Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election (49856 Views)

Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Ramnon2: 5:38am On Dec 01, 2013
So I caught up with Ngige immediately after Obiano was declared winner and met him crying inconsolably. I commiserated with him and asked him why he was crying. I hinted that politics is not a do or die thing and he should move on to other things and wait for his time to strike again.
He told me he was not necessarily crying because he lost but because he now has a debt of 2 billion Naira to pay to Tinubu, Fasola, Aregbesola and Okorocha from his own pocket. He said winning was the condition for the loans they gave him.

Can we help raise funds for Ngige to pay Tinubu and co?

31 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Ramnon2: 5:38am On Dec 01, 2013
http://247ureports.com/obiano-wins-anambra-guber-out-of-23-contestant/

Obiano wins Anambra Guber out of 23 contestant

The APGA Candidate, Chief Willie Obiano on Sunday morning emerged the final winner to Anambra Gubernatorial seat.

Obiano who polled a total of 180, 178 votes to beat other 22 candidates was subsequently declared winner and returned elected by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Before the declaring him, the Returning Officer and Vice Chancellor, University of Calabar, Prof. James Epoke took the results of the supplementary election held yesterday from the Collation Officers of the local governments where it was held.

According to the result declared, Comrade Tony Nwoye of PDP came second with a total of 97, 700 votes, while Senator Chris Ngige of APC came third with a total 95, 963 and Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah of Labour Party taking the fourth position with 37, 495 votes.

Full results
AKA. 249
Accord 285
ACD. 490
ACPN. 899
AD. 180
ADC. 697
APA. 1, 607
APC. 95, 963
APGA. 180, 178
CPP. 879
DPP. 632
ID. 205
KOWA. 321
LP. 37, 495
MPPP. 155
NCP. 264
NNPP. 696
PDP. 97,700
PPA. 5, 120
PPN 325
SDP. 235
UDP. 153
UPP. 624

Total Registered voters =1, 770, 127
Total accredited voters = 465, 891
Total valid votes cast. = 425, 254
Rejected votes. = 16, 988
Total votes cast. = 442, 242

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by jamace(m): 7:21am On Dec 01, 2013
Ha ha ha grin grin grin grin So, Ngige invested over N2b to win election, eh? God has saved Anambra people o. He would have recouped his investment 100 times over, thereby emptying the state treasury without carrying out any meaningful development.

Now tell me, how is APC better than PDP?

God save Nigeria from money politics!

33 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by spenca: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2013
Ramnon.2:
So I caught up with Ngige immediately after Obiano was declared winner and met him crying inconsolably. I commiserated with him and asked him why he was crying. I hinted that politics is not a do or die thing and he should move on to other things and wait for his time to strike again.
He told me he was not necessarily crying because he lost but because he now has a debt of 2 billion Naira to pay to Tinubu, Fasola, Aregbesola and Okorocha from his own pocket. He said winning was the condition for the loans they gave him.

Haha wat a joke undecided

5 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by EzePromoe: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2013
Same with our APC e-dogs. grin
A new river must have been formed after May 2015 with APC tears

Frontpage abeg

17 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2013
if only he choosed anoda party sad, ehya

3 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Tekzyflex(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2013
He should "Go and Die"#oshe baba#

13 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by phapi(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2013
Ngige will knw a bird in hand worth much more than 100 in the bush,if birds can fly so high to perch on tree tops and several catapults can't get dem Y on earth will an experienced political mgaint lyk Ngige believes he can kill 2 birds wif a stone instead of keeping the only one in his hands

I pity his foolishness and hw he will b able to repay the APC loan,Tinubu is not dt frndly when it comes to money issues his antecedents speaks well of this assertion ask Fashola and the lawyer *SAN* loser of Ondo elction last year

God Bless ANambra State
APAGA rule till 2018
PDP rejoices 2day
PDP till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Jman06(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2013
Congratulations to Dr Willie Obiano! Congratulations to APGA!! Congratulations to my good people of Anambra state!!!...Let's join hands and reject APC at all levels come 2015. #TeamGoodGovernanceTeamFreshAir.

12 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2013
Fresh air tins
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by drnoel: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2013
jamace: Ha ha ha grin grin grin grin So, Ngige invested over N2b to win election, eh? God has saved Anambra people o. He would have recouped his investment 100 times over, thereby emptying the state treasury without carrying out any meaningful development.

Now tell me, how is APC better than PDP?

God save Nigeria from money politics!
do u know how much the winner spent?

5 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by ChrisOD: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
Oh men!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by doncaster(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Tomorrows headline,

Punch: We will see in court------Ngige.

Tribune: Ngige sue INEC, APGA, PDP and NDI Anambra (Including HIMSELF)

9 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by KingsJohnson(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ramnon.2:

I dont really blame you because tribalism has blind all you APGA dogs and my promise to u guys is dat soon or later u all will cry. Lastly, EFCC is waiting for one man.

20 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Firefire(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Let us wait to confirm from Lie Mohamed if this is true.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by 9jahubcom(m): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
the land is geen
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Crap. Nursery skol party, y'all should grow up + d mods that pushed this crap to fp.

16 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Rubbish post and stinking lie's funny though.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by hijacke(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
How did dis silly joke make fp

9 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by peacelife(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
bt u neva tel us hw much ws spent by obi, nwe let me tel u.... ur state's future development was spent...

5 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by satowind(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new month. Patiently waiting 4 my birthday on 12th of december and lol to all those apc masquerades. Obiano carry go umu igbo kwu gi na azu.
Apga power
Apga power
Apga anambra adibago mma.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
So as Willie obaino enter now,na em wan end ASUU strike?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by instinctg(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
This is a bloody farce, and ow did d mods send dis thrash to FP

7 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by alfredo4u(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by olumaxi(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
And who r u dat lostGIGE told u al dis?
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Emilyhills(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Kings Johnson:
I dont really blame you because tribalism has blind all you APGA dogs and my promise to u guys is dat soon or later u all will cry. Lastly, EFCC is waiting for one man.
Find something reasonable to talk abeg

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Livinusc(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
congrats to Willie we pray dat he Will take Anambra to a better level.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by checkdate(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
. . . we are watching
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by RioFernandez(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
mtchewwwww. He didnt say that/this jawe.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by funshint(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Worst election ever...can't wait 4 d courts to cancel it. INEC must account 4 d 1.3million voters that were disenfranchise. U̶̲̥̅̊ aint see notin...just take time to celebrate your temporary victory 'cos it won't last!!!

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther / 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers / Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.