Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Nigerian Online Market, Jumia, Konga, Kaymu - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nigerian Online Market, Jumia, Konga, Kaymu (548 Views)

New Electronics & Home Appliances Online Store - Cheaper Than Jumia & Konga / Insidemarket, The Best Online Market / Whatsapp Group For Online Merchants (konga/jumia Etc.). We Need An Alliance... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Online Market, Jumia, Konga, Kaymu by ViralNigeria: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ten years ago, the Nigerian online market was almost non-existent. I use the word non-existent because, at the time, online market in Nigeria was nothing but an idea. Over time Nigeria has witnessed the growth of economic opportunities by giving potential physical markets a web address. Jumia online market made a difference in 2012. It was one of the first online markets in Nigeria and first to do it right. Slot ltd was present earlier but their online market wasn’t so prominent. Online markets at first were a risk the Nigerian consumer was not willing to take due to the fraudulent nature of marketers. Though they were familiar with foreign online stores, they would rather purchase from foreign outlets due to their strict enforcement of laws and work ethics. Thereafter, other online markets surfaced, namely Konga, Kaymu, Payporte, Buyrite, Jiji, Olx, are some of the cheapest online shopping sites in Nigeria more.

More on https://viral.ng/nigerian-online-market-jumia-konga-kaymu/

Re: Nigerian Online Market, Jumia, Konga, Kaymu by Fikifak(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
ViralNigeria:
Ten years ago, the Nigerian online market was almost non-existent. I use the word non-existent because, at the time, online market in Nigeria was nothing but an idea. Over time Nigeria has witnessed the growth of economic opportunities by giving potential physical markets a web address. Jumia online market made a difference in 2012. It was one of the first online markets in Nigeria and first to do it right. Slot ltd was present earlier but their online market wasn’t so prominent. Online markets at first were a risk the Nigerian consumer was not willing to take due to the fraudulent nature of marketers. Though they were familiar with foreign online stores, they would rather purchase from foreign outlets due to their strict enforcement of laws and work ethics. Thereafter, other online markets surfaced, namely Konga, Kaymu, Payporte, Buyrite, Jiji, Olx, are some of the cheapest online shopping sites in Nigeria more.

More on https://viral.ng/nigerian-online-market-jumia-konga-kaymu/
Thank you for the history lesson, but I'm wondering what you prefer as a user ? I for example prefer JIJI because of convenient navigation .

(1) (Reply)

One Plus 5t (8gb+128gb) & One Plus 5t (6gb+64gb Ram). Come In For Great Rates!!! / Psvita For Sale Urgent( sold) / How My Phone Almost Exploded Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.