Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

#bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte (25475 Views)

Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction / #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf / BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by Amagite2: 8:02am On Apr 04, 2018
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has joined several Nigerians to react to Payporte calling out big brother Naija housemate, Cee-C for disrespecting the dress sent to her for their Saturday cultural party.

According to her, the dress is ugly and Payporte should have kept mute. she wrote;

"THE CEE-C DRESS @ceec_official

#BBNaija In America where I first watched #BigBrother 2001, sponsors do not talk. Viewers still don't pay phone charges to vote till today. Of course we have no landlines left in Nigeria since our leaders looted NITEL, Nigeria's original phone company where we could have been making toll free calls to vote now.

@Payporte should NOT have uttered a word online

This is NOT about your brand alone! It is also about the young lady's brand.

This is a REALITY SHOW!
This is a REAL UGLY DRESS!
Keep it REAL!
Let CeeC be!
@Kemiolunloyo #hnnopinion
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-payporte-should-not-have-uttered-a-word-the-dress-is-ugly-kemi-olunloyo-on-cee-c-and-payporte.html

Cc; lalasticlala

12 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by Premiumwriter: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2018
Madam, that's modesty cheesy

Do you need unique articles, devoid of plagiarism? I can help you. Check my signature kiss

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by Onechancearmy(m): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2018
Basket mouth wan start to leak again o

18 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by godfatherx: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2018
This idiot and ex-detainee has opened her yeye mouth again, next thing she'll be claiming exposure.
The cloth is oyonyon, a style particular to the efik of Calabar, Cross River.

Just like some girl may not like iro & buba Of Yoruba women, it doesn't discount the cloth nor make it less beautiful, so Kemi STFU or you go back to eating your beans.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2018
It is very stupid when u call another tribe's dress ugly. How would u feel if iro and buba or aso oke was given to someone and she calls it ugly? Will the same kemi come and support her? Payporte have been supplying all housemates with different kinds of dressed, shoes, etc and cee c has been wearing them, why would she complain about this one... And I can't believe some people are actually supporting her. It's an insult to the tribe that dress belongs to. And yet she can eat payporte food, she can use their arena, what stupid brand is kemi talking about? Who the hell is cee c? Payporte is giving her a platform.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by peemyke(f): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by Jeel: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2018
Payporte just leveraged the event for free publicity.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2018
Yes now, cloth wey b like masquerade attire.

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by NwaOhafia: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2018
Everybody is talking about #bbnaija, while some fulani hardsmen just killed Mr. Idoko and his family member's yesterday night somewhere in benue state

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by Olababs732: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2018
dis woman again, I tot she's now a born again

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by jy2kbeyond(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2018
Mrs Kemi, please continue to follow your drugs prescription o. cool cool cool cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by Benjom(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2018
Truth be told, that dress ain't it undecided

12 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by veekid(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2018
Yeah it was; na the wayre wey cee-c be; na hn make the fuss loud that way

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by enemyofprogress: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2018
Who asked her? Foolish old woman

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by Phorto(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2018

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by Engraced2020: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2018
Kemi should please shut up...I cant seem to understand which useless journalism she is always bragging about. Anyway Cee C has a terrible attitude and she is a gifted liar..

Check my signature for Lifetime Premium Grammarly account. Please serious buyers and not I will get back to you crew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by Ayoswit(f): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2018
everybody knows that.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2018
Amagite2:
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has joined several Nigerians to react to Payporte calling out big brother Naija housemate, Cee-C for disrespecting the dress sent to her for their Saturday cultural party.

According to her, the dress is ugly and Payporte should have kept mute. she wrote;

#BBNaija In America where I first watched #BigBrother 2001, sponsors do not talk. Viewers still don't pay phone charges to vote till today. Of course we have no landlines left in Nigeria since our leaders looted NITEL, Nigeria's original phone company where we could have been making toll free calls to vote now.

This is a REALITY SHOW!
Keep it REAL!
Let CeeC be!
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-payporte-should-not-have-uttered-a-word-the-dress-is-ugly-kemi-olunloyo-on-cee-c-and-payporte.html

Cc; lalasticlala
if they comman carry this one to prison again she will start begging for money to feed.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by binsanni(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2018
she just they like welt vulture cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by Kotodoctor: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2018
These are children with relative strong sense of entitlement.

Common sense dictates that when they give you something free, You say thank you. And keep your opinion to yourself. That's if the person have common sense.

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by Johnsmartinyang(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2018
Amagite2:

This is a REALITY SHOW!
Keep it REAL!
Let CeeC be!
"

Cc; lalasticlala
Pls educate mum kemi to do abit more research on stuffs before getting involved the dress ib question is an efik traditional outfit n that's how its created it wasn't a mistake.. Its slap on the Efik people that cee cee did what she did n got away with it
Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by HeyCorleone(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2018
This old nanny goat just wants to trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by GeeOh(f): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2018
No more freedom of speech,even payporte is regarding cee-c's comment has hate speech instead of them to take to correction

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by DSoj(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2018
For the 1st time i agree with Kemi. She is 109% right

The dress is ugly and CeeC is not a Zombie that should just accept the dress cos of Reality Show. She has her own taste too.

Rather they should blame the designer for not coming up with a more fashionable yet traditional dress.

That dress be like Masquerade dress.

Are these not Calabar fashionable and sexy good dresses?

Payporte is interfering too much

14 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by Kobicove(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2018
Some things are better left unsaid undecided
Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2018
No need for sentiments. That dress didn't suit Cee C's taste. Personally, I don't like that dress either. I don't think it's beautiful. The fact that it is a cultural attire doesn't make it beautiful. Let's just be real!

But because I care so much about people's feelings and I know too that the there's a limit to being blunt, I would not, like Cee C did, outrightly say it is ugly. I would wear it...and express my displeasure over it later. But Cee C isn't me. Payporte sounded like a wounded child. sad

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by thorpido(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2018
It's a very stupid behaviour to call a traditional wear of a certain tribe ugly.
It is like calling isi agu ugly.Common sense should have made her keep her opinion to herself.

Anyway,what do you expect from inmates of BBNaija sef.

BossLaifay:
Even me shock o! She is right on this one.
She's not.You need to familiarise yourself with other cultures and see the cultural diversity.
One man's meat is another man's poison.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by BossLaifay(f): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2018
heryurh:
Wow! So this Kemi Olunloyo can say sumfin sensible laidis undecided
DSoj:
For the 1st time i agree with Kemi. She is 109% right
Even me shock o! She is right on this one.

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by OSUigbo: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2018
old foooooool

She will soon go back to prison

Senseless ex-convict
Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by nnokwa042(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2018
greenhulk:
It is very stupid when u call another tribe's dress ugly. How would u feel if iro and buba or aso oke was given to someone and she calls it ugly? Will the same kemi come and support her? Payporte have been supplying all housemates with different kinds of dressed, shoes, etc and cee c has been wearing them, why would she complain about this one... And I can't believe some people are actually supporting her. It's an insult to the tribe that dress belongs to. And yet she can eat payporte food, she can use their arena, what stupid brand is kemi talking about? Who the hell is cee c? Payporte is giving her a platform.
pls which tribe skirt belongs in this our Nigeria am not talking of wrapper ooh don't take what don't belong to you,can you tell me the tribe in Africa that are origina owner ofl agbada or babariga like northerner will call it cus from west Africa to central put agbada so don't come and claim what don't belong to you
Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by OSUigbo: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2018
Benjom:
Truth be told, that dress ain't it undecided
What senseless truth?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" / City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) / "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.