!!!! Its all about how its being packaged...
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Wealthandjobs: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
divineRx:
lolz u no well oo i've bn laughing since i read dis ur comment
Pretty adorable 'Man of Honour'.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by seunmsg(m): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
This payporte CEO is really very stupid. Miracle is the leading contestant to win the show among the remaining housemates and he has been having sex with Nina with reckless abandon. Nina had the highest votes as revealed yesterday and this mumu CEO is saying sex doesn't sell. Why is Miracle the fans favourite if not for his sexual and romantic adventure in the house.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by joenor(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nice one... sanity should be put up on most tv show, as this.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by koolg: 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
This man is an idiot
Why openly lambasting them as if he's an angel.
Foolish man
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by SmartyPants(m): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sex doesn't sell but the show is structured to encourage sex: from unisex toilet facilities to sending a male and a female to stay together at some so called luxury room. May i ask why there are cameras in the toilets?

And of course, now i know why the company was so offended that Cee-C didn't like their choice of Calabar outfit for her, since of course the owner is a Calabar man.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by freshdude99(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
victorvezx:
This man is very stupid. So what about Miracle and Nina? Miracle and Nina had more sex than Teddy A and he is already tipped to be the winner. Nonsense
Is it sex that made people like Mina? I think no!
Teddy make it clear he came to to flirt and sex, that crazy for a supposed alpha male. He even claimed he doesn't care about bam bam, its just a game.
But I watched miracle interview, he said he hopes to continue with Nina even after the show. That shows they have genuine feelings for each other. They both respect intimacy...
Teddy na agbero
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by fortunechy(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
ur comment doesn't make sense,if so what about miracle n Nina... non sense
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Goldaccumulator: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Tell that to nina
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Sammyblaq(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Boss13:
I think you guys don’t understand him. He is not talking to the housemates. He is talking to Multichoice, owners of DSTV and content providers. He is telling them to stop pushing the sex agenda. Everything you see on Big Brother is a script. Each housemate is giving a script on what to do inside the house.
If it is a script... People should stop voting na and save their N30.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bambam...how the hell will she face her parents, neighbors and relatives angry angry angry angry
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by alen4smith(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
lagosmp3:
GIST FROM LAGOSMP3

Founder and C.E.O of Payporte, the official sponsor of Big Brother Naija 2018, Eyo Bassey, has reacted to the eviction of housemates, Teddy A and Bambam from the on-going reality show.

Teddy A was on Sunday night evicted, few hours after his romantic partner, Bambam also got evicted.

Reacting, Eyo stated that housemates were warned that sex or nudity didn’t guarantee support from viewers.

Eyo wrote on Twitter:

SOURCE: http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/entertainment/bbnaija-c-e-o-payporte-eyo-bassey-speaks-teddy-bambams-eviction/
and i ask what is nina and miracle still doing there?
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Jochabed:
Sex has lost it's value.
sex get value before?
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by adetes: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
This is d reason they were evicted chaii, and I like bambam
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by mrde(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
princechurchill:
Toilet folks don kpafuka
As in ehnn...lol
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Jochabed(f): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
IjeleNwa:
sex get value before?
You don't know that it's meant for married.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Dollabiz: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
ok
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Adebowale89(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Earthbound:
God punish your mouth for that useless talk.

Sex is what put Miracle and Nina in plenty people's hearts.

The ones that were civil enough to carry their own away from the prying eyes of Kayode and Nigerians were castigated.

I swear Nigeria will never come out of its problems.

your last sentence was it because of bbnaija u dey curse?

if you can analyse Nigeria development like this, you could ve start from developing your community
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Funkybabee(f): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thank God no be say na me thought it alone stupid man oni gbese also dey give advice what about nina and miracle wey u dey trip for them to win by force

Though I cannot blame you because common sense is not common Eyan lawon Tony Elumelu,dangote,Alakija victoria Bamidele, Segun Agbaje, Jaaruma empire e.t.c wey dey used their money to better the life of Nigerians youths and the society but u is too sponsor nonsense and give stupid advice kakiri oga ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him / Thin Tall Tony Arrives Lagos After His Eviction From Big Brother Naija / The 11 Times Marvel's "Black Panther" Depicted African Culture Perfectly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.