Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! (4501 Views)

A Nairalander Just Scammed Me / I Just Got Scammed / Why People Dont Use 'konga.com' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Newman20(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hello thread viewers.

My dad just bought a new samsung s8 from Konga.com and found out it was refurbished!!!!

The screen is completely burnt and not even gmail works on it.

Any idea what we can do as we spent a substantial amount on the phone.

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Hendrix50: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by gasparpisciotta: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
I wonder why it is so hard to be honest in this country!!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Eyanbahose: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Return it back abeg. Escalate it on social media

24 Likes

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by bigcee(m): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Call them out on twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by robinso01(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
Call them out online with evidence that you bought it from them. They will contact you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Metachit: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kindly post evidences, you bought this item on konga.

It's a very big slap on thier face, I'll make them pay for it

6 Likes

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Greatzeus(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Newman20:
Hello thread viewers.

My dad just bought a new samsung s8 from Konga.com and found out it was refurbished!!!!

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
How did you receive the product? Is it by delivery or by pick up at konga station?
If it's by pick up,go back to the konga pick up station where you picked it up,tell them you want to return a product. You will be giving a form to fill,fill it with every detail as requested. They will collect the product from you and send the return form to appropriate quarters. You will receive a mail within 12 hours that your returned product is received and that you will be refunded when all necessary protocol are completed.
In my case I received a mail within 12hours,then a call within 48 hours,the call agent apologize and told me I will receive refund within 72hrs,I received back my refund after few days.
Note your money is safe,they hold on to sellers money for some time,incase of return.

27 Likes

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Newman20(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Metachit:
Kindly post evidences, you bought this item on konga.

It's a very big slap on thier face, I'll make them pay for it

Evidence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Your dad should have walked to any nearby phone store and buy the phone, instead of ordering online

27 Likes

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Newman20(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Greatzeus:

How did you receive the product? Is it by delivery or by pick up at konga station?
If it's by pick up,go back to the konga pick up station where you picked it up,tell them you want to return a product. You will be giving a form to fill,fill it with every detail as requested. They will collect the product from you and send the return form to appropriate quarters. You will receive a mail within 12 hours that your returned product is received and that you will be refunded when all necessary protocol are completed.
In my case I received a mail within 12hours,then a call within 48 hours,the call agent apologize and told me I will receive refund within 72hrs,I received back my refund after few days.
Note your money is safe,they hold on to sellers money for some time,incase of return.

We already went back and the agent told us to fill out a return request on their website before they could refund us.

4 Likes

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by dawnomike(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
Greatzeus:

Best practical advise...

1 Like

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by walemoney007(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Newman20:

Evidence
Return it back as soon as possible
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Fogman(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
Newman20:
Hello thread viewers.

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Request to return the item, it is that simple
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Faber(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Newman20:
Hello thread viewers.

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Op contact them asap. Tell them you are going to Social media to run a campaign against. If they snooze, you go to Twitter asap and Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Buying from Konga is the biggest mistake I ever made in online shopping.
Can't make such mistake ever again.

3 Likes

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by warrenweste(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
safesurfer:
Buying from Konga is the biggest mistake I ever made in online shopping.
Can't make such mistake ever again.

Care to share your experience with us?

1 Like

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Babalegba(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
Newman20:
Hello thread viewers.

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
Lol, you mean you expected to be sent a new Samsung s8. The phone has been discontinued for years. Anyway the screen issue is really bad but all s8 phones in circulation right now will be refurbished.

2 Likes

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by wiseone28: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
See as op scream

3 Likes

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Brownshoe: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Op you can't find new Samsung s8 again, na all refurbished they.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by potbelly(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
It has always been stated that any thing electronics should be purchased from a physical store because you have the opportunity of testing the products which may come with warranty...

Will you be able to get your money back - I believe a solution has been provided by some comments above mine...

All the best...

3 Likes

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Deicide: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Newman20:

Evidence
you cover fulfilment number but you no cover house address grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by aimmoney9: 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Deicide:
That was how pop smoke got popped..... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 13, 2022
Deicide:
Madman

2 Likes

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by immortalityk: 12:59am On Feb 13, 2022
Newman20:
Hello thread viewers.

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
Go to Jiji
U will see neat s10 or note 9 for that amount
I'm enjoying my S9 which I got for 35k
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Harddiskng(m): 1:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Deicide:

For Festac?! Even Boko-haram no chop enough liver to make attempt grin

2 Likes

Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by zacwale(m): 2:13am On Feb 13, 2022
The true about it z dat no new Samsung again na second used from 2020 to 2019 down

gasparpisciotta:
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Coldplay007(f): 2:46am On Feb 13, 2022
Greatzeus:

You have just 7 days tor return.... you cant return after 7 days..
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by bluefilm: 3:15am On Feb 13, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

The thing taya me no be small, aswear.
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by DarrrkMatter: 5:58am On Feb 13, 2022
Newman20:
Hello thread viewers.

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

you sef lol
new samsung s8 in 2022
where you wan see am
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by Randerl: 6:01am On Feb 13, 2022
@op escalate it on social media. This 2022, any technology or ecomerce coy that want to be irresponsible will get a full response from the consumer point of view.
Re: Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! by agamahio(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2022
It is very hard to believe this but please return the product if it's really from Konga. Your money will be refunded and the seller banned from selling on Konga thereafter.

I've been buying from Konga and have even assisted family and friends to do same, none has ever been scammed nor was there a complaint about the products as they always get original products from Konga.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take A Look At D Screenshot Of My Ucbrowse / Gionee S5.1 Pro And F103 Launched / Phone Displays Charging But Does Not Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.