Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (42377 Views)

Bayelsa Fisherman Using A Dolphin As Bait, Caught 10 Sharks In A Day (Photos) / Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Dolphins Migrating Through Dolphin Estate, Lagos Caught On Camera By Fishermen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by uuzba(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Flaghouse1:

Nigerians never seems to amaze me by thier actions and inactions, but hope authorities Gould track this slowpoke and jail him,we say we don't have opportunities around us ,only if this yam head was wise he would have organize to build large pool and put the dolphin there to generate revenue for himself and possibly sponsor.

This is the first time I am hearing or seeing that Dolphins are in our waters ,what a fuctard (pardon my French)

Please whoever can locate this guy should help me give him this to improve his brain

Your country is full of MASSES of jobless graduates and upcoming youth with ABSOLUTELY no hope for a better future and your greatest priority now is to the playing with dolphins?
Really? A fish is more important than YOU a complete human being in the image and likeness of God Almighty?

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by xreal: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
zoba88

how can the killer be contacted?
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
1Sharon:

Dumb mofo
stupid animal
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by adolphus08(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
I really don't understand you guys. Are you angry with a man in an impoverished country for killing an animal to eat.
These animals were put on earth for man to eat. Please dont be brainwashed by the western world who have fed fat on their own wild life (killing them for fun at times in order to just stuff them or hang their heads on their walls) and are now encouraging men in impoverished countries to ignore theirs in the face of hunger.
To hell with conservation. If ur lucky to find an elephant. Kill it and eat for days, then sell the ivory for pocket change.
If you can come up with how to farm them then that's OK. If not to what aim are you conserving ur food?
THINK!!!
Guapismo:
These animals are already very rare in Nigeria because people continue to kill them. It's supposed to be a crime to kill animals like this, but people kill them and even post it on social medias.

That's why wildlife tourism can't work in Nigeria.
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by xreal: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
uuzba:

Do you know that sardine is a fish? Thousands of them swimming in the ocean. Do you know they swim here in our coastal waters? Yet YOU will wait for whitemen to come to our coastal waters, catch sardine, catch Titus, catch mackerels, then take them back to their land, package them and then YOU wikk import these same fish again into Nigeria to eat?

What do you know?
Continue to live at the ABSOLUTE mercy of the Whitman. Be petting dolphin O.

I will.

One day, I will own a large pool of water with dolphins in it.
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by oluxy(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oh! Why did he killed this friendly creature and even posing with it.

This guy needs to be arrested.
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Delivar:

Between a chimpanzee and a chicken which will you kill? I know you will not kill a chimpanzee cos of it's close to us in intelligence and appearance. Same way most people will not kill dogs for being a favourite pet for humans. Dolphins are intelligent and extremely human friendly. So it doesn't appear cool killing such creatures.
thanks bro since u reply me wit maturity let also talk wit maturity... sincerely speaking we are adopting Western rules and some of this laws s baseless, is only those animals that people kill for fun or games dat s restricted in the Western world take for example elephant people only kill them for their tusks, likewise leopard for dere skin....ds man in quote didn't kill dat dolphin sumtin wash that dolphin to dat bay so let us stop wat is not
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by godofuck231: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Although dolphins are rare, someone once told me how dolphins saved his grandfather when their canoe capsized and dolphins brought them back to shore, till date in his villa it's forbidden to capture or kill a dolphin, but with the advent of imbeciles like this guy dolphins don't come to the shores they play in deep areas and return to the open atlantic
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Damicares(f): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
undecidedWhy did he kill it now? He's even taking pictures from different angles. Why are people so daft gan sef?
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by godofuck231: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
xreal:

how can the killer be contacted?

Please help me say hi to him, don't forget to punch him in the eye, please
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by xtophy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Delivar:

If the creator has never ceased to create why are some animals disappearing and going into extinction? If you finish eating all the animals what else will you start eating? Fellow humans?
So, u believe in dat extinction gibberish... NO ANIMAL CAN GO INTO EXTINCTION, JUST SAY THEY RELOCATED TO A SAFER HABITAT... dinosaur, dragon...are nt real

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Flaghouse1: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
uuzba:

Your country is full of MASSES of jobless graduates and upcoming youth with ABSOLUTELY no hope for a better future and your greatest priority now is to the playing with dolphins?
Really? A fish is more important than YOU a complete human being in the image and likeness of God Almighty?

@bolded refers,please what are you actually driving at by this statement.Do you approve of him killing the dolphin ?

If the latter is YES ,then I should say you are disappointment to humanity ,if you really studied or did biology in your secondary school days you will know that his guy is disrupting the ECOSYSTEM, I would want to stop here for now so that it do not look as if am being insulting to you.

Thank you
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by yeman1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
Í don't even know that dolphins can be found in Nigeria... And d one that was found has been killed... So sad
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
guywitzerogal:
stupid animal

Crass illiterate
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AstuteAyo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
muykem:
God will punish your generation. Why do we have many fools in nairaland?
Indeed, can't u see some ninnies too liking the nit wit's comment?
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Oyetboy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Caleycash:
He should be hanged for killing a dolphin for food!?... your are seriously mad, do you think Nigeria is US or Europe!?, stupid idiot!!!
You are the mad one here..... Bloody fagggot, people like you deserved to be caged and tamed like animals
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by lukbal(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
dis man is a first class full,,,
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Killed to be used as a surf board?
If you no intention of eating an animal or it poses risk to you what’s the purpose of killing it? There is just too much stupid everywhere!
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kcute(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
Blame the coast guards authorities , they are not educating the riverine communities enough, especially on fishing.
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ericmor: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
uuzba:

My best pet as a kid was chicken. I played with chicken up and down the compound. But it did not celebrate Christmas with me.

But chicken are not friendly that is why they always run when they see us. We d ones that like to play with them not dem coming to us like d dogs come to their owners n play with them. Same with dolphins they are friendly creature
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by JMOB(m): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Must he squat on the fish..na wa o...
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
xtophy:
And i dont know the reason why ppl frown at killing of animals sef... Their creator has never ceased to create so whats our own problem... ppl are hungry and ure telling them not to eat animals because they will go into extinction. So, u expect ppl to leave animals alone and die abi... I will rather eat an animal than dying of hunger.

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissRaine69:
Killed to be used as a surf board?
If you no intention of eating an animal or it poses risk to you what’s the purpose of killing it? There is just too much stupid everywhere!
surf board ke....

he is only posing for the camera.... he will eat it
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
Fourwinds:
surf board ke....

he is only posing for the camera.... he will eat it
Who eats dolphins? Considering the high levels of mecury in the flesh....?
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissRaine69:

Who eats dolphins? Considering the high levels of mecury in the flesh....?
issorite...but know this is Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Fourwinds:
issorite...but know this is Nigeria..
Which is even more worrying
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissRaine69:
Which is even more worrying
please do you stay in Nigeria?
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
somebody pls shoot this mofoka *pissed*
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by abpeter: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
my friend go and
buy sense shithole lyk u
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nwoye72: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
This is how we are hoping for a better Nigeria,when people behaves like animals.fools posing with a lovely Dolphin
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by pokipoki: 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
zoba88:
A dolphin was reportedly killed in Ibeno local government in Akwa Ibom State.The photos were shared by a Facebook user.See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/see-big-dolphin-killed-in-ibeno-lga-of.html?m=1
What a pity!!!. Shit face idiot posing with the dolphin. I wonder if any wild life would be left at the rate at which Nigerians are killing animals for food.
Re: Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wayne4loan: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
uuzba:

Someone saw dolphin. He caught it, killed it and will sell/eat it.
You have no job. You cannot hunt a single animal. You are afraid of snake, rat, everything.
You are afraid of your own African forest.
You cannot defend yourself from hot sun, heavy rain, cold or wind. You cannot defend yourself from attackers, robbers.
You cannot build a house. You cannot survive outside your daddy and mummy's house...
-
Nigerian graduates continue to wait for "government" to give them breast milk to drink.

Continue to worship dolphin.
what the fvck are u talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unidentified Space Junk Labelled ‘WTF’ Is About To Crash Into Earth / Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) / Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.