Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' (2828 Views)

Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! / Any Old Phone You Dont Use Anymore? / What A Lot Of People Dont Know About The Infinix Hot 7 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
please why it only jumia everywhere,never heard of people buying stuff from the site?

Lalasticlala what do u think?
Re: Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Konga backers have pulled out
Re: Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' by ifex370(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Jumia's marketing issa killer grin

Everywhere you look
Re: Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' by NnamdiN: 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Because they cancelled payment on delivery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' by fratermathy(m): 1:33am On Apr 03, 2018
NnamdiN:
Because they cancelled payment on delivery.

Exactly! I used to be a huge fan of Konga until they cancelled POD. Even after the cancellation, I patronised them but their service became a disaster. Delivery was delayed for more than 2 weeks and I had to call to know what's up. In fact, Konga is dying a slow death.
Re: Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' by femi4: 4:45am On Apr 03, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
please why it only jumia everywhere,never heard of people buying stuff from the site?

Lalasticlala what do u think?
Jumia is tested and trusted. Marketing strategy is 100%
Re: Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' by donbenie(m): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2018
I used to be a staunch Konga customer but recently their services and products range is leaving much to be desired.. it's not necessary because of cancellation of pay on delivery as I was a customer before they ever introduced that option in the first instance..
Re: Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' by EarthXmetahuman: 8:11am On Apr 03, 2018
You will find everything you need on Jumia. And even their global market is doing wonders for them. Now I purchase less stuff from aliexpress and Amazon because you will probably find it cheaper on Jumia.

I remember buy a particular shoe for 25k at those boutique shop after heavy bargaining and small insults, only to find the same shoe at 15k on Jumia.
Re: Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' by lobell: 8:13am On Apr 03, 2018
if I hear.
Re: Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' by MVLOX(m): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2018
I guess they couldn't face the competition...
Re: Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' by Emily22(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2018
fratermathy:

Exactly! I used to be a huge fan of Konga until they cancelled POD. Even after the cancellation, I patronised them but their service became a disaster. Delivery was delayed for more than 2 weeks and I had to call to know what's up. In fact, Konga is dying a slow death.

Mine was 3 weeks,called there customer care multiple times and all i got was some silly / mumu response.

What hurt me most was that i have paid for the product already,to collect money back na wahala,even after refund,i still cant refund it to my bank via their useless konga wallet.my worst experience so far.

Av deleted their app, now am on jumia

3 Likes

Re: Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' by ednut1(m): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2018
The business model of jumia,konga and others is faulty it cannot stand the test of time. They are just raking up lossess. Spend so much on advert and promotion for goods that have small profit margins. The last thing i bot on jumia is my car boot wasting away. Inferior shoe

1 Like

Re: Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2018
Buy from Jumia and Konga at your own peril, Jumia sold me a fake anti-virus last year and that's after waiting for 4 days for the fake product and they refused to collect it back talkless of a refund. Buy your goods from reputable shops and stores. Nigeria isn't ripe for online E-commerce. The alternative i use now is Ali Express..

1 Like

Re: Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' by fratermathy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Emily22:

Mine was 3 weeks,called there customer care multiple times and all i got was some silly / mumu response.

What hurt me most was that i have paid for the product already,to collect money back na wahala,even after refund,i still cant refund it to my bank via their useless konga wallet.my worst experience so far.

Av deleted their app, now am on jumia

I still have about 2k stuck in that Konga wallet. I can't withdraw to my bank account and its too small to buy anything including shipping. I can't even use it to buy recharge card. Make dem chop am. Funny people with silly policies. They have already lost their rep.

Even Jumia is no better but they are the lesser evil as it stands now.

Lalasticlala, this deserves to be on fp. Let's hear more testimonies.

2 Likes

Re: Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' by Babalegba(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Konga vouchers never work

1 Like

Re: Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Their publicity is poor

1 Like

Re: Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' by Kaybaba5(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
I have bought many items from konga and they didn't disappoint me i even enjoyed their 5percent reduction. .now am with jumia cos some items are cheaper and available compare to konga..even shipping fee on jumia is more cheaper to konga. ....

Although the duos have not disappointed me.

My own saying. ..though
Re: Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' by Emily22(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
fratermathy:

I still have about 2k stuck in that Konga wallet. I can't withdraw to my bank account and its too small to buy anything including shipping. I can't even use it to buy recharge card. Make dem chop am. Funny people with silly policies. They have already lost their rep.

Even Jumia is no better but they are the lesser evil as it stands now.

Lalasticlala, this deserves to be on fp. Let's hear more testimonies.

I ordered d same product on jumia and i got it d next day.

(1) (Reply)

. / Unveiling The HOT S3 18:9 Fullview Display / Night Plans Of 1.5gb And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.