Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

#bbnaija:'cee C Is A Bitter,Proud,Nasty, Shallow And Close-minded Woman'-yetunde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija:'cee C Is A Bitter,Proud,Nasty, Shallow And Close-minded Woman'-yetunde (317 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija:'cee C Is A Bitter,Proud,Nasty, Shallow And Close-minded Woman'-yetunde by johnnyvid(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemate Ceec is no doubt one of the most popular contestants this season.
Her personality interests and intrigues people and now, Nigerian journalist Yetunde Olayemi has said the best thing her fans can do for her is to stop voting for her.
According to her, 'she needs to come home badly. She is screaming for help like crazy but it seems the majority of her thriving fans do not see this need. Seems to me like she has some personality disorder and needs to wake up from whatever castle she has built up in her head. The big brother platform I think couldn’t care less whatever happens to her psyche. She is damaged and needs help fast. It is rather unfortunate that her shortcoming is playing out on national television. Her sister claims that she did not raise a bitter woman but that is exactly what she is'.
She added that, 'Cee C is a bitter, proud, nasty, shallow and close-minded woman. Her way is the only way, her view is this only view. Cee C is borderline NARCISSISTIC. Before you eat me up, you know within your heart that after all is said and done, you will NOT employ someone like Cee C in your outfit neither will you knowingly entrust her with any delicate information as it pertains her profession, LAW. But what do I know… Remember, this is from a place of love'. https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/bbnaija-cee-c-is-bitter-proud-nasty.html?m=0

Re: #bbnaija:'cee C Is A Bitter,Proud,Nasty, Shallow And Close-minded Woman'-yetunde by johnnyvid(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2018
LALASTICLALA, MYND44, DOMINIQUE

(1) (Reply)

Fire Go Burn All Dino Melaye's Enemies -- Majek Fashek / Bk Global Movies Getting Ready To Shoot 15 Short Films Call / Cardi B Is Expecting A Baby Girl, According To Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.