Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List (18910 Views)

Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa / Godknows Boladei Igali Enters Keke To Tompolo Birthday Lecture In Warri / Buhari Must Include APC Members In Looters’ List To Be Published – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Only a fool will still deny the facts of GEJ being an ardent criminal and running Nigeria aground. 45 SUVS left from the remaining God knows number of SUVS bought for elections with Bank loans. Actually to be repaid by who?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by bart10: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sue the lying bastard undecided

1 Like

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by GavelSlam: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
This thief that used funds for the family of dead PHCN workers to buy campaign vehicles has the audacity to open his stinking orifice to make claims.

Pathetic excuse for a human being.

3 Likes

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by jaxxy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
I don't like all this backhand forth accusations. Who do we believe? Proper documentation and agreements by the court or out of court settlement shud be done buy lawyers.
Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by tbliss22(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oga, if truly you are innocent then go for a press release and list names that you know.... shikena!!

1 Like

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by tbliss22(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oga, if truly you are innocent then go for a press release and list names that you know.... shikena!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gucciboss:
How can you call someone a thief yet the person is in his house drinking hernessy? I just don't understand this country.

This name display, is one of the most sensless thing ever done by any government. Of what use is this list to an average Nigerian? Do you expect us to arrest those mentioned or what? The people involved in compilation of that list are shameless.
Take these people to court not media for pete sake. Are you sure these people in government are not insane?

You are one of the reasonable Nairalander here unlike some of the stupid ones here that raised objection when I said something along this line.

How can a serious government be releasing list without taking the alleged suspects to court.

The country is one big joke.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by ivandragon: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
people like godknows can say a lot of trash because this government is more interested in propaganda than facing facts.

about N200m can be traced to this man, no doubt & he should be in jail for that.

but the s!lly APC clowns, egged on by their supporting cast of retarded hailers, said its over N5b.

problem is, they cannot prove he stole N5b. taking him to court for N200m after shouting he stole billions will reveal the lie.

godknows too cannot sue because his N200m case will come up. so there is now an impasse. APC lies a person stole billions, which is not the truth, the person denies he stole because he knows APC have over exaggerated the loot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by DWJOBScom(m): 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
madamgrace:
Story story... story

get ready when you will be accused falsely and noone will believe your story

1 Like

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by obi58: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Only someone that does not know Godswill Igali personally will think otherwise about his inclusion in that list , Goodwill Igali even stole more than 7 billion Naira when even Personal Assistants under him then made more than 500 million Naira each

Allegations... Allegations...

Prove them in court and secure convictions.

As 2019 don dey near and with nothing to show for 3.5 years in office, it's time to bring out the propaganda machine.

1 Like

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by Gucciboss: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
JimaeChinko:

You one of the reasonable Nairalander here unlike some of the stupid one that raised objection when I said something along this line.

How can a serious government be releasing list without taking the alleged suspects to court.

The country is one big joke.

I'm just tired and sick of all these rubbish. Imagine a DPO showing a name list of armed robbers that live in your street while the armed robbers cruise past you and the DPO? I mean, does it even make sense to any human with an atom of cerebrum?

2 Likes

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by greggng: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gucciboss:
How can you call someone a thief yet the person is in his house drinking hernessy? I just don't understand this country.

This name display, is one of the most sensless thing ever done by any government. Of what use is this list to an average Nigerian? Do you expect us to arrest those mentioned or what? The people involved in compilation of that list are shameless.
Take these people to court not media for pete sake. Are you sure these people in government are not insane?

Nigerians are difficult people to manage. They 've been demanding for names of looters as if the gov't was lieing. Now they 've it. ....they now term it stupid act.....what exactly does you gullible Nigerians want?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by DWJOBScom(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Only someone that does not know Godswill Igali personally will think otherwise about his inclusion in that list , Goodwill Igali even stole more than 7 billion Naira when even Personal Assistants under him then made more than 500 million Naira each

I don't know your story(even though i don't know who is innocent over here) but this GOVT have been known to exagerate figures to the skies so they can't reduce it at this moment.

it's either he stole less or that's the exact figure.

Wait for the latest one which is ,'Someone stole a whole year budget' - Coming soon
Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by bidemi1190: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
This guy is fucking rich.
Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by Gucciboss: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
greggng:

Nigerians are difficult people to manage. They 've been demanding for names of looters as if the gov't was lieing. Now they 've it. ....they now term it stupid act.....what exactly does you gullible Nigerians want?

You are very stupid. Don't ever quote me with this your useless comment next time. I don't roll with unlettered animals.
Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by GarriKoro(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Idiotic Biafran is one of the jeeps in your house? We will send Magu over after the Easter break to collect our property

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by greggng: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gucciboss:

You are very stupid. Don't ever quote me with this your useless comment next time. I don't roll with unlettered animals.

You are lucky I quoted you. Do I look like someone that gives a Dam?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by target100: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Mr man, did you steal sorry did you take the money or not?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Even Godknows Igali is forming innocent.
Nigeria is a joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by Reference(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
If it not true then go to court to clear your name. Do you expect me to believe what you say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by otokx(m): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Even Godknows Igali is forming innocent.
Nigeria is a joke.

It is a terrible thing.

1 Like

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by Anslemchiboy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
See him face like harden criminal,so because ur name is Goodwill meaning u can't steal Abi. Can u swear to amadioha, Santo or ayilala that you are innocent of the alligation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by ihatesycophant(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
gbegemaster:
APC and media trials. Government of social media, by social media, and for social media.
Young man, if I may ask you. What is media trial? The citizens deserve to know what happened to their common patrimony. How it was spent or not spent. Every dealings of the govt must be reported to the citizenry. So, stop your rhetoric just because you heard educated illiterates saying or writing it. Nothing like media trial.
If govt is doing another thing and not bring it to the knowledge of citizenry, same would be complaining that govt is secretive and doing things without Citizens knowing. PIB even mandated govt to open its book day-in-day-out.
Nothing like media trial. If a thief is caught and paraded on live TV, you guys will not say, it's media trial but when it comes to political thievery, it becomes media trial.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by ihatesycophant(m): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gucciboss:

You called someone unlettered animal because he made comment contrary to what you wish to hear. He never abuse you but you throw jab at him. Now, who's unlettered between the two of you?
You guys need to be mature on a public space and stop behaving like uncultured being.

2 Likes

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by taurusmena1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Good question...they have all turned politics to an investment
AntiWailer:
bank loan to buy campaign cars ?

How were they hoping to pay back ?

Criminals.
Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by Gucciboss: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
ihatesycophant:
You called someone unlettered animal because he made comment contrary to what you wish to hear. He never abuse you but you throw jab at him. Now, who's unlettered between the two of you?
You guys need to be mature on a public space and stop behaving like uncultured being.

It's like you are lacking in comprehension. You don't know what an insult is? Calling someone gullible isn't an insult to you? His opinion is not contrary to mine but stupid. I can't remember ever calling for names of looters so he should have directed his rubbish post to his likes instead quoting my comment just to type unrelated garbage.

As for your last statement, I'm giving you the benefit of doubt. Next time I won't be that kind.
Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by daviefm(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gucciboss:

OYA, TEL ME WETIN U WANT?
U DEY SHOUT MK DEM RELEASE NAME, DEM RELEASE AM U STILL DEY COMPLAIN
Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by daviefm(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
THE BEST THING IS TO PASTE ALL THE LOOTERS NAME AND PICTURES ON BILL BOARDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY
Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by ihatesycophant(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gucciboss:

It's like you are lacking in comprehension. You don't know what an insult is? Calling someone gullible isn't an insult to you? His opinion is not contrary to mine but stupid. I can't remember ever calling for names of looters so he should have directed his rubbish post to his likes instead quoting my comment just to type unrelated garbage.

As for your last statement, I'm giving you the benefit of doubt. Next time I won't be that kind.
I took time to check both comments from the beginning to the last you threw the jab. I think if you don't want people to quote you, there's no need you comment because this is a public forum and the builder of this forum had to put ports that commenter can quote, like or share. We just need to be cultured in our interactions especially in a public space.
Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by greggng: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
ihatesycophant:

Is because of intelligent people like you with good analytical mind set , that people like us are still on nairaland. God bless your wisdom
Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by Jibia1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
ogochukwu247:

Godknows Igali, former Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Power and Water Resources, has reacted to the list of alleged looters released by the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.

In a statement on Monday, Igali condemned Minister of information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, for accusing him of stealing various sums from government treasury.

He said: “On account of my background, I am normally taciturn. But cannot keep silent against such weighty unfounded allegation. My name was smuggled to the list, against a whooping ‘loot’ of N7Billion.

“For the avoidance of doubt, this is totally false; as no amount whatsoever has been recovered from me or traced to me. Indeed, N7billion recovered from which accounts, which banks and when?

“My life has been an open book of distinguished Public Service in Diplomatic Service, Scholarship and Administration. In all places were I had served, the records are there for all to see.

“I continue to stand tall and remain undaunted. I am of modest background and very simple lifestyle. I am extremely contented and awesomely grateful to God.

“I should lament, that this is the third time this government has hit the headlines, with such negative news about me, since 2016.

“Coincidentally, all the three occasions were during festive periods. Most prominent is the tale of 45 SUVs supposedly found in my compound, which everyone now knows was a fabrication and fake news.

“It is now common knowledge that the vehicles in question were left-overs from the erstwhile Jonathan-Sambo Campaign bought with a bank loan and confiscated from the premises of a known business concern that is not connected whatsoever with me. The loan is now being recovered forcefully and perhaps being termed a ‘loot’.

“With President Goodluck Jonathan’s loss of the election and peaceful exit from office in 2015, I knew that some of us close to him, especially me, will suffer and carry lots of crosses. So they have continued to pursue without relenting.

“Yes, some of us are victims and scapegoats. It’s all obscene, unfair and ungodly! But then, these and many more afflictions will come like floods and pass. There is nothing new under the sun. So it is well, indeed!”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/02/ex-perm-sec-godknows-igali-reacts-to-inclusion-of-name-in-looters-list/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" / Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss / Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.