Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Know It Sound Crazy But I Think Ghost Exist. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Know It Sound Crazy But I Think Ghost Exist. (899 Views)

Princess Inikpi: 3 Things You Didn't Know It Happened Because Of Her Death / Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) / I Have This Igbo Song Stuck On My Head But I Don't Know The Title. I Need Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know It Sound Crazy But I Think Ghost Exist. by Perfecter4real(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2018
My ghost story
Growing up as a kid all I knew about ghost and reincarnation was what I read in books and watched in movies. Nollywood movies precisely. Back then nollywood had a reputation for ghost movies,charms, witches and all. So having spent a good time seeing such movies I unconsciously bought into the idea of the existence of ghost. So while I was 6 or 5 can't really remember there was this Igbo man who owned an electronic shop not too far from where I lived. He sold mostly refrigerators and he also repairs them he was good at his job and as a result so many people patronized him. I do pass by his shop and he was really friendly and playful with kids. I can't remember his name. And so one afternoon I pass by his shop on my way from school and discovered that the shop was open and it was completely deserted with the refrigerators on display outside which was an indication that he had actually open his shop that day and maybe he only step out and would return soon but never did. That shop remained that way open and abandoned. I later learn that this man had been dead and buried for years in the east and even had a wife only for him to appear in the north where I lived and start a new life with a new identity but with the same face . his widow in the east got to know that her dead husband the one she buried is now a successful business man in the north and so she traveled all the way to see things for herself on getting to the man shop he disappeared and nobody ever saw him again. He left his shops behind and all the goods in them his wife narrated this unbelievable tale to his neighbors and other shops owners around and the news speed Like wildfire in harmattan. It didn't make much sense to me back then but now it does. I hate to admit it but I think ghost do exist.
Re: I Know It Sound Crazy But I Think Ghost Exist. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
The best option from my perspective is just to be open minded to the possibility of anything. This thing called “matter” is beyond our capacity to fully understand.

1 Like

Re: I Know It Sound Crazy But I Think Ghost Exist. by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2018
They do exist. I have seen them several times. They are living in the same space with us but in another dimension.

My theory is they like to wonder into our realm in the night when we are most likely to be asleep as they don't want our drama.

1 Like

Re: I Know It Sound Crazy But I Think Ghost Exist. by nnabyke042: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2018
if ghost exist then Christian teaching is a lie after all.
Re: I Know It Sound Crazy But I Think Ghost Exist. by nnabyke042: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2018
grin :-Xif ghost exist then Christian teaching is a lie after all.if ghost exist then Christian teaching is a lie after all.if ghost exist then Christian teaching is a lie after all.
Re: I Know It Sound Crazy But I Think Ghost Exist. by Perfecter4real(m): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
igbodefender:
They do exist. I have seen them several times. They are living in the same space with us but in another dimension.
Can you throw more light?
Re: I Know It Sound Crazy But I Think Ghost Exist. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
Perfecter4real:
Can you throw more light?

When I was much younger, they would appear, and as soon as I see them they would disappear. Not always wearing white. They would be standing perfectly still, with a distant look.

1 Like

Re: I Know It Sound Crazy But I Think Ghost Exist. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
nnabyke042:
grin :-Xif ghost exist then Christian teaching is a lie after all.if ghost exist then Christian teaching is a lie after all.if ghost exist then Christian teaching is a lie after all.
How. King Saul was able to summon the spirit/ghost of Prophet Samuel, using a medium.
Re: I Know It Sound Crazy But I Think Ghost Exist. by Perfecter4real(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
igbodefender:

When I was much younger, they would appear, and as soon as I see them they would disappear. Not always wearing white. They would be standing perfectly still, with a distant look.
whoa! guess we live in a strange world.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To The Longest Serving Monarch Igwe Kenneth Orizu III / Professionalism: Why Yoruba Are Better Event Planners Than Igbos / The Okes In Ibadan And Their Origins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.