Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (42366 Views)

Bayelsa Fisherman Using A Dolphin As Bait, Caught 10 Sharks In A Day (Photos) / Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Dolphins Migrating Through Dolphin Estate, Lagos Caught On Camera By Fishermen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2018
kullozone:

Na you and your papa be the stupid hypocrites smiley
let me throw dice to decide if to ans u or not.............I guess ur sry life need help so Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by brosammy(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2018
You should have go for a big cat fish as an alternative, this beautiful creature deserved more than this unnecessary killing

2 Likes

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2018
zoba88:
A dolphin was reportedly killed in Ibeno local government in Akwa Ibom State.The photos were shared by a Facebook user.See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/see-big-dolphin-killed-in-ibeno-lga-of.html?m=1

You kill a dolphin?
Naija
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2018
Spanner4:
Meat is ready..... Hope Lala loves fish
fish is ready
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Samccalister: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2018
what av u gained killing it. ignorance is more than a disease

2 Likes

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2018
grossintel:
If you try this in some countries, you will be paying 36 million naira in fines plus 1 year in prison, that is how serious it is, its a crime to kill them.
thank God we re in a democratic country that has his own rules of law, why comparing anoda man law to our own?
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2018
kingchris30:
what so special about the dolphin that all of you are abusing the guy, Fulani herdsmen are killing people and some of you never complain but you jump here to castigate because of dolphin. they are created for food, and most of you are eating fish. smh

dolphin r created for food? u illiterate fvck ur mom is created for food.

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by gabicon: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2018
Sometimes some Nigerians cease to amaze me, in a country with 42% population leaving in extreme poverty and similar number living in midium poverty, what do you expect? do u expect a poor man that has not eaten to admire a dolphin (a potential next meal)? The way those of us that are privileged to go to school reason is a footstep to illiteracy. Hunger is no respecter of endangered species, we should work at reducing poverty and to crucify someone trying to survive.

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Joelsblog(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2018
This bastardo should have killed a shark �... I would ding his praise... Killed a dolphin � he is super madly mad �

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Joelsblog(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2018
This bastardo should have killed a shark �... I would sing his praise... Killed a dolphin � he is super madly mad �
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Supreme01: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2018
you see what am seeing in front page

but i have something that needs information but they wont bring it to FB untill i write lalasticla la lalalalalal..God see u.
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by FEGNO: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2018
I think perhaps we are all underestimating the level of poverty and subseqeunt hunger in the land. Have we wondered why any and everything killed goesbinto a pot? For people who cannot afford to buy beef or goat meat but desiring protein for themselves and their families such a catch as a dolphin is god sent and that is the honesy truth. Do i like that he killed it? Not at all but I can understand why and that again is why I blame this Government and all others past for keeping Nigerians at this level of deprivation in the midst of plenty

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by lastempero: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2018
This guy killed this animal that is far more important and intelligent than him.

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by errhis(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2018
Nairalanders una nor go kill person... So any animal wen nor be cow and goat don turn endangered animal...broda flex ur fish abeg

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2018
this guy should be arrested....
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2018
guywitzerogal:
thank God we re in a democratic country that has his own rules of law, why comparing anoda man law to our own?
And what exactly is a democratic country and what makes you think Nigeria has no laws to stop you from killing them. There are animal protect laws in this country but it's not being enforced and it's 100% due to corruption. The day Nigeria finally gets sane leaders, you will go to prison if you kill this animal. And less I forget, these dude might get a life ban from entering the US and other European countries if this news is published internationally.
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dasherz(f): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2018
NwaNimo1:

I've escaped the zoo... cool
you're still a Nigerian nonetheless
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2018
By All Standards This Fool Must Be An Illiterate... No Man Who Knows Dolphins Will Kill One
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2018
the eeediot feeling like he just killed a lion
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Eziokwu1: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2018
Saad sad sad.
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by zudozz: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2018
wetin oyinbo dey feed dey pet dey train..Na pepe soup for here.

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2018
What a bombaclaat useless, illiterate animal in human skin angry angry angry why do African sees everything non human as foodwhy ?why why why whywhy See the useless village akpako posing on top the poor creature?may its meat choke you and hunger- ridden family!!
Egbe osi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2018
If he had captured it trained it he would have attracted wild life tourist but we hate common sense in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2018
DeadRat:
By All Standards This Fool Must Be An Illiterate... No Man Who Knows Dolphins Will Kill One
as shark dangerous reach,I won't kill one if it should endangered my life. I will only strife to evade it or immobilize it if I can...these illiterate baboon sees everything as food..chai naija!

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2018
grossintel:
And what exactly is a democratic country and what makes you think Nigeria has no laws to stop you from killing them. There are animal protect laws in this country but it's not being enforced and it's 100% due to corruption. The day Nigeria finally gets sane leaders, you will go to prison if you kill this animal. And less I forget, these dude might get a life ban from entering the US and other European countries if this news is published internationally.
listen to urself (but it's not being enforced) pls start arresting them when it as being enforced till den pls save ur data for sumtin legal

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MrMakaveli20(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2018
kullozone:
Eya, I like dolphins so much. They're friendly with humans.

When you finish preparing the poor dolphin and ready to eat it, that'd be the moment Fulani herdsmen and their cows will pay you a visit smiley
Ise.
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by alwaysvik: 11:54am On Apr 02, 2018
Dolphins have high intelligence. I'm not so sure about this guy's.

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 11:54am On Apr 02, 2018
errhis:
Nairalanders una nor go kill person... So any animal wen nor be cow and goat don turn endangered animal...broda flex ur fish abeg
illiterate akpako angry
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by eebraa(m): 11:55am On Apr 02, 2018
Olori buruku ni boboyi
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2018
ruffDiamond:
as shark dangerous reach,I won't kill one if it should endangered my life. I will only strife to evade it or immobilize it if I can...these illiterate baboon sees everything as food..chai naija!
If Only The Useless Guy Knew The Worth Of catching That creature Alive...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unidentified Space Junk Labelled ‘WTF’ Is About To Crash Into Earth / Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) / Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.