Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) (39363 Views)

Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Pls guys, dont get fooled. All these advice just because of corruption fight ooo. As in existing realities(i.e thieves) should be left alone and we should move ahead?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) by seguno2: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kposkila:

To clean toilet n cut grass in the same school one attends, bros easy oooo.

Is it easy to get money for those working hard, from whom he is expecting to respond to his fine bara begging?
Nigerians in American schools are working their way through college with pride, including Glo man Mike Adenuga. Who is the beggar to not cut grass, clean gutters, clean corridors, clean rooms, clean toilets etc?
Who is he
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) by seguno2: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Pls guys, dont get fooled. All these advice just because of corruption fight ooo. As in existing realities(i.e thieves) should be left alone and we should move ahead?

Is Buhari and APC not leaving them alone already as long as they have cross carpeted into their fraudulent sainthood Assembly?
Buhari is corruption. Corruption is Buhari.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!!!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) by Jasmine360(f): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Epic Advice!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) by Lat1tudeO2: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
seguno2:

Is that the shittyhole attitude that will get you the money that you are begging for?
Why are you such a shameless beggar
What happened to your hands, your legs, your brain? Did you lose them? Are you a cripple? Are you disabled? Or you are just plain lazy thinking that you are smart?
Get busy.
Be productive.
Get a life and stop whining like a baby.
Funny enough, I can't begin to exchange words with you.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) by Eju2018(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dino is saying the Eziokwu. Though I'm not a fan of his.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Often times,
Tangible words of wisdom are spoken from the mouths of lunatic fools.

This is one of such times.
Nice one Dino.
for the first time sense branch your head, i pray it never depart any time soon. one bottle of Orijin for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) by MrFly(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
pls nairalanders should help, my school fee portal closes this Friday, am a final year student already, pls people here I don't know what to do, my school fee is 80.300 while am only having 30k with me. I can produce any thing u need to confirm this claim.
Someone should safe my life
My. Contact is attached below
am quite sure you are still carrying over GNS 101 till date!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) by monddy25(m): 12:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Sanchez01:
He is wrong in many ways. It is not just about building or creating new models just so the older ones could be obsolete.

Positive continuity is key and vital in any government. A newer model would mean a restart and a deeper dive into the country's resources which could yield little or no return in the end.

Challenging some older models is a disaster waiting to happen.
so which model are we to choose as a country! if u don't have ans to this question, u 're more disabled than a man without brain.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) by Antichristus: 3:52am On Apr 03, 2018
SHUT UP, CERTIFICATE FRAUD AND TOUT. IF IT WERE TO BE IN THE UK, THIS MAN WOULD HAVE BEEN JAILED AND HIS PUBLIC LIFE COMPLETELY OVER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:07am On Apr 03, 2018
seguno2:

Is Buhari and APC not leaving them alone already as long as they have cross carpeted into their fraudulent sainthood Assembly?
Buhari is corruption. Corruption is Buhari.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!!!
OK, i know. But please lets not get deceived into thinking these guys so much love us and have us at heart.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) by alen4smith(m): 6:59am On Apr 03, 2018
kitaatita:

FOOD. Same reason pastors get called by God. Same reason Policemen get called to 'serve. Same reason nations go to war. Same reason Judges send pickpockets to jail and dismiss charges against politicians on technical grounds. Same reason petty thieves are roasted alive and bigger thieves get chieftanicy titles. What is your price
well said bro more brain in your �
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) by seguno2: 6:59am On Apr 03, 2018
MosquitoREBIRTH:
OK, i know. But please lets not get deceived into thinking these guys so much love us and have us at heart.

Do you love and have anyone at heart?
So why should politicians who invest their money and time to “mobilise” boys for elections love and have you at heart?
You should realise that everyone has to look out for himself and get involved so that he is not shortchanged.
I hope that you have your PVC.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) by engrMikemd(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2018
Sanchez01:
He is wrong in many ways. It is not just about building or creating new models just so the older ones could be obsolete.

Positive continuity is key and vital in any government. A newer model would mean a restart and a deeper dive into the country's resources which could yield little or no return in the end.

Challenging some older models is a disaster waiting to happen.
I concur
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
seguno2:

Do you love and have anyone at heart?
So why should politicians who invest their money and time to “mobilise” boys for elections love and have you at heart?
You should realise that everyone has to look out for himself and get involved so that he is not shortchanged.
I hope that you have your PVC.
**smiles... Seriously, you're funny. Anyways, goodluck to you. I dont think you have any biz with my PVC.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) by Shugavee(f): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mrop:
Senator Dino Malaye who was declare wanted gives some advice to Apc in new adorable photo. See below

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/dino-malaye-give-advice-to-apc-in-new-adorable-photo/

the way i am beginning to like this man ehn!! Asin if Apc are focused on the issues in this COUNTRY, ,thing would hv been better by now but they are too busy stealing money n blaming pdp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People / Photos As Kwankwaso Declares For President In Abuja. Red Caps Everywhere / Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.