Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds (17484 Views)

Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ / Christian Leaders Reject Buhari During Osinbajo's Nocturnal Visit To Yola / APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by gurunlocker: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
surgical:
you that know educate him, that is when this your post will make meaning.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by gurunlocker: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:

This is a clear indication of your ignorance about how government and economies r run

Economic analyst, can you tell us how this is run?

Just spilling trash all over NL.... This mad government keep borrowing money with nothing to show for it. I am sure you know how much they have borrowed and how far the country debt have increased in the last 3 years?

4 Likes

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by tballeyy(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
If na April fool stop ham, today is 2nd

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by leonard002(m): 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin
Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by Paperwhite(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Omeokachie:
But we were made to understand that both monies in the TSA and the ones recovered from "looters" is enough to finance the budget.

This so called loan request is for 2019 elections and not for developmental projects.

Senate should shoe it right back in their faces.
My dear this government is just an abracadabra. undecided

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by ud4u: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Saint's wants to borrow again, make una kuku sell this country at once

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by buchai: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
We need d loan to fight kwaraption

very funny comment

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:

This is a clear indication of your ignorance about how government and economies r run
you are such an empty vessel. have been watching how you make vague comments; always showcasing your gross ineptitude. However, i have forced myself to assume you're below 18, hence your stack ignorance and incoherence.

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by elosonservices(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Buhari government is a failure.
Can someone list a project buhari started and completed.

Get a WordPress theme @ www.eloson.com.ng

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by osazsky(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
if am given this loan,I will help Ghana fight corruption and help america fight world terrorism

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by Hegi41(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
elpj:
We need d loan to fight kwaraption
funny u.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by dukecharles(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:

You 're ignorant

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by topsyn03(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
2019 election approaching now PMB rmber he needs loan. I smell some foul play. Is this the kind of change you promise us?

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by onajo2000(m): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
majority of the senators are apc but they smell foul play with the FG

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by macAB: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=manuelzz post=66380122]

You have an empty head. Did i hear u say empty,this this guys are worst than morons

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by Okoroawusa: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
MyFlair:
you are such an empty vessel. have been watching how you make vague comments; always showcasing your gross ineptitude. However, i have forced myself to assume you're below 18, hence your stack ignorance and incoherence.
Am who ever you think I am.Exactly what I what you to think.

After all, Nairaland is an anonymous platform.

Good night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by Solowande(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:

How government and economies run?

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by ivandragon: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
over N9trn unaccounted for since 2016.

somebody seriously wants to teach the PDP a lesson in 'monetary abracadabra'

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by biggy26: 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
And it's not as if he is coming back o. Na d next president go carry all d burden.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
wetin our president won borrow money again for? $200bilion....to do what? what about all the noise n mouth the govtand EFCC have been making over recover and lotted funds.....chai! God abeg save this country...am tired o

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by dominion001(m): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
government that can not earn a dime apart from oyel money is that one goverment.

Kick him out..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by monddy25(m): 12:17am On Apr 03, 2018
Okoroawusa:

this is a clear indication of your ignorance that this Government has failed, guy didn't u read the part that says the presidency failed to account for the #9 trillion naira given to them to run the economy, that is minuse the recovered looted funds ooo, abi they pour #1000 naira salt for ur eyes?

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by So101: 12:21am On Apr 03, 2018
MyFlair:
if not for freedom of speech I for say shut up! But you think am, how house of reps and senate go tell President say they are angry because he didn’t speak with them first, abi them dey do combine work.. if they aren’t thieves their only interest should be asking the president what the money is for finish and nothing else Nigeria na we get am their salary na only them they chop am so make we stop to dey support these rogues blindly. They are supposed to ask what they money is for and make sure buhari answers to them satisfactorily instead of asking for two aside
Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by Bizibi(m): 12:50am On Apr 03, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Am who ever you think I am.Exactly what I what you to think.

After all, Nairaland is an anonymous platform.

Good night
just keep quiet and respect yourself,you don't know jack......

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by kitaatita: 1:55am On Apr 03, 2018
KEVIND:

They claimed that the latest bond request to the National Assembly was another evidence of a President failing to play as a team member and one who treats the legislature with levity.

Too trivial
Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by olajide8(m): 3:22am On Apr 03, 2018
KEVIND:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/fresh-crisis-looms-nass-moves-reject-buharis-n4-2trn-bonds/

No 1 on the list is election sequence
No 2 magu hasn't been replaced
No 3 is saraki case should be dropped by the cct
No 4 they have not been allowed to come together to share our common partimony like during the last administration. Subsidy largese etc

Of all the 4 cases mentioned above, which one benefits the masses? - this shows an inverse relationship between the law makers and Nigerian's - if una get common sense, make una vote these useless thieves and selfish idiots back again- na una sabi

Vote for me as your president for 2019
My ideology is labournomics and it is aimed at showing a direct relationship of govt policies to the people- using all the factors of production
Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by sabidey: 4:45am On Apr 03, 2018
Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by EKOSuperior(m): 6:07am On Apr 03, 2018
He wants to use it to fund his campaign and his brothers the dreaded Fulani herdsmen.
Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by masterpix(m): 6:08am On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=ayokellany post=66379929] How do one educate most of your Ipob, fhools n a large % of you Igbos ? When you deliberately do not want to learn but rather chose to wail your pathetic souls to death.[/quote
one gold circle would have saved this trash. hatred will lead to your measure of your wishes.
Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 03, 2018
This Buhari,is Mortgaging The Future Of Nigerians,with This His Excessive Borrowings,his Economic Team Na Quack
Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by truthstands12: 7:10am On Apr 03, 2018
They said we have over N6trillion in TSA and other recovered loots. Why all these loans? This party will kill this country if care is not taken. I stand with National Assembly in this. They have borrowed over N11Trillion in 3years yet no single developmental project to show for it. Nigeria is in trouble with APC. Get your PVC ready.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Moves To Reject Buhari’s N4.2trn Bonds by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 03, 2018
So101:
if not for freedom of speech I for say shut up! But you think am, how house of reps and senate go tell President say they are angry because he didn’t speak with them first, abi them dey do combine work.. if they aren’t thieves their only interest should be asking the president what the money is for finish and nothing else Nigeria na we get am their salary na only them they chop am so make we stop to dey support these rogues blindly. They are supposed to ask what they money is for and make sure buhari answers to them satisfactorily instead of asking for two aside
Oga I can't make any meaning from your post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video) / 113 Generals Retire From Army / BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.