Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. (1387 Views)

Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday / Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by ochallo: 11:42pm On May 06, 2010
finally he is  declared dead after months of waiting for the following reasons.

7. acting president slashed the health care allowance for the president, an advice given to him by sanusi.

6.the life support machine on which he was placed started overheating, turns out it is igbo made.

5. the saudi hospital had already given him a death certificate which was going to expire.

4.the chief iman was requesting for compensation for telling a lie that he  was coming back soon

3. turai had taken enough money that would last her a lifetime.plus she was getting disgusted with the smell.

2. his death was his 7th agenda

1. after all is said and done, it is better to die as the president and get a public holiday then die as an ex

you can add your own reasons i have a feeeling it should be 100 reasons.

GOOD NIGHT YAR"DUA
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:59am On May 07, 2010
@poster even in death r u this heartless. i think this thread should be locked angry
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by Nobody: 10:58am On May 07, 2010
^^^^Seconded.

I can't fathom why people behave and type like this.
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by adconline(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2010
good one!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by Bariga1(f): 11:44am On May 07, 2010
Let the dead look after the dead !!!

This was a man who spent Nigerian money on medical bills while the common men where dying daily and you say: may his soul rest in peace? which Peace?

even those paying where notb informed of his progress, country pays your medical bills but you can not even tell the country whether you are getting better or worse?

what did he do for the common man in Nigeria? what became of his seven point agenda?

Not my business that the man is a good person.

He was elected (imposed on us ) to help change the country, which he never achieved.

So he was a failure. end of story

Hope the next man learns from what happens to this one that noone rules for ever and chose the right people around you.
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by Bariga1(f): 11:48am On May 07, 2010
blocked b/c he is not singing praise songs to Yaradua? you guys always do?

every man has a right to express his views as long as they are reasonable. All the seven reasons given by this person seems possible in the Nigeria of today.

even the time when he actually died could not be confirmed, what is to say that he was not dead weeks ago, but b/c wife and fmaily still packing money from villa they never mentioned it.

I hope more leaders who fail to do the right thing for their community die in even more painful death.
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 07, 2010
lol grin grin
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by bilymuse: 12:34pm On May 07, 2010
Let us accord the dead, their dignity and respect
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by chidichris(m): 12:53pm On May 07, 2010
if we have a moderator here, i don't think i shld be writing at this time on this thread.
pls poster, this is not the comedy or joke forum rather it is the politics forum.
your good and quality post is rather a round peg in a square hole.
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by otitokoro1: 12:57pm On May 07, 2010
finally he is declared dead after months of waiting for the following reasons.

7. acting president slashed the health care allowance for the president, an advice given to him by sanusi.

6.the life support machine on which he was placed started overheating, turns out it is igbo made.

5. the saudi hospital had already given him a death certificate which was going to expire.

4.the chief iman was requesting for compensation for telling a lie that he was coming back soon

3. turai had taken enough money that would last her a lifetime.plus she was getting disgusted with the smell.

2. his death was his 7th agenda

1. after all is said and done, it is better to die as the president and get a public holiday then die as an ex

you can add your own reasons i have a feeeling it should be 100 reasons.

Does it look like a joke today? What if you wake up tommorrow and all this become the truth? So let the man speak form inspiration. All still politics grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by kadman(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2010
Silly Nigerians with silly sentiments. Respect the dead; doesn't that sound stupid to your ears. Why not create a public holiday for Hitler, Sani Abacha e.t.c because they are dead. A man would be remembered by his deeds when he was alive not because he is dead. And as far as deeds go, Ex President Yardie was as useless as they come .

Poster funny thread, freedom of expression y'all.
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by platinumnk(f): 4:13pm On May 07, 2010
The number one reason why Yaradua Died-

The Gatekeeper went out for a bottle of beer and forgot to refill Yaradua's Generator for Lifesupport.

I pity the fate of the Gatekeeper. embarassed
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 07, 2010
platinumnk:

The Gatekeeper went out for a bottle of beer and forgot to refill Yaradua's Generator for Lifesupport.

Madam I see say your belle dey sweet well well, abeg leave this people and try call me, school don resume, hope u understand what i mean grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by jarkbauer: 4:32pm On May 07, 2010
when hitler died the whole world heaved a sigh of relieve.when abacha died we all celebrated.some nigerians are sychophants.yaradua was a failure.
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by ochallo: 6:11pm On May 07, 2010
RICHIE BOI:

@poster even in death r u this heartless. i think this thread should be locked angry

too bad for you, you are obviously typing out of a locked brain.
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by platinumnk(f): 6:22pm On May 07, 2010
aisha2:

Madam I see say your belle dey sweet well well, abeg leave this people and try call me, school don resume, hope u understand what i mean grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink
LOL! I have sent you a text and I fully understand my sweet! kiss smiley
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by Akosbaba(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2010
The post may be true,yar'adua may have been a failure,his wife may be siphoning public funds,but let the dead rest.
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by lukkie(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2010
What the heck is wrong with this write-up? Nigerians are just a bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by MaiSuya(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2010
What a heartless write up. this threa should be locked
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by ochallo: 11:11pm On May 07, 2010
lukkie:

What the heck is wrong with this write-up? Nigerians are just a bunch of hypocrites.

the biggest in the world, nigerians are actually hypocrites

platinumnk:

the life support machine was actually overheating, it was not the fault of the gate keeper, it would be silly to blame him, blame it on the man that brought the fake life support machine.
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by ochallo: 12:55am On May 13, 2010
i am still waiting for the other reasons, i have a feeling it is more than seven. lol
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by mamagee3(f): 10:11pm On May 15, 2010
This is not funny, respect the dead! angry
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by lyfe(m): 10:27am On May 16, 2010
What is wrong with the poster's comments. Nairaland -Free online forum

Don't let us be a hypocrite I personally didn't know he was existing because his existence did not translate to anything meaningful to me and I truly admit he was not a bad man, but he did not better the masses when he was alive.
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by muhsin(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2010
ochallo:

4.the chief iman was requesting for compensation for telling a lie that he  was coming back soon

And the Chief Pastor. . .?
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by neily(f): 12:42pm On May 16, 2010
Pls give us more reasons, it could be true.
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by Uchelite(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2010
Some pple are barking like dogs here, respect the dead ! respect the dead!! did he and his Terror (wife) respected us. they treated us all as if we worth nothin as a people, they trampled and messed on our heads and some are croaking here, respect d dead!! Never. Tufiakwa. Hold it or,
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by Uchelite(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2010
Respect Only? Take His Picture Into Ur Hot and Dark Bedroom and Worship Him Too. Evil Generation.
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. by Uchelite(m): 1:51pm On May 16, 2010
May Ur Tongue Cling To The Roof Of ur mouth here if u talk in support of Our OPPRESSORS. Be they ur damn Fazer or Mozer.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State’s Global Positioning System (gps) / Dr. Bukola Saraki - Kwara Explores Power Generation From Waste / Nigeria At 50: 1 Million Special Dvds Coming Free To Nigerian Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.