Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea (14664 Views)

EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer / Laliga: Barcelona Shortlist Six Managers To Replace Koeman [full List] / Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by oyeniyi10(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chelsea FC have revealed six potential replacement for Antonio Conte just in case he takes his leave at the end of the season

Antonio Conte have been having series of bad results this season, therefore fails to defend the trophy he won last season. He has alao been linked with PSG if Chelseas daclare him as surplus to requirement.

Here are six potential replacement including former Chelsea captain....

Kindly click on the link to see the list..

For more sports updates, stories, videos, and news that makes headline, always visit www.bsnsports.com.ng.

http://www.bsnsports.com.ng/revealed-six-potential-replacement-for-conte-at-chelsea/
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by xdfgbggfth: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2020
We are truly thankful for your blog entry. You will discover a great deal of methodologies in the wake of going to your post. I was precisely scanning for. A debt of gratitude is in order for such post and please keep it up.  Miami Builders
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by xdfgbggfth: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2020
definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! best hair extensions
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. high risk merchant processing USA
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
I love significantly your own post! I look at all post is great. I discovered your personal content using bing search. Discover my webpage is a great one as you.I work to create several content this post. Once more you can thank you and keep it create! Enjoy! MindSpore
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... Executive Protection Germany
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2020
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. airpurifier
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Your work here on this blog has been top notch from day 1. You've been continously providing amazing articles for us all to read and I just hope that you keep it going on in the future as well. Cheers! Niklas Kammertöns
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up 888b
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2020
I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. naijavibe
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2020
If you are looking for a B2B marketing agency, then your search ends at this blog. We have spent over 100 hours exploring the best B2B companies in 2020. b2b marketing agency
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2020
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing ETF Rotation Model
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
Are you seeking the experts in the industry to guide you through the options, rebates, paperwork, installation, and to design the right system for your needs? solar systems off grid
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. meesho
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 7:25am On Sep 25, 2020
I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you ve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important.. buffet catering service Glasgow
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
I really like your blog. Great article. It's most evident, people should learn before they are able to buffet catering company Edinburgh
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
This blog was extremely helpful. I really appreciate your kindness in sharing this with me and everyone else! buffet catering service Sunderland
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. I am moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards office and corporate buffet caterers Cardiff
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this. buffet catering company Swansea
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. buffet catering service Belfast
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! BQ and Hog Roast buffet catering Aberdeen
Re: Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea by lucifar: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. buffet catering company Portsmouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Messi’s 2022 World Cup Shirts To Be Sold For £8million / Learn How To Make Deposit On Your Merrybet Online Account With Atm Card / 2odds Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.